Top 10 Hamilton Beach Coffee Maker 3 Way
934 reviews analysed
1. Hamilton Beach 49980A Coffee Maker Single Serve Black/Stainless Steel
- Note: Travel mug not-included. Dimensions (inches): 13.9 H x 12.23 W x 11.08 D
- Two ways to brew your coffee, single serve or full pot.
- 12 cup glass carafe included or brew into a travel or regular sized mug using single serve function.
- Single serve side works only with loose ground coffee or disk-shaped soft pods (not compatible with K-CUP packs*, capsules or other single-serve packs). *K-CUP is a registered trademark of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. Use of the K-CUP trademark does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
- 950 Watts . Brew strength function for bold or regular coffee and fully programmable with auto shutoff.
- Brews up to 14 ounces in travel mug (not-included) or adjusts to fit a shorter cup.
For all the coffee drinkers and aficionados in search of an affordable, low maintenance coffeemaker that can brew a basic or premium roast coffee in a fraction of the time and cost as the coffeehouse: Meet the Hamilton Beach 2-Way Brewer. Voltage 110 volts
2. Hamilton Beach 49981A Coffee Maker Single Serve Silver
- Brew your own ground coffee with single-serve scoop filter
- Scoop your favorite ground coffee and brew
- Brews up to 14 ozs. into travel cup or coffee mug
- Durable stainless steel construction. Built-in stand for coffee mugs
- Note-coffee overflows from brew basket would be prevented with use of lesser amount of ground coffee or use the bold setting for flavored, finely ground, premium brand ground coffees, and decaf coffees or when using whole bean coffee, a standard automatic drip coffee grind will yield best results. Be careful not to overgrind, since very finely ground coffee can cause overflow in this unit
Hamilton Beach The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker – 49981
The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker goes where no coffeemaker has gone before, brewing hotter, faster and better-tasting coffee than most gourmet machines out there. And, its benefits don’t stop there. The Scoop Coffeemaker utilizes the simplicity of ground coffee and brews a customizable cup quickly: an 8 oz. cup in less than 90 seconds or a 14 oz. travel mug in under two-and-a-half minutes.
Aside from its versatility in using inexpensive coffee grounds to brew a great-tasting cup, The Scoop Coffeemaker is designed for ultra-simple preparation in three straightforward steps: 1) Scoop 2) Place 3) Brew. It features a steel mesh scoop for filtering freshly ground coffee and comes with a built-in, adjustable stand that flips to accommodate a standard-size cup or a taller travel mug.
All in all, The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker offers affordability and no fuss with lots of options. There’s no need for extra equipment, high-tech buttons or extra equipment, either.
Product Uses & Unique Features
Allowing for Various Coffee Grind Types
The Scoop Coffeemaker doesn’t need pre-packaged K-Cup packs or coffee pods, which can get expensive, and not to mention stale, over time. Instead, it comes with a mesh scoop filter that gives users the choice of any flavor (caramel, hazelnut, vanilla, etc), any brand (Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, etc.) and any strength (Regular or Bold) pleasing to their taste.
Differing Boldness Levels
With The Scoop Coffeemaker, versatility is key. Whether you decide to go with a mainstream brand coffee or stronger premium-brand coffee, you need a machine that understands and quickly adapts. Use the REGULAR setting for a quick basic, automatic drip coffee, or get an upgrade and choose BOLD for more fine grinds, decaf or stronger flavors premium-brand coffee like Starbucks or Melitta. Just remember that the finer the grind, the longer it takes to brew. For bolder coffee, the water passes through at a slower rate, but allows more contact time and better flavor extraction for a better-tasting cup when done brewing.
Measuring Proportions Appropriately
Not sure how much coffee to add when brewing? No worries — each scoop filter is labeled with two measuring lines for exact serving amounts. And more isn’t necessarily better, in this case. Overfilling the scoop doesn’t allow room for brewing and water can overflow and spill over, ultimately meaning weaker coffee.
Adjusting the Cup Size
Before brewing, adjust the L-shaped cup rest to make sure your cup is as close to the dispensing nozzle as possible. For travel mugs, fit the cup rest against the coffeemaker and place your mug on top of the drip tray.
The Scoop Coffeemaker was awarded the “2012 Good Housekeeping Very Innovative Products (VIP) Award” by Good Housekeeping Research Institute. In addition, the Industrial Designers Society of America (IDSA) gave it high rankings for its ability to use coffee grinds, instead of packs or pods, and simultaneously give users the freedom to choose their own flavor, strength and cup size for their coffee.
Product Feature Benefits
- Costs pennies per cup, compared to leading competitors’ single-size packs
- Proportions coffee exactly with single-serve scoop filter
- Brews an 8 oz. cup of coffee in less than 90 seconds
- Built-in adjustable stand holds standard-size cup and taller travel mugs
- One steel mesh scoop filter included; no need for paper filters
- Wide drip tray on base acts as a spill-resistant drain for excess coffee
- Settings for REGULAR (automatic drip) and BOLD coffee
- Durable, stainless steel features ensure coffeemaker’s longevity
- Automatically shuts off after brewing
Tips & Care
Run one or two cycles through the machine before first use. When one cycle is complete, the coffeemaker automatically shuts off. When grinding your own coffee beans, remember to purchase beans that were recently roasted (within a week is best), and grind them every time you brew a fresh cup. When brewing, keep ground coffee below the MAX fill line and do not use more than 14 ounces (410 ml) of water. To stop brewing mid-cycle, press either REGULAR or BOLD, and the unit will shut off. If there is no water in the water reservoir and a brew button is pushed, the unit will not brew.
3. Hamilton Beach 46899A Coffee Maker, One size Stainless steel
- Flexible brewing options. Choose from bold, regular and robust brewing options for a cup tailored to your taste.
- Excellent flavor and extraction. Cone filter allows for water to Travel more evenly through Coffee grounds, preventing dry spots that could compromise taste.
- Automatic Pause and serve. The brewing cycle will pause when the carafe is removed so you can get started drinking your first cup before the whole pot is ready.
- Programmable timer. Set your brew time and strength in advance for wake-up Coffee.
- 10 cup thermal carafe. Stainless Steel carafe with double-wall insulation keeps Coffee hot and tasting fresh Longer
- thumb-activated lid makes pouring easy.
Take the next step in your pursuit of the perfect cup with this Hamilton Beach programmable thermal Coffee maker. This machine brews into a cone-shaped filter for better extraction, and has a Stainless Steel carafe to keep your Coffee warmer for hours.
4. Hamilton Beach 25476 Breakfast Electric Sandwich Maker, Red
Forget the fast food drive-through. With the Hamilton Beach Breakfast Sandwich Maker, you can enjoy a hot, homemade breakfast sandwich in under 5 minutes. Simply place the ingredients inside, building your sandwich with the egg (or other internal ingredients) on the cooking plate, and close the lid. Slide the cooking plate out and your sandwich assembles itself. Open the lid and your hot breakfast sandwich is ready to eat. Easy to Use Simply place the ingredients inside, building your sandwich with the egg (or other internal ingredients) on the cooking plate, and close the lid. Slide the cooking plate out and your sandwich assembles itself. Open the lid and your hot breakfast sandwich is ready to eat.
By Hamilton Beach
5. Hamilton Beach 40515 40515R 45-Cup Coffee Urn, Silver, Medium
Makes 15-45 cups. Cup-per-minute brewing speed. Water-level indicators. Ready-to-serve light. Easy to fill. 2-way dispenser. Twist-lock lid and large handles. Removable cord. Glossy aluminum finish. Comfortable handles. Easy to clean and store. Dishwasher safe twist-lock lid and brew basket.
Ideal for buffet-style entertaining at home or as a self-serve option at a large business meeting, this coffee urn brews and holds between 15 and 45 cups of coffee. Designed to serve crowds, the polished aluminum urn brews about a cup of coffee per minute and has a ready-to-serve light that lets you know when you can start pouring. The two-way dispenser depresses to fill a single cup or can be propped in the vertical position to fill a larger carafe. Water level markings inside the urn help you accurately fill the urn to the proper water level. For safety, this coffee urn has heat-resistant handles and a locking lid for easier carrying without spillage. Other convenient features include a dishwasher-safe lid and brew basket and a detachable cord for easy storage. Hamilton Beach provides a 2-year limited warranty on this appliance. –Cristina Vaamonde
6. Hamilton Beach 49968 FlexBrew Connected Single-Serve Coffee Maker, with Amazon Dash Auto Replenishment for Coffee Pods
- NEVER RUN OUT OF COFFEE AGAIN. The HB Connect app is seamlessly integrated with Amazon Dash Replenishment to track your brewing and automatically reorder single-serve coffee pods and water filters before you run out. SIGN UP AND SAVE $15 ON YOUR FIRST REORDERS.
- CHOOSE YOUR COFFEE FOR REORDERS. Pick your favorite single-serve coffee pods from Amazon’s wide variety of brands and flavors.
- BREW WITH SINGLE-SERVE PODS OR GROUNDS. A single-serve pack holder and grounds brew basket are included.
- REMOVABLE WATER RESERVOIR. Eliminate the need to refill the coffee maker each time you brew.
- BREW TIME: In about 3 minutes, FlexBrew make a strong, great-tasting cup of coffee. And you save energy because rather than heating water continuously, FlexBrew only heats the water when you’re ready to brew.
- SELECT YOUR CUP SIZE. Choose from an 8 oz., 10 oz. or 14 oz. brew size. The adjustable cup rest fits a variety of mugs.
Never run out of single-serve coffee pods again. This smart coffee maker is integrated with Amazon Dash Replenishment, so it tracks your brewing and automatically reorders your preferred brand of single-serve pods and water filters before you run out.
7. Hamilton Beach Programmable Front-Fill Coffee Maker, Extra-Large 14 Cup Capacity, Black/Stainless (46390)
- Extra-large capacity: Coffee maker easily makes enough for the whole family, brewing up to 14 cups. And the drip-free glass carafe is specially designed to eliminate messy drips.
- Front-fill design: Coffee maker’s brew basket and water reservoir are easy to access from the front, letting you fill while the brewer stays in place. No need to move back and forth out from under cabinets every time you brew!
- Auto shutoff (0–4 hours): for peace of mind, you can set the shutoff timer on the programmable Coffee maker in 10-minute Intervals up to 4 hours so the Coffee maker is automatically turned off & you don’t have to.
- Reusable cone filter with handle & water filter: Coffee makers reusable cone filter shape maximizes Coffee flavor and makes it easy to dispose of messy grounds. Plus, the included water filter removes impurities.
- Fully automatic: this 14-cup Coffee maker has 24-hour Programmability for wake up ready Coffee. The “time since brew” freshness indicator lets you know how long ago the pot was brewed.
- Customizable brewing options: Use the Coffee maker’s brew strength Selector to fit your flavor preference: regular, bold, or 1–4 cup small batch.
8. Hamilton Beach (49966) FlexBrew Coffee Maker with Thermal Carafe, Single Serve & Full Coffee Pot, Compatible with Single-Serve Pods or Ground Coffee, Programmable, Stainless Steel
- TWO WAYS TO BREW. Brew a full pot using your favorite grounds on the thermal carafe side or make a cup for yourself using a Keurig* K-Cup pod or grounds on the single-serve side with this 2-in-1 coffee maker.
- STAINLESS STEEL, 10-CUP THERMAL CARAFE. Thermal carafe keeps coffee hot and fresh. Features programmable timer, auto pause & serve and auto shutoff.
- SINGLE-SERVE- BREW WITH K-CUP PODS OR WITHOUT. Pod holder and single-serve grounds basket are included. Features cup rest that adjusts to fit tall mugs and doubles as storage. Pod-piercing needle removes for easy cleaning to prevent clogging.
- SEPARATE WATER RESERVOIRS. Each brewer has its own water reservoir that’s easy to fill and features a water window so you always know which brewer has how much water.
- BREWING FLEXIBILITY. The Hamilton Beach FlexBrew 2-Way Coffee Maker has the option to please fans of all types of coffees and quantities, making it the perfect gift for a home with multiple coffee drinkers.A removable cup rest doubles as a storage container for single-serve packs or to hold the brew basket
No two Coffee drinkers are the same – so when you make Coffee at home, the flexibility to customize how and what you brew is key. From fresh grounds to K-Cup pods, the Hamilton Beach flex brew 2-way Coffee maker gives you the options to please fans of all types of coffees and quantities. This combo Coffee maker lets you brew a full pot using your favorite grounds on the carafe side, or make a cup for yourself using a single-serve pod or grounds on the single-serve side.
9. Hamilton Beach (49974) Single Serve Coffee Maker, Compatible with pod Packs and Ground Coffee, Flexbrew, Black
- BREW WITH OR WITHOUT POD PACKS. Brew up to 10 oz. with a pod pack, or up to a 14 oz. travel mug with grounds. Pack holder and grounds basket are included.
- JUST LOWER LID AND BREW. Whether it’s a pod pack or your own fresh grounds, just place them in the holder, lower the lid and press brew.
- EASY-VIEW Water WINDOW. Visible from front and side. Dimensions (inches)- 13.07 H x 6 W x 9.92 D
- FITS A VARIETY OF MUGS. Use the adjustable cup rest to not only fit your favorite mug in just right, but to also hold pod packs or the brew basket.
- EASY TO CLEAN. The pack-piercing tool removes for easy cleaning to prevent clogging that can sometimes occur with frequent use.
10. Hamilton Beach 8 Cup Programmable Coffee Maker with Thermal Carafe, Black (46240)
- KEEPS COFFEE HOT & FRESH LONGER The vacuum-sealed thermal carafe keeps coffee hot and fresh longer Simply rinse the carafe with hot water right before brewing which warms up the stainless steel to help coffee hold its temperature
- IMMEDIATE AUTO SHUTOFF The thermal coffee maker automatically turns off right after brewing which provides peace of mind and increases energy efficiency
- DRIP-FREE THERMAL STAINLESS STEEL CARAFE Pour yourself cup after cup of fresh-tasting coffee without messy drips
- 3 BREW OPTIONS & PROGRAMMABLE TIMER This thermal coffee maker has bold regular and 1-4 cup brewing options to let you tailor coffee to your preference The programmable timer lets you set wake-up coffee in advance
- AUTO PAUSE & SERVE Can’t wait to pour yourself a cup? The pause & serve feature lets you sneak a cup in the middle of the brew cycle Brewing resumes after the carafe is replaced
For hot Coffee that tastes fresh hours after you brew It make the switch to thermal The Hamilton Beach 8 Cup programmable Coffee maker with thermal carafe keeps Coffee hot and fresh-tasting longer thanks to its vacuum-sealed thermal stainless steel carafe Once you try it you’ll notice the difference every time you brew Just add fresh ground Coffee and water to the Hamilton Beach 8 Cup programmable Coffee maker with thermal carafe then right before you brew quickly rinse the thermal carafe with hot water This hot-water-rinsing step doesn’t take long but it makes a big difference in the long run since it warms up the stainless steel to help it hold coffee’s hot temperature longer And because the thermal stainless steel carafe is insulating your hot coffee without the need for a heating plate there’s no fear of Coffee losing its fresh just-brewed flavor
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Hamilton Beach Coffee Maker 3 Way for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!