950 reviews analysed
1. GQF Genesis Hova-Bator
GQF Genesis Hova-Bator
2. HovaBator Genesis 1588 Advanced Egg Incubator Combo Kit
3. HovaBator Genesis 1588 Deluxe Egg Incubator Combo Kit
4. Pet Supplies Genesis HovaBator 1588 Digital Egg Incubator & 1611 Automatic Turner
The Genesis Hova-Bator is pre-set for bird eggs. Simply plug it in, then add water and eggs. Nothing to set up or adjust. This circulated air Hova-Bator comes with a thermometer, plastic bottom liner, and is pre-set to 99. F Like all incubators, the 1588 requires a stable room temperature and should not be used in areas like sheds or barns. Being pre-set, this incubator delivers consistently good hatches. -Excellent for classrooms, novices, and experts. 12 Volt system is safe and CUL listed. -Although it is pre-set to 99 F, the thermostat can be adjusted. The 1588 can be set as low as 80 F for use with reptiles. -Soft-Air fan technology provides needed oxygen and refreshes air without forcing air directly on the eggs. Dimensions 18′ x 18′ x 9 1/2′ Without an automatic turner in place, the incubator will hold 50 large duck or chicken eggs or 140 quail eggs. 12 Volt DC power supply (included) plugs into 110 Volt outlet
5. Egg Incubator, HBlife 9-12 Digital Fully Automatic Incubator for Chicken Eggs, Poultry Hatcher for Chickens Ducks Goose Birds
6. GQF Electronic Thermostat Hova-Bator
GQF Electronic Thermostat Hova-Bator
7. HovaBator Advanced Egg Incubator Combo Kit: Includes Incubator, Fan kit, Egg Turner, Digital Thermometer/Hygrometer
8. GQF Thermal Air Hova-Bator
- The GQF Hova-Bator has been wide recognized for over 30 years as the world’s best small incubator.
- This Thermal Air Flow model, the 1602N, is the most economical and efficient incubator available.
- Heated air flows out the exhaust vents on top and draws fresh air through the bottom vent.
- Includes two small windows on top for easy viewing of eggs and hatching chicks.
- Can be safely used for a variety of poultry (chickens, ducks, quail, guinea fowl) as well as reptiles.
GQF Thermal Air Hova-Bator
9. HovaBator Deluxe Egg Incubator Combo Kit
10. Farm Innovators Model 4250 Digital Circulated Air Incubator with Automatic Egg Turner
- Durable hard plastic outer shell protects incubator and is easy to clean
- Automatic egg turner turns the eggs completely every 4 hours to eliminate manual handling and improve hatch rate (41 egg capacity)
- An integrated fan pulls in and circulates fresh air to stabilize temperature and improve hatch
- An easy to read digital display shows temperature, humidity, and days to hatch (adjustable for a variety of eggs)
- High/low temperature notification light flashes when temperature is below 97°F or above 103°F
- Includes egg candler to monitor development progress of the eggs
- Large picture window provides a 360° unobstructed view inside the incubator
The Farm Innovators Digital Circulated Air Incubator with Automatic Egg Turner is easy to use and can accommodate up to 41 eggs. The Incite heater warms to a factory pre-set temperature of 100°F within minutes. An integrated fan pulls in and circulates fresh air to stabilize temperature and improve hatch. An easy to read digital display shows temperature, humidity, and days to hatch (days-to-hatch countdown timer is adjustable for a variety of eggs). The automatic egg turner turns the eggs completely every four hours to eliminate manual handling and improve hatch rate. Egg turner comes with 41 large egg cups; optional small quail egg trays are sold separately. The high/low temperature notification light flashes when temperature is below 97°F or above 103°F. A large picture window provides a 360° unobstructed view inside the incubator, great for educational observation. The deep bottom tray accommodates even large duck and goose eggs. This is a great incubator for hobbyists and for educational purposes. Made with insulating polystyrene foam. 120 volts; 40 watts; 0.33 amps.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 1588 Genesis Hovabator Incubator for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!