506 reviews analysed
1. Dental Lab Splint Thermoforming Material for Vacuum Forming Hard 1.5mm, 15pcs/pk
2. Dental Lab Vacuum Forming Plastic Sheets Thermoforming Plastic Sheet Splint Material Hard 20pcs
- ♥♥【Application】：Used on the vacuum forming machine to make retainer.
- ♥♥【Size】:1.0mm.Length :127±2mm Width:127±2mm
- ♥♥【High Quality】:Hard and clear material for good machinability and nice wear, .
- ♥♥【Easy Thermoforming 】：No bubble,the thermforming effect is excellent.Tear off the white protective paper before use.
- ♥♥【Speciality】：This tough thermoforming plastic provide excellent weather resistance and chemical resistance properties to prevent discoloration and is environmental friendly.
3. Dental Lab Splint Thermoforming Material Soft 20pcs for Vacuum Forming 1.00MM
4. Dental Laboratory Laminate Vacuum Forming SPLINT .030 (thin) .8mm Pack /25 PROFORM
5. Alkita Dental Vacuum Forming Machine1000W Power Former Heat Molding Tool Lab Equipment 110V
Dimension: 11 1/2″H x 7″ W x 8 1/2″D
Thermoforming material size: 5″ x 5″
Power cord: 49″
1 x Vacuum forming machine
1 x Bag of steel grits
1 x Thermoforming material
6. Quick and Easy Portable Dental Vacuum Forming/Molding Machine
7. Dental Laboratory Laminate Vacuum Forming SPLINT .060 1.5 MM Pack/25 PROFORM
8. Laboratory Dental Vacuum Forming Molding 110V Machine Lab Maquina Ferulas dentQ
9. Vacuum Forming Machine – Zeta Dental Lab Molder Forming Equipment
- 1. This portable Vacuum Forming Machine is specially designed for dental applications.
- 2. Its powerful vacuum motor provides immediate suction, surely creates accurate materials.
- 3. Quick and easy vacuum forming for mouth guards, custom trays, base plates, temporary splints, bruxism splints, and copings.
- 4. Solid steel construction for improved durability, long life and virtually no maintenance in a lighter-weight appearance.
10. Dental Laboratory Laminate Vacuum Forming SOFT EVA .040 1.0 mm Pack/25 PROFORM
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dental Lab Thermoforming Vacuum for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!