Finding your suitable readers for desktop horse racing is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for desktop horse racing including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
859 reviews analysed
1. RTN Horse Racing
2. Across The Board Horseracing Game Top
3. Derby Day | Horse Racing Board Game | Family and Adult Game Great for Parties and Low-Stakes Gambling | Includes Game Board, Deck of Cards, Pair of Dice, and Paper Currency of Various Denominations
- DERBY DAY: Take home the excitement of the track with the Derby Day Horse Racing game from Brybelly. Deal out playing cards to split shares of the 12 horses. Roll the dice to send the ponies toward the finish line. Then collect your share of the elusive jackpot!
- 12-HORSE TRACK: There are 12 Horses on the track and you can play a classic game with 2-6 players or use alternate rules to have up to 12+ players per game!
- CUSTOM CURRENCY INCLUDED: Includes premium paper currency, adorned with historic horse legends like Secretariat and Seabiscuit, split into denominations from $5 to $100. We suggest dividing the bills evenly between players at the start of each game and leave this fully up to you and the size of your party
- WHAT’S THE ACTION? Packaging includes the game board, a deck of cards, currency, dice, and instructions that include odds and alternate rulesets. Not interested in play money? The game board includes scratch lines with suggested real currency bids
- THE SPORT OF KINGS: This game makes the perfect gift for any horse racing enthusiast, family game night, or gambling and casino game fan. When the Triple Crown is out of season, the fun doesn’t have to stop!
Off to the Races!
Bring home the excitement of Derby Day, no matter the season. Place your bets, roll the dice, and cheer on your horses as they complete the run for the roses!
This fast-paced high stakes game of luck is easy to learn and fun for the whole family. Deal the playing cards evenly to each player. Roll the dice to move the horses toward the finish line. Have any shares of the winning horse? Jackpot!
No longer will you have to wait for the big race on television, you and your friends can create the action on a table in your home! Play involves drawing cards Two through Queen and moving the corresponding horse forward one step at a time toward the finish line. Players can bet various amounts with certain cards requiring players to pony up some extra cash for the winner’s pot. Like horse racing, every moment counts and the tension is palpable as the horses barrel toward the finish line. We’ve included 3 custom rulesets with quirky horse-themed rule names and more traditional freeform betting detailed, all on the included instructions sheet.
Why You’ll Love It
Game set comes with everything you need to get started hosting your own pony track! You’ll get a game board, one deck of cards, pair of dice, and currency in various denominations. Board and materials feature a distinct art style recalling the sophistication of horse racing’s most premier events. The paper money even has unique art featuring the most famous race horses of history! It’s a great tabletop board game for Kentucky Derby fans, horse racing hobbyists, and those looking to horse around and gamble.
4. CHH The Racing Horse Game
CHH The Racing Horse Game CHH The Racing Horse Game is a game full of fun and exciting moments. Children move their horses along a single track. The move is determined by the roll of the dice. Age: 6 to 15 years Features Classic family game Fun family game Quality construction Fun filled Builds team spirit Includes Racing board Deck playing cards Multi-colored chips Dice Recommended Ages:6 – 15 Spend a fun day at the track with the Racing Horse Game. Roll the dice to move the horses along the sliding wooden track. Whoever holds the cards that match the number of the first horse to reach the end of the track wins. Game board measures approximately 15 1/2″ long by 11 3/4″ wide with 1 1/2″ tall horses.
From the Manufacturer
Spend a fun day at the track with the Racing Horse Game. Roll the dice to move the horses along the sliding wooden track. Whoever holds the cards that match the number of the first horse to reach the end of the track wins. Game board measures approximately 15 1/2″ long by 11 3/4″ wide with 1 1/2″ tall horses.
5. Photo Finish Horse Track Racing Board Game | New Fun Parlor Party Game | Original, Hand Made Edition
- CRAZY FUN | Photo Finish brings the excitement and laughter of the racetracks to your social gatherings. Make the right ‘bet’ and cheer on your favorite colored horse with friendly competition
- LIFE OF THE PARTY | Whether you are at the Travers, Preakness, Kentucky Derby, Belmont Stakes, your backyard, your kitchen table, the beach or wherever, Photo Finish will be the focal point of the party and it will surely draw the curiosity of fellow partiers
- PERFECT FOR GROUPS | This game will surely get the party started. With 8 unique horses, there’s room for everyone. Let the friendly chatter and cheering play out with Photo Finish
- SIDE STAKES | Take it to the next level and throw some side ‘bets’ on the horse of your choosing. A dollar here and a dollar there will definitely intensify the fun and camaraderie
- HAND CRAFTED | With hand painted horses, spill proof track board and high quality die and chips, Photo Finish is a premium board game to be played for years to come
Photo Finish Racing is the most exciting and realistic horse race game of all time! In an age of video games, software, apps, and simulations… we’re thrilled to introduce to you an entertainment option for family and friends of all ages. You don’t even need to be a fan of horse racing to experience the exhilarating environment provided by this truly unique and time tested parlor game! It is truly a game for all ages. While adults will enjoy the “craps table atmosphere”, the wagering, and the competitiveness that is Photo Finish Racing, children can entertain themselves for hours on end – mesmerized by the vibrant colors while developing counting and strategy skills. And thanks to the durable playing surface, moms and dads (and bartenders and patrons) needn’t worry about occasional spills as the surface and ALL the game’s components are completely water resistant! Photo Finish sets up quickly and easily on any flat surface. Any location or facility is the perfect environment for Photo Finish, even outdoors! Host your own “Derby Party” any time! Old time parlor fun is always SURE to be hit! And each of the high quality playing pieces is protected when stored in its specially designed custom carrying tube. Your PHOTO FINISH parlor game will travel safely and conveniently WHEREVER you go! Photo Finish has been play-tested for thousands of hours in cities around the world. It’s exceptionally durable. Each horse is fitted with a specially designed weighted base, and a soft, non-skid coating; not only to resist sliding and tipping during play, but also to protect the vibrant colors and quality of the playing surface.
6. Wahl Professional Animal Arco Pet, Dog, Cat, and Horse Cordless Clipper Kit
- The original 5-in-1 clipper, the Wahl ARCO is the tried-and-true cordless option for precise trimming in hard-to-reach spots such as ears, faces, and paws to give groomers, animal professionals, and pet owners everything needed in a lightweight cordless clipper
- The 5-in-1 fine blade adjusts between sizes #9, 10, 15, 30, and 40, offering a convenient variety of cutting lengths
- With a rechargeable battery, this clipper has an 80-minute cordless run time and 75 minute charge time
- it’s easy to clean with a no-maintenance motor.
- Wahl’s pet clipper can be used on small and medium-sized dogs such as Bichons, Shih Tzus, Terriers, and Spaniels, as well as cats
- can also be used as a horse clipper and is great for trimming and touch-ups on the muzzle, face, ears, legs, fetlocks, and bridle paths
- The slim, lightweight design fits comfortably in your hand while reducing wrist fatigue
- Measures 6.75 inches long, weighs 7.9 ounces and includes Wahl’s one-year limited professional warranty. The ARCO clipper is made in Hungary
- the blades are made in Germany
- Made for use in electrical outlets in the United States only
- not designed for international use
- Includes one ARCO cordless clipper, 5-in-1 fine blade set, 2 drop-in NiMH rechargeable battery packs, a soft storage case, charging stand and charger, 4 plastic attachment guide combs, cleaning brush, blade oil, and instruction book
- Feet, face and finish work on all dog breeds
- Light body clipping on small and medium sized dogs
- Cat grooming
- Bridle path, ears, muzzle, and fetlocks on horses
- Trimming and show cuts for goats, pigs, and cattle
Key Features and Specifications:
- Ergonomically designed to fit comfortably in your hand
- Lightweight design helps prevent wrist and shoulder fatigue
- Includes Wahl’s one-year limited professional warranty
- For electrical outlets in the United States only; not designed for international use
- Dimensions: 6.75 by 1.44 by 1.44 inches
- Weight: 7.9 ounces
- Cord/Battery: 2 NiMH Battery Packs
- Speeds: Single Speed
- SPM/RPM: Up to 5,500 strokes per minute
- Motor: Rotary
- Battery: 80 minute run time and 75 minute charge time
- Slim, lightweight design fits comfortably in your hand while reducing wrist fatigue
- Easy-to-clean clipper with a no-maintenance motor for hassle-free grooming
What’s in the Box?
- One ARCO cordless clipper
- 5-in-1 fine blade set, adjustable to sizes #9, #10, #15, #30, and #40
- 2 drop-in NiMH rechargeable battery packs
- Soft storage case
- Charging stand and charger
- 4 plastic attachment guide combs
- Cleaning brush
- Blade oil
- Instruction book
Frequently Asked Questions
Chances are that the clipper is functioning properly, however the problem usually is within the blade set. Most often, the blade sets may be dull or have a buildup of dirt and hair. Sometimes all it takes is one hair trapped between the top and bottom blades to affect the cutting performance of the blades. Remove the blade from the clipper and use the cleaning brush provided to remove any accumulated dirt and hair. Oil generously with the Wahl blade oil and reassemble. If the blade is dull or worn, you may elect to have it resharpened at the factory, credible sharpening service, or purchase a new blade at a Wahl dealer.
Can my blades be sharpened?
Most Wahl blades are designed for maximum life and can be resharpened by Wahl Clipper or a credible independent sharpening service. Check with a Wahl dealer or call 800-PRO-WAHL for information regarding your clipper and blades.
Do I need to oil my blades?
It is strongly recommended that you keep your blades well lubricated at all times, even during storage between usage. Although Wahl blades are protected from corrosion, they will eventually rust if not taken care of properly. It is suggested that you apply a liberal amount of oil occasionally during use and after the job is finished. Take the time to properly clean the dirt and hair from your blade and apply oil to the entire blade to prevent corrosion.
What kind of oil should I use?
Every Wahl Clipper is packaged with a tube or bottle of Wahl blade oil. It is recommended that you use only Wahl oil on your blades. Other aerosol type lubricants can evaporate leaving the metal susceptible to corrosion.
Do I need to buy blade coolant?
The majority of our clippers do not require blade coolant sprays, however some of the high performance, high speed professional units may require the use of coolants for the comfort of the animal.
7. Racing Horse Family Game Wood Board, Include 100 Gaming Chips, a Deck of Playing Cards and Two Dice
Spend a fun day at the track with the Racing Horse Game! Roll the dice to move the horses along the sliding wooden track. Whoever holds the cards that match the number of the first horse to reach the end of the track wins!
Game board measures approximately 15 1/2″ long by 11 3/4″ wide with 1 1/2″ tall horses.
8. Bello Games Deluxe Horse Racing Game with Cards/Chips & Dice
Wooden horse racing game for hours of fun! Complete with one deck of standard playing cards. 100 plastic chips & two dice.
Size: 15 1/2″ X 11 3/4″ X 3/4″ Chips: 1 1/2″ Diameter X 3/32″ Thick. Dice: 5/8″
9. Wahl Professional Animal Figura Equine Horse Cordless Clipper Kit (#8868-200), Metallic Red
- Wahl Professional Animal’s Figura Horse Clipper offers professional power with up to 6, 000 strokes per minute and 90 minutes of run time.
- The clipper requires 180 minutes of charge time with an optional 10 minute quick charge for an additional 5 minutes of runtime.
- Featuring 5-in-1 blade technology with adjustable blade sizes #9, #10, #15, #30, and #40.
- The Figura horse clipper is slim, quiet, and lightweight with a unique curved design to fit comfortably in your hand while grooming.
Featuring an ergonomic design with a red metallic finish, Wahl Professional Animal’s Figura Horse Clipper adds style to comfort. The super slim design and contoured curved body fits comfortably in your hand while grooming your horse. This clipper iquiet and lightweight clipper features a lithium ion battery that contains specialty cells to provide a higher current to give you more power and torque for easy, glide-through clipping. The kit includes the Figura rechargeable horse clipper, 5-in-1 detachable blade set, charging stand, four attachment guide combs, a 9-inch storage case, cleaning brush, blade oil, and instructions. Made in the USA of domestic and imported parts while the blades are made in Germany.
10. Koplow Games Horse Racing Dice Game
The object of the game is to have your horse cross the finish line first. You advance by rolling your own number and/or a horse. Quick and easy game. Includes 5 horse dice and instructions. May come with black or brown dice.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Desktop Horse Racing for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!