831 reviews analysed
1. WEN 61721 18-Gauge 3/8-Inch to 2-Inch Pneumatic Brad Nailer with 2000 Nails
- Shoot 18-gauge brads ranging from 3/8 to 2 inches in length
- Operate at 60 to 115 PSI with the 1/4-inch NPT air inlet fitting
- Features a depth adjustment wheel, a nail gauge, a rotatable exhaust, and a quick release 106-nail capacity magazine
- Hassle-free nose latch makes clearing jammed nails quick and easy
- Includes 500 18-gauge 3/8-inch nails, 500 18-gauge 3/4-inch nails, 500 18-gauge 1-inch nails, and 500 18-gauge 2-inch nails
2. DEWALT DCN660B 20V 16 Gauge 20° Finish Nailer
This product features a 20-Degree finish nailer, bump operating mode, and integrated LED lights as well. It is convenient and works effectively. It is definitely a great quality product.
3. PORTER-CABLE PCC790LA 20V MAX Lithium 18GA Cordless Brad Nailer Kit, Includes Battery and Charger
- NO COMPRESSOR NEEDED: this cordless brad nailer is battery-powered, eliminating the need for a compressor, hose, or expensive gas cartridges.
- CONSISTENT DRIVING DEPTH: our depth adjustment wheel allows you to properly countersink nails consistently.
- INCREASED PRODUCTIVITY: a tool-free release lever, jam release, and depth adjustment wheel make your life easier.
- BETTER RUNTIME: Included 1.5 Ah 20V MAX Lithium-ion battery lasts longer than NiCad, charger included. Integrated Belt Hook: Yes
- 3 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: PORTER-CABLE will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase.
The PORTER-CABLE PCC790LA 20V MAX Lithium 18GA Brad Nailer Kit is 100% battery powered which eliminates need for compressor, hose or costly gas cartridges. The special motor design provides consistent firing power into various materials and climate conditions. This nailer features multiple tool free settings to provide increased productivity and user safety. The unit’s lightweight and optimal center of gravity provide user comfort in multiple positions reducing user fatigue. It also offers multi functional dual LED lights to light up your workspace, and indicate errors. Fastener length capacity of 5/8″ – 2″, magazine capacity of 100, with sequential firing mode and trigger lock. Includes (1) PCC680L Battery, and (1) PCC691L Charger.
4. KIMO 20V 18 Gauge Cordless Brad Nailer/Stapler Kit, 2 in 1 Cordless Nail/Staple Gun w/Lithium-Ion Battery&Fast Charger, 18GA Nails/Staples, Single or Contact Firing for Home Improvement, Woodworking
- 【2-IN-1 Tool】No cords, no limits! KIMO cordless brad nailer proves that you don’t need noisy air compressor or tangles of hose anymore to drive brads like a pro. KIMO only designs the best nail guns and makes it possible for you to have both nailing and stapling function simultaneously at a modest price. (Suitable for 18 GA nails: 3/4’’to 2’’, and 18 GA staples: 3/4’’to 1-5/8’’)
- 【Dual Modes & Convenient Operation】Easily alternate between sequential and contact-actuation with our dual-mode toggle switch, which means you can fire a single brad with each trigger squeeze or a series of them by bumping the contact element at a speed of 80 nails/min. Adjust firing depth with the rotation knob at the top of the gun, making it ideal for a wide range of materials and different needs in nailing.
- 【Proudly Present KIMO Li-ion Technology】For over 25 years, KIMO has made significant progress in the 1,000-Charging Cycle Test that guarantees each KIMO lithium-ion battery is more powerful and lives longer than others. With this 2.0Ah battery freshly charged, driving a total 700 brads into woods, and the tool doesn’t falter. Go with KIMO, and no worries about dying cells anymore!
- 【Lightweight Design & LED Lighting】Tool weight matters. Think about it
- if you are installing crown molding overhead, a few extra pounds could make the difference between aching your shoulder and a pain-free job. KIMO nailer/stapler weighs in at a slight 6 lbs. Also, a pair of front-positioned LED lights provide a bit of aid besides the gun when nailing in a dark place.
- 【Compact and Comprehensive Set】The compact size lets the nailer fit into tight spaces and work in awkward positions where it might be difficult to swing your hammer and drive in a tiny nail. Now, a simple one-click helps you get the most valuable toolkit. Each 18GA Brad Nailer/Stapler Kit comes with 1* 20V 2.0Ah Lithium-ion Battery, 1* Fast Charger, 700 PCS 18GA nails, 300 PCS 18 GA crown staples, and 1*Allen Wrench for releasing jams.
Is a Battery-Powered Brad Nailer a Right Choice for you?
If you’re a pro, the answer is absolutely yes. For those small and odd jobs, or to take care of punch-list items, it’s hard to beat the convenience of battery-powered brad nailer. However, we can’t deny that there are also some caveats. Compressor-powered nailer has the advantage of being much smaller and lighter, and you never worry about keeping a battery charged. Of course, you can get a kit containing a nail gun, small compressor and hose for the same price. On the other hand, you have to get prepared well so that you will not vex yourself by setting up the compressor and dragging a hose around behind you all the time. Be careful, not trip over the cord!
What to Expect?
When it’s time to set up your tool game and have some projects where there is no power, then reach for this 20V Cordless 2-IN-1 Brad Nailer/Stapler, designed to be portable, effective, and efficient as corded one yet convenient for use and storage. Featuring with a max speed of 80 nails per minute and a highly efficient air cylinder, this 18 GA nailer/stapler provides enough power to get the job done, making it an excellent option for both amateur and professionals.
It’s a reasonably compact tool with a delicate balance of weight and size for comfortable operation. The bare device weighs 6.2 lbs., noted as one of the lightest of its kind in the industry. Its dry-fire lockout and malfunction indicator remind you when the magazine is empty. It takes around 500 nails to drain the fresh 2.0Ah lithium-ion battery of charge. Overall, if you want a frustration-free experience, make your KIMO decision today.
To release the jam, please use the Allen Wrench to open the cover of the head.Treat a nailer like a firearm, finger off the trigger until you’re ready to fire!!
5. CRAFTSMAN V20 Cordless Finish Nailer Kit, 18GA (CMCN618C1)
- Part of the V20 cordless system
- CRAFTSMAN V20 20V max* cordless nailer drives adhesive collated 18gauge Brad nails
- Fully cordless design eliminates the need for compressors, hoses or costly Gas cartridges
- Provides consistent firing power in various climate conditions and materials
- Tool-free depth settings for quick set up and consistent results
- Toolfree jam and stall settings for ease of use and improved efficiency
- Lightweight with optimal center of gravity provide optimal balance and comfort in hand during use
- Contoured overmolded handle for added comfort during use
- Belt hook provides convenient access and storage
- V20 20V MAX* Battery with high performance cells can fire up to 420 2in. nails in pine on a single charge
6. Orion Motor Tech 2 in 1 Cordless Nail and Staple Gun, 18 Gauge 18V 2000mAh Electric Brad Nailer and Stapler Kit with Rechargeable Battery and Charger(Portable Carrying Case Included)
- CORDLESS & POWERFUL, powered by a rechargeable 2000mAh Li-ion battery, this cordless air nailer and stapler can perfectly work without compressor, hose or costly gas cartridges
- one full charge can drive the nailer by 400 shots.
- SPECIFICATION, Max Firing Speed: 100nails/staples per minute
- Max Magazine capacity: holds up to 100 nails/staples
- Suitable brad nails:: 3/4″-2″(20mm-50mm)(18 gauge brad nail)
- Suitable staples: 3/4″-1 9/16″(19mm-40mm)(18 Gauge light duty staple). Please see the detail specification of the 2 kind of nails so that the machine could work correctly.
- ADVANCED DESIGN, unique air strike design provides big power and fast speed firing
- non-slip and soft handle grip for safety and convenience
- safety mechanism prevents accidental firing
- LED indicate light indicates when the battery is low or the tool is jammed.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & CONVENIENT, lightweight and optimal center of gravity maximizes user comfort in multiple positions and reduces user fatigue
- 10 Belt hooks allow users to carry this nailer around without too much burden
- the selectable trigger can be set to contact or sequential fire.
- WARRANTY, backed by 1-year warranty for worry-free shopping experiences
- free exchange is guaranteed if product is defective.
7. Metabo HPT NT50AE2 Pneumatic Brad Nailer, 5/8-Inch up to 2-Inch Brad Nails, 18 Gauge, Tool-less Depth Adjustment, Selective Actuation Switch, 5-Year Warranty
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi power tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- Depth of drive dial allows the user to easily adjust the drive depth for a professional finish
- No-mar tip on the nose protects the work piece from unintended markings
- 360 Degree adjustable exhaust port keeps dust, debris and oil off the finish project
- Selective Actuation allows the user to select bump fire or contact fire modes with the simple flip of a switch
- At only 2.2 lbs, this finish nailer is lightweight & well-balanced making it easy to use all day long
- Elastomer grip adds comfort and prevents slippage
- Visual nail reload indicator, located on the magazine, alerts the user when nail quantities are low
8. DEWALT DWFP12231 Pneumatic 18-Gauge 2-Inch Brad Nailer Kit
- Long life maintenance-free motor to keep from staining the work surface
- Tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment with detents for proper setting of nail heads
- Tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal
- Rear exhaust to keep contaminates away from work
- Drives 18 gauge nails from 5/8″ to 2″ length. Power Source: Pneumatic. Power Tool Type: Pneumatic
The new DEWALT DWFP12231 18 gauge, 2-Inch Brad Nailer Kit is an excellent tool with many enticing qualities. It features a long life maintenance-free motor to keep from staining the work surface. The magnesium body delivers a strong and lightweight design. It also features a tool-free depth -of-drive adjustment with detents for proper setting of nail heads, along with a tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal. The rear exhuast helps to keep contaminates away from work. This unit is made to drive 18 gauge nails from 5/8″ to 2″ in length, with a sequential style trigger, and 100 nail magazine capacity. This unit has a removable non-marring nose tip with on tool storage, and an integrated rubber grip for improved comfort and anti-slip grip. It also has an adjustable belt hook which allows the tool to be kept near the user. This kit also includes 500 nails of 1-1/4″, carrying case, and owner’s manual.
9. SENCO FinishPro® 18MG, 2-1/8" 18-Gauge Brad Nailer (ProSeries)
10. Metabo HPT NP35A Pin Nailer, 23 Gauge, 5/8" to 1-3/8" Pin Nails, Dual Trigger, Depth Adjustment, No Mar Tip – 2, Reload Indicator, Removable Nose Plate, Large Capacity Pinner, 5 Year Warranty
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi power tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- Magazine automatically adjusts to 5/8″, 3/4″, 1″, 1-3/16″ and 1-3/8″ fastener lengths for use on a wide variety of projects
- Large fastener capacity for fewer reloads and less downtime
- Dual trigger for safe and accurate placement of fasteners
- Rear exhaust directs oil and debris away from the work surface
- Depth adjustment for flush drives into a variety of surfaces
- Reload indicator for easy visual recognition of low nail quantities to avoid dry firing
- Removable nose plate for easy jam clearing
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Black And Decker 18 Ga Nailer for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!