Finding your suitable readers for acer 24 inch monitor 165hz 2k is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for acer 24 inch monitor 165hz 2k including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
662 reviews analysed
1. Acer Kg271 Bmiippx Resolution Displayport
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Acer 24 Inch Monitor 165Hz 2K, Acer Kg271 Bmiippx Resolution Displayport would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Acer Kg271 Bmiippx Resolution Displayport was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Acer Kg271 Bmiippx Resolution Displayport would be the Best Acer 24 Inch Monitor 165Hz 2K for Money.
- Not the absolute best picture quality out there, but very happy with results given the unbeatable price.
- Picture quality great, very smooth and also responsive.
- The instructions that game with the monitor did not seem helpful to me.
- Quality of images is a lot crisp.
- It has self picture quality adjustment on both the xbox and ps5 they don’t share the same settings.
- For the price is a good bargain, not the best monitor you can get but does it’s job.
- Works great and has a noticeable difference with amd freesync compatible hardware.
- I used to have a 60hz monitor & my mind is absolutely blow.
- Exactly as expected great for gaming and two hdmi ports beyond helpful
2. Xz342ck Pbmiiphx
- 34″ WQHD UltraWide (3440 x 1440) VA Display with AMD Radeon FreeSync Technology
- Zero Frame Design | 2 speakers, 3 watts per speaker
- 144Hz Refresh Rate | Response Time: 1ms (VRB)
- Ports: 1 x Display Port and 2 x HDMI 2.0 (HDMI Cable and Display Port Cable Included)
- 1500R Curved Display | Brightness: 400 cd/m2 | VESA Certified DisplayHDR400
Fasten your seatbelt: The Nitro XZ342CK 34″ curved zero-frame monitor with QHD resolution delivers the incredible.Through AMD Radeon FreeSync technology, the game’s frame rate is determined by your graphics card, not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor, giving you a serious competitive edge. Crisp, true-to-life colors come alive with the amazing 3440 x 1440 resolution, allowing you to enjoy High-Definition entertainment in the comfort of your home. The wide view angle technology lets you share what’s on your screen with friends and family as colors stay true no matter what angle you’re viewing from. Incredible 100,000,000:1 contrast ratio and rapid response time ensure your games, work and movies are smooth and look as epic as possible. (UM.CX2AA.P02)
3. Acer Predator Xb271hu Bmiprz 2560X1440
- Mounting Type: VESA compatibility Mountable 100 x 100mm
- NOTE:Kindly refer to the user manual provided as a PDF manual in the product description section
- Refresh Rate: 144Hz (overclocking to 165Hz) Using Display port
- 27 Inches WQHD (2560 x 1440) widescreen with NVIDIA G SYNC technology
- Response time: 4ms, Pixel Pitch: 0. 233mm. Flicker less technology reduces annoying screen flickering that can cause eye strain when viewing the monitor for long periods.
- Signal inputs: 1 x HDMI (V1. 4) & 1 x Display Port. Viewing angle: 178° (H)/ 178° (V)
- 2 x 2W speakers. Brightness: 350 nit. Panel technology: In plane switching (IPS) Technology. Tilt angle 5°to35°. swivel angle 60°. Maximum adjustable Height 5. 91 inches
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Acer Predator Xb271hu Bmiprz 2560X1440 has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Acer Predator Xb271hu Bmiprz 2560X1440 is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Acer Predator Xb271hu Bmiprz 2560X1440 easily gets the award of Best Acer 24 Inch Monitor 165Hz 2K Under 100$.
- Overall a great monitor and i’m happy with the purchase.
- Image quality is awesome and for 27 they are amazing.
- The picture quality isn’t bad but it’s not the best.
- It has a 3 year warranty included in writing which is incorrect in amazon’s product info link.
- I will never buy another monitor that isn’t ips (unless the come out with something that is better) the quality is eye popping … Read More
- It is a little more bright than i’m use to but the picture quality is amazing!
- Picture quality is great, gsync is great, price is hella right.
- No dead pixels which is great, i can’t begin to imagine the frustration to deal with that conversations and shipping back and f… Read More
- I have played on a 240hz that my son has and i prefer the 144hz refresh rate.
- I know that everyone is talking about 4k and even 8k resolutions but honestly i don’t need anything higher quality than 2560×1440.
- People have stated they occasionally see a verticle line of a few pixels on the left side of the screen.
- All though since i have had it i could never get my recording software to work right with a 60hz monitor on the side.
- This is compared to my 27in asus ips monitor that has absolutely 0 bleed through.
- Love this thing best monitor I have ever own.
- A bit pricey. But it’s a great monitor. I’ve purchased two of them, one is 4k, and this one at 1440p.Picture is amazing. Colors… Read More
4. Pantalla Panorámica 1920X1080 Pixels Pulgadas
- The DVI-D input with High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) allows for viewing of digital movies and copy-protected media.
- Rapid 5ms response time reduces deviations in transition time to deliver high-quality moving images bringing immersive graphics to your movies and games.
- Signal Inputs: 1 x DVI (w/HDCP), 1 x HDMI & 1 x VGA
- The stunning 23.6″ display with 1920 x 1080 resolution delivers excellent detail, making it perfect for widescreen HD gaming, multimedia and productivity.
Pantalla Panorámica 1920X1080 Pixels Pulgadas is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Pantalla Panorámica 1920X1080 Pixels Pulgadas if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Acer 24 Inch Monitor 165Hz 2K is that even though Pantalla Panorámica 1920X1080 Pixels Pulgadas is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
- Pairing these together with the vivo dual lcd monitor desk mount gives me the setup that i really wanted.
- He has had no problems with the monitor and absolutely loves the frame rate increase he has gotten playing on it with some pret… Read More
- I did remove it from it’s original stand and put it on a very very good quality stand, so my opinion of it it solely based on t… Read More
- The colors are great screen quality has been excellent so far.
- Because i’m used to apple products (hd cinema display’s) at work know that it is not as good as apple (it’s also of course a fr… Read More
- The bad:what you get at this price is a great quality panel.
- Works, but it would have been nice if acer/the distributor gave a little forewarning.
- Love the overall screen size and refresh rate for the cost.
- I haven’t experienced any of the issues other reviewers have reported, but i did pick up a 3-year warranty just to be safe.
- I really do like having the larger 2560×1440 resolution as i can fit on the same screen side by side more source code or whatever.
- Bought for Grandson and he loves it.
- Great picture, but not good if you’d like to use it to watch movies on. Since it’s not backlit, when the screen is all dark you… Read More
5. Acer Xf250q Cbmiiprx Freesync Technology
- 240 hertz
- 2 speakers, 2 Watts per speaker
- 24. 5 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen TN monitor
- 240Hz using Display port or HDMI 2. 0 port
- 1ms response time
- Zero frame design
- Mad Free Sync and G-SYNC compatible
- Ports: 1 x Display 1. 2 port, 1 x HDMI 2. 0 & 1 x HDMI 1. 4
If you are buying a Acer 24 Inch Monitor 165Hz 2K for the first time, then you should have Acer Xf250q Cbmiiprx Freesync Technology. It has fewer features when you make Acer 24 Inch Monitor 165Hz 2K comparisons of Acer Xf250q Cbmiiprx Freesync Technology with any other Acer 24 Inch Monitor 165Hz 2K but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Acer 24 Inch Monitor 165Hz 2K, grab any Acer 24 Inch Monitor 165Hz 2K but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Acer Xf250q Cbmiiprx Freesync Technology
6. Acer Xr382cqk Bmijqphuzx Response Technology
- Two speakers, 7 watts per speaker
- Response Time: 1ms (MPRT), Pixel Pitch: 0.229mm
- 75Hz Refresh Rate- Using Display Port or HDMI Port
- 37.5″ QHD (3840 x 1600) Curved Widescreen IPS Display with AMD FreeSync Technology
- Ports: 1 x Display Port, 1 x Display Port Out, 1 x USB 3.1 Type-C Port, 1 x HDMI 2.0 & 1 x MHL 2.1
- Considering the other options out there i’ve tried i’m pretty happy with the purchase.
- So, build quality is exceptional (way better than the lg), the stand is a feat of engineering (i still don’t know how they get … Read More
- For the greenbacks we pay for this, i would think they could do a better job with the manual.
- I have only one problem with the monitor, if you damage the monitor physically in any way the warranty is completely void.
- Image quality is essentially the same among the competing models, so what i like on the acer that the other models do not have … Read More
- Zero dead pixels and panel/color quality is equal to my old panel.
- No complaints from me at this price.
- It cost $1099 instead of $1039 for the non hdr ready, 4ms variant.
- And be aware when you trying to clean the screen with some liquid that could damage the screen coating!
- The dimensions allow me to view three pages simultaneously without a problem, up to four pages if you want to fill the screen.
- Using a 13 macbook pro w/ touchbar via usb-c.
- I use a 2016 macbook pro c with an hdmi cable.
- I’ve coupled mine with a evga 1080 ti ftw3 gaming for 60-90fps (no screen tearing) in mechwarrior online at maximum settings an… Read More
- Not just on freesync via display port) and a wayyyy better stand and mechanism for adjusting the screen.
- I own an early 2013, macbook pro retina and plugging it into this monitor i was never able to achieve a 60hz refresh rate.
- Also worth mentioned that acer only included a 3ft dp and usb type-c cables.
- I upgraded from a 28 4k ASUS monitor to this monitor and have been really pleased with this so far.Pros:- Good image quality- G… Read More
- The only problem is I need to update my graphic card. Vivid color, HDR, 4 usb 3.0, 2 type c ports. 75Hz.. And be aware when yo… Read More
- Really happy with this purchase. In doing extensive research on 21:9 screens I was torn between a slightly smaller screen (say … Read More
7. Acer Ed242qr Abi
Acer Ed242qr Abi is another one which falls under Acer 24 Inch Monitor 165Hz 2K for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Acer Ed242qr Abi ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Acer 24 Inch Monitor 165Hz 2K and that is what has revived them. Acer Ed242qr Abi has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Acer Ed242qr Abi is amazing features.
- The color quality is divine, and it makes my gaming experience 10 times better.
- I plan to play with the colors later and will re-review in a few months.
- There was a lot of optimizing i had to go through to get the picture quality looking good, and still currently having issues wi… Read More
- Although the response time is a little slower than your average 144hz monitor the picture quality is perfect and i didnt even n… Read More
- But after messing with the settings a bit.
- Unfortunately mine had dead pixels right out of the box.
- Is that is does seem a little washed out on the color.
- It’s my first 144hz monitor, and it’s awesome!
- The monitor is a 5-star, but the stand included is too short and needs supplementing.
- That’s probably the main reason why i’ve found this one disappointing; my second monitor is a 75hz 1080 acer that cost half the… Read More
- Gaming at 144hz for $150 dollars is amazing.
- Beautiful monitor no problems here and It’s perfect for gaming ❤️
- So far everything is working and arrived in good shape. At first glance I will admit I wasn’t sure it was curved. I have a Sams… Read More
- monitor works great and so does free sync
8. Acer Ed323qur Abi
- Ports: 1 x Display Port, 1 x HDMI 1. 4 and 1 x DVI (w/HDCP)
- ergonomic tilt: 5 degree to 15 degree
- AMD Radeon free Sync technology
- VESA Compatible – (Yes)100 x 100mm
- 31.5 inches WQHD (2560 x 1440) 1800R curved Widescreen VA monitor
- Refresh Rate: 144Hz Using Display port
- 4ms response time
- Zero frame curved design
Acer Ed323qur Abi is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Acer Ed323qur Abi wins the users. Most of them who buy Acer Ed323qur Abi once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Acer 24 Inch Monitor 165Hz 2K in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Acer 24 Inch Monitor 165Hz 2K to any other Acer 24 Inch Monitor 165Hz 2K is least.
- The view outside the cockpit windshield seems wrap-around ‘huge’ and the quality and clarity is very great.
- Got this to replace my old 24 inch monitors and i am very happy with the purchase.
- I had to mess with the settings on my graphics card (rx 580) to get this to go away.
- The picture quality is great and so is the size.
- Amd freesync works great (after some tinkering).
- If you can get it for this price, you should do so.
- I purchased this monitor on sale for around 300 i believe and for that price i couldn’t find these specs anywhere else.
- I really don’t want to return it because i like it so much and i sort of really need it (other monitors broke, also don’t like … Read More
- Pros: works perfect right out of the box.
- Reusing the back from another model of monitor?
- Came in perfect condition and is a nice upgrade from my 27in dell.
- I rather prefer the 16:9 aspect ratio than the ultra-wide screen pics i’ve studied.
- It’s also freesync compatible, which i haven’t been able to make use of just yet but plan to in the future (rtx3080 whenever th… Read More
- Great product for an amazing price. Better than I expected
9. Acer Xf251q Bmiirx Freesync Technology
Acer Xf251q Bmiirx Freesync Technology is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Acer Xf251q Bmiirx Freesync Technology which falls into premium category but Acer Xf251q Bmiirx Freesync Technologyis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Acer Xf251q Bmiirx Freesync Technology offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Acer 24 Inch Monitor 165Hz 2K available in the market today. Acer Xf251q Bmiirx Freesync Technology was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Acer 24 Inch Monitor 165Hz 2K to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
10. Acer Qg241y Pbmiipx Freesync Technology
- AMD FreeSync Premium Technology
- Ports: 1 x Display Port 1.2, 1 x HDMI 2.0, 1 x HDMI 1.4 and 1 x Audio Out (HDMI Cable Included)
- Zero-Frame Design | 2 Speakers, 2 Watts per Speaker | HDR10 Support
- Refresh Rate: Up to 165Hz | Response Time: 1ms VRB | Brightness: 250 nits | Pixel Pitch: 0.2745mm
- 23.8″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen VA Gaming Monitor
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Acer 24 Inch Monitor 165Hz 2K yet, then Acer Qg241y Pbmiipx Freesync Technology is your choice. It is another one which is Best Acer 24 Inch Monitor 165Hz 2K Under 100$ and Acer 24 Inch Monitor 165Hz 2K comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Acer Qg241y Pbmiipx Freesync Technology offers best features and although it does not have, Acer Qg241y Pbmiipx Freesync Technology’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Acer 24 Inch Monitor 165Hz 2K Under 100$