777 reviews analysed
1. Genesis GD38B VSR Electric Drill, 3/8-Inch, Grey
The Genesis GD38B 3/8″ VSR Electric Drill has a powerful 4.2 Amp Motor and 0-3000 RPM Variable Speed give you plenty of power and versatility and a Lock-On button and belt-clip are included for convenience.
2. Metabo HPT D10VH2 7-Amp 3/8-Inch Corded Drill, Metal Keyless Chuck, 0-2700 RPM, Variable Speed w/Dial, Rubber Over-Molded Handle, Forward/Reverse, Belt Hook, 5-Year Warranty
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi Power Tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- Powerful 7-Amp motor, forcible power combines high speed with optimal torque
- Max torque of 133.7 in-lbs good for high speed applications
- All metal 3/8″ keyless chuck for greater durability and better bit holding ability
- Variable speed trigger with dial for precise operation
3. BLACK+DECKER DR260C 5.5 Amp 3/8” Drill/Driver.
The Black & Decker DR260C 5.5 Amp 3/8″ Drill/Driver is powerful and compact, capable of handling tough tasks in tight spaces. This drill operates from 0-1,500 rpm, features a keyless chuck for quick and easy bit changes, along with variable speed for controlled drilling and driving. The on-board bit storage allows for quick access to screwdriving bits. This drill is perfect for drilling holes in wood, metal and plastic, and driving screws to fasten a variety of material. Includes: (1) DR260 Drill/Driver, (1) Double-Ended Screwdriving Bit.
4. Genesis GCQD38A 3/8-Inch Close Quarter Drill
The Genesis GCQD38A 3/8" Close Quarter Drill has a unique shape and a compact head that allow it to get into tight spots where other drills can’t. A 3.5 Amp Motor and 0-1600 RPM Variable Speed give you plenty of power and versatility and a Lock-On button and power-on indicator are included for convenience.
5. Genesis GCD18BK 18 Volt Cordless Variable Speed Drill/Driver Kit, Grey, 3/8-inch chuck with Hard Shell Carrying Case, 13 Bit Assortment, and Ni-Cad Battery Charger
18 Volt cordless Drill/Driver; 3/8-Inch keyless chuck; Variable speed 0-550 RPM; The drill features electric brake, built-in LED working light, and Magnetic tray for bits and screws. A Great tool for the jobs around the house; Includes one 18V Ni-Cad battery pack, one charger, 13-Pc. Drill/Driver Bit Set and Storage Case. Item have the three paws (the part that holds the bit) retracted inside the chuck.
6. Meterk 7.0 Amp 1/2 Inch Corded Drill 850W, 3000RPM Dual Switch Between Electric Hammer Drill and Impact Drill, With Adjustable Speed for Drilling Wood, Steel, Concrete&Plastic DIY Drilling
- ★【Advanced Drill Driver】Non-slip and adjustable speed impact drill for comfortable and easy operation with no-load speed of 3000rpm. Speed setting knob and variable speed trigger allow you to control drilling speed at 0-3000 RPM according to your requirements
- ★【Electric & Impact Drill Dual Mode】With a dual mode selector, just switch it to easily convert electric drill and impact drill function depending on your tasks, suitable for installing chandelier, TV, furniture, wall, door, and window
- ★【Special Products Advantages】With lock button to enable you to lock the speed without a constant grip on the trigger to reduce fatigue. Adjustable and detachable side handle for easy and convenient operation
- ★【7.0 Amp Motor and Super Durable】The 7.0 Amp pure copper motor that generates powerful more than 30%. Providing additional durability and overload production for drilling and chipping on wood, masonry, steel, wall, concrete and other hard materials
- ★【Easy and Safe Control Switch】Forward and reverse switch with automatic spindle lock for safe use, meeting your different needs for screwing tasks. Push the forward & reverse switch at the middle position of handle, it will lock the screwdriver for safety
7. DEWALT DWD115K 8 Amp 3/8-Inch VSR Mid-Handle Grip Drill Kit with Keyless Chuck
- 8-amp motor delivers high performance in heavy-duty applications
- 3/8-inch all-metal ratcheting keyless chuck for greater bit retention
- 0-2,500 RPM VSR trigger for versatility in drilling and fastening applications
- Mid-handle grip design with soft grip provides increased balance and comfort
- All ball-bearing construction provides greater durability and longer tool life
Versatile and easy to handle, the DEWALT DWD115K 3/8-inch VSR mid-handle drill kit with keyless chuck delivers the power you need in a light-duty drill for all your drilling and fastening projects. Enjoy the drill’s variable-speed trigger, convenient reversing switch, and comfortable mid-handle grip so you can work smarter for longer.
The VSR mid-handle drill is ideal for a wide range of drilling and fastening applications. View larger.
Patented DEWALT-Built Motor with Overload Protection
With its powerful 8-amp motor, the DEWALT DWD115K 3/8-inch VSR mid-handle drill is capable of delivering speeds of 0 to 2,500 RPM. This translates to quick, versatile drilling and driving.
Designed for Versatility and Durability
The dependable DWD115K is versatile enough for common around-the-home tasks and light, job-site work. The reversible drill features a 1-inch capacity when working in wood with a spade bit, and it can handle a capacity of 1-1/8 inches when used in wood with a hole saw. When used in steel with a twist bit, the drill can handle a capacity of 3/8-inch.
Its 3/8-inch ratcheting keyless chuck tightens as you work to deliver greater bit retention, and the drill’s ball-bearing construction provides added durability.
Built with Comfortable, Accurate Handling in Mind
Comfortable handling goes a long way toward ensuring accurate results. The DWD115K is built to allow ergonomic hand positioning, and its soft grip and well-balanced design offer improved user comfort and better overall command of the drill. It also weighs an easy-to-manage 4.1 pounds, decreasing user fatigue after extended use.
The 3/8-inch VSR mid-handle drill kit with keyless chuck comes with a DEWALT warranty package that includes a three-year limited warranty, a one-year free service contract, and a 90-day money-back guarantee.
What’s in the Box
One DEWALT DWD115K 3/8-inch VSR mid-handle drill and kit box.
The DEWALT VSR mid-handle drill comes with a durable kit box for safe keeping.
8. Dewalt DWE1014 3/8-Inch 0-2800 RPM VS Drill with Keyed Chuck
The DEWALT DWE1014 3/8″ 0-2,800 rpm VS Drill with Keyed Chuck features a powerful 7.0 amp motor which gives the user the power to get the job done! It has a compact pistol grip design that allows for user comfort with a light weight design decreases user fatigue. The user-friendly lock-on switch reduces user fatigue allowing for extended usage. This drill also has a variable speed trigger switch which gives the user greater versatility. This unit also includes a chuck key. Lock-On switch reduces fatigue
9. SKIL 6335-02 7.0 Amp 1/2 In. Corded Drill
For big projects, the SKIL 6335-02 7.0 amp 1/2 in. corded drill has a powerful motor that gives serious DIY’ers the power to bore through hard and soft woods and other materials. Hold steady with the side-assist handle. The variable speed trigger accelerates smoothly from low to high speeds, while the 2-finger trigger with lock-on option gives you even more control. The 6335-02 Corded Drill also features a built-in level and keyless chuck, which takes ½-inch bits for the toughest jobs
10. PORTER-CABLE PC600D 6.5 Amp 3/8-Inch Variable Speed Drill
Designed for high-performance job sites, the PORTER-CABLE PC600D 3/8-inch variable speed drill provides reliable power and durability for projects requiring extended tool usage. With a high-output, 6.0 amp motor capable of 0 to 2, 500 revolutions-per-minute (RPM), the PC600D 3/8-inch drill is designed to provide the speed needed for a variety of drilling applications. The high-torque gear design makes the drill ideal for metal and wood fabrication, pilot hole drilling in deck building or frame construction, and other applications requiring the extended run-time of a corded drill.
Designed for high-performance job sites, the Porter-Cable PC600D 3/8-inch variable speed drill provides reliable power and durability for projects requiring extended tool usage.
With a high-output, 6.0 amp motor capable of 0 to 2,500 revolutions-per-minute (RPM), the PC600D 3/8-inch drill is designed to provide the speed needed for a variety of drilling applications. The high-torque gear design makes the drill ideal for metal and wood fabrication, pilot hole drilling in deck building or frame construction, and other applications requiring the extended run-time of a corded drill.
The lightweight, handheld drill incorporates a range of professional features, including a variable-speed trigger for application-specific speed control; a two-sleeve, keyless chuck for quick bit changes; a belt clip for securing the tool; a six-foot-long, high-grade cord, and a lock-on button for easier control during prolonged use.
This Porter-Cable tool is backed by three-year limited warranty covering any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship (from the date of purchase). It’s also covered by Porter-Cable’s one-year free service contract, where Porter-Cable will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use–for free.
What’s in the Box
Porter-Cable PC600D 6 amp 3/8-inch variable speed drill; operating instructions
Ideal for metal and wood fabrication, pilot hole drilling in deck building,
frame construction, and more (view larger).
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Corded Drill Genesis for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!