Finding your suitable readers for desktop hard drive caddy is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for desktop hard drive caddy including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
697 reviews analysed
1. Dell Optiplex Dimensions Internal Hard Drive Caddy DN8MY
Condition Note: Used
Dell OptiPlex 9020 Desktop Internal Hard Drive Caddy
2. Corsair Dual SSD Mounting Bracket 3.5" CSSD-BRKT2
- Fits in any form factor desktop computer case with at least one standard 3.5″ internal drive bay
- Adapts 3.5″ internal drive bay for use with up to two 2.5″ SSDs
- Supports 7mm and 9.5mm height standard SSDs
- Adjustable mounting holes for symmetrical and asymmetrical dual SSD mounting
- Enough clearance for connecting SATA cables without strain to SATA connector
- Includes 2 sets of SSD mounting screws and 1 set of adapter mounting screws
- Easy, hassle-free and clean installation. Compatible with all Corsair SSDs, as well as all other brands
3. Hymeca 2Pack SSD Mounting Bracket 2.5 to 3.5 Adapter,2.5 to 3.5 Hard Drive Adapter SSD Bracket Converts 2.5" Notebook Hard Drive to 3.5" Desktop Hard Drive Bay Mounting Bracket Adapter
- Package Include:2 x 2.5″ to 3.5″ Metal Mounting Adapter Bracket,16 x Screw.
- 2.5″ to 3.5″ Internal Hard Disk Drive Mounting Bracket Kit: Mount any 2.5″ hard drive into a 3.5″ drive bay Compatible with all types of 2.5″ hard drive Quick and easy installation For use in 3.5″ internal drive bays Includes screw pack to mount drive
- High Qualty: The 2.5 to 3.5 Bracket SSD bracket made of durable metal alloy, can help heat dissipation and would not easily get out of shape, protecting your hard disk effectively
- Widely Compatible:The hard drive mount ssd mount bracket fit in any desktop computer or device with 3.5” internal drive bay. This tray will allow you to mount one 2.5”SSD drive into one 3.5” drive space
- Use in Any 3.5″ Internal Drive Bay
4. Sabrent 2.5” SSD & SATA Hard Drive to Desktop 3.5” SATA Bay Converter Mounting Kit (BK-PCBS)
- Compatible with any 2.5-Inch SATA hard drive or Solid State drive
- Fits all 3.5-Inch SATA drive bays
- Fully SATA 3.0 Revision (6Gb/s) compatible and Backward compatible with SATA 2.0 Revision (3Gb/s) and 1.0 Revision (1.5Gb/s) drives
- Open design allows for full air flow for proper drive cooling, Solid aluminum frame design
5. ORICO 2.5 to 3.5 Hard Drive Adapter HDD SSD Mounting Bracket Tray for 7/9.5/12.5mm 2.5 Inch HDD/SSD with SATA III Interface
- ORICO 2.5 to 3.5 Hard Drive Adapter: Turns your 2.5 inch SATA HDD / SSD into 3.5 inch so you can install it into your desktop PC
- High Speed, Excellent Performance: SATA III supports a theoretical maximum speed of 6Gbps, also backward compatible with SATA I/II
- Good Heat Dissipation: The side slots and open design greatly improves heat dissipation and protects your hard drive
- Superb Quality: Made of ABS plastic material
- compatible with Windows, Mac OS, Linux Desktops
- Hot-swap plug and play, no driver needed
- Screws in box: 4 x M3*5 screws to install the 2.5″ hard drive, and 6 x screws to mount the 1125SS
6. Sabrent USB 3.0 to SATA External Hard Drive Lay-Flat Docking Station for 2.5 or 3.5in HDD, SSD [Support UASP] (EC-DFLT)
- Supports all 2.5 and 3.5-inch SATA drives
- Connects via SuperSpeed USB 3.0 (up to 10x as fast as USB 2.0).
- UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol) support for even faster performance. UASP requires UASP capable host system.
- Serial ATA bus up to 6Gbps Signal bandwidth for fast storage backups
- This Docking station comes with a free download of Acronis True Image for Sabrent software for easy cloning.
The Sabrent EC-DFLT SATA Lay-Flat Docking Station supports the direct insertion of Desktop 2.5″/3.5″ SATA Hard Drives. It is a caseless solution that makes swapping hard drives easier than ever before. Plus, now you can take advantage of the lightening speed of USB 3.0 to quickly transfer files up to 5 Gbps!
7. DSLRKIT 2.5″ SSD to 3.5″ SATA Hard Disk Drive HDD Adapter Caddy Tray CAGE Hot Swap Plug
- Adapts any 2.5″ SATA SSD/Hard drive or 2.5″ SAS SSD/Hard drive for use in any 3.5″ drive tray
- Designed for hot-swap capable drive cages and cases
- Can be used anywhere a 3.5″ drive is normally used, including computer drive bays and side or bottom mount drive enclosure trays
- Effectively conducts and convects away heat to help maintain the long-term reliability of high-performance SSDs and hard drives£»Compatible with 3Gb/s and 6Gb/s SATA SSDs and hard disk drives
- Item Included: 2.5″ to 3.5″ SATA SSD HDD Adapter x1
- M3 x 5mm Phillips Pan Head Screw x4
- 6-32 x 5mm Phillips Pan Head Screw x4
This Adapter Can Adapts Any 2.5; Form Factor Sata Ssd (Or Hard Drive) To Any 3.5; Form Factor Drive Tray, Without Cables Or Hassles. Standard Position Mounting Holes On Adapter’S Bottom And Sides, Equivalent To Those Found On A 3.5; Hard Drive, Give You The Flexibility To Mount It Anywhere A 3.5; Drive Is Used. Adapter’S Fixed Mount Connectors Are Attached To A Simple Circuit Board, Assuring Solid Connections Between Devices, And The Outside Connector Is Positioned To Plug Into A Backplane As The Tray Is Inserted. Other Advantages Of This Simple Design Include Great Compatibility And Undiminished Speed.
8. 2.5" to 3.5" Drive Converter Internal Solid State SSD Card Hard Drive Bracket Adapter SATA SSD Enclosure Caddy Dock Desktop Mac PC 2.5 to 3.5 Mounting Hardrive for Samsung Crucial SanDisk ect SSD
- Install ANY size 2.5″ SATA hard drive or SSD in a 3.5″ SATA drive bay ssd mounting bracket,Use anywhere you would install a 3.5″ SATA drive Includes compatibility with backplane trays such as those found in Apple Mac Pro models Backward compatible with SATA 2.0 Revision (3Gb/s) and 1.0 Revision (1.5Gb/s) drives
- The adaptadrive supports 1.5Gb/s and 3.0Gb/s drives, so existing notebook hard drives can be utilized for extra storage
- or a high performance ‘3G’ SSD Because the AdaptaDrive is built from aluminum and features an open design for maximum drive cooling air flow, power users and gamers seeking maximum drive speed can now easily add the latest high performance ‘6G’ SSDs
- Includes compatibility with backplane trays such as those found in Apple Mac Pro models Open design allows for full air flow for proper drive cooling Convert 2.5″ SATA hard drive or SSD to a 3.5″ SATA drive bay for all 2011 iMacs, 27″ iMac (2012 – 2017), Late 2009 – 2010 iMacs, 2006 – early 2009 iMacs
- Example 2012-2017 iMac 2009-2010 MAC PRO 2017 iMac 27″ 27″ Late 2015 iMac iMac 27″ Late 2015 late 2015 27″ iMac late 2015 iMac late 2015 iMac iMac 2013 Late 2012 27″ iMac imac 2012 Imac 27” late 2012 2012 iMac 2012 mac pro Mid 2011 27″ iMac 2011 iMac 2011 27″ iMac Mid 2011 IMac 2010 Mac Pro 5.1 Mid 2010 iMac Mid-2010 iMac 2010 Mac Pro 2010 MacPro 2010 iMac macpro1,1 (Mac Pro 2006) and macpro5,1 (Mac Pro 2010) early 2009 iMac 2009 iMac 27″ 21.5 iMac late 2009 Mac Pro late 2009 Late 2009 iMac 27″
- Measurements: 5.77″ L (146.7mm) x 3.98″ W (101.2mm) x .35″ H (9mm) Weight: 3.5 ounces Weight: 80gOpen design allows for full air flow for proper drive cooling Material: Black painted aluminum
9. Sabrent USB 3.0 to SATA I/II/III Dual Bay External Hard Drive Docking Station for 2.5 or 3.5in HDD, SSD with Hard Drive Duplicator/Cloner Function [10TB Support] (EC-HD2B)
The Sabrent SATA Hard Drive Docking Station enables you to access desktop or laptop hard drives, without the frustration of assembling hard drive enclosures. By inserting a 2.5"/3.5" SATA hard drive directly into this docking station, you can quickly access drive contents and transfer files. Plus you can swap out hard drives effortlessly with plug and play mounting. Transfer data quickly and easily through USB 3.0 at speeds up to 5Gbps.
To use Hard Drive Offline Clone Function:
1. Insert Source Disk into hard drive bay A, then insert Target Disk into hard drive bay B.
2. Make sure that the USB cable is disconnected from your computer.
3. Connect power supply and switch on power.
4. Hold down the CLONE button, release when you see a Blue LED.
5. Then quickly press the CLONE Button.
6. A Blue LED will flash on 25% indicating that the cloning process has begun.
7. The cloning process is complete when ALL the lights turn solid Blue (25%-100%).
8. Finally press the power switch to the OFF position and eject your drives.
• MAC: OS
• Docking Station
• Power Supply
• USB 3.0 cable
• User Manu
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Desktop Hard Drive Caddy for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!