520 reviews analysed
1. Hamilton Beach Programmable Coffee Maker with Built-In Auto-Rinsing Beans Grinder and Thermal Carafe, 10 Cups, Stainless Steel (45501)
- Unique self-rinsing grinding chamber: brew whole beans in one step thanks to an integrated Coffee grinder that grinds, brews and then rinses the chamber automatically.
- Easy care and long-lasting performance: The auto-rinsing feature prevents clogging and keeps parts clean.
- Swing-out brew basket: located in the front of the coffee machine for easy access.
- Programmable for wake-up Coffee: program your Coffee pot to brew up to 24 hours In advance for fresh, hot coffee when you wake up in the morning.
- Flexible brewing options: Use either whole beans or pre-ground Coffee, then choose from bold, regular, and 1- 4 cup brewing options.
The Hamilton Beach programmable grind and brew Coffee maker features a unique built-in grinding chamber, letting you brew Coffee using whole Coffee beans in just one step. That means you’ll enjoy fresher, more flavorful Coffee, prepared in a flash.
2. Hamilton Beach 49980A Coffee Maker Single Serve Black/Stainless Steel
- Note: Travel mug not-included. Dimensions (inches): 13.9 H x 12.23 W x 11.08 D
- Two ways to brew your coffee, single serve or full pot.
- 12 cup glass carafe included or brew into a travel or regular sized mug using single serve function.
- Single serve side works only with loose ground coffee or disk-shaped soft pods (not compatible with K-CUP packs*, capsules or other single-serve packs). *K-CUP is a registered trademark of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. Use of the K-CUP trademark does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
- 950 Watts . Brew strength function for bold or regular coffee and fully programmable with auto shutoff.
- Brews up to 14 ounces in travel mug (not-included) or adjusts to fit a shorter cup.
For all the coffee drinkers and aficionados in search of an affordable, low maintenance coffeemaker that can brew a basic or premium roast coffee in a fraction of the time and cost as the coffeehouse: Meet the Hamilton Beach 2-Way Brewer. Voltage 110 volts
3. Hamilton Beach 40515 40515R 45-Cup Coffee Urn, Silver, Medium
Makes 15-45 cups. Cup-per-minute brewing speed. Water-level indicators. Ready-to-serve light. Easy to fill. 2-way dispenser. Twist-lock lid and large handles. Removable cord. Glossy aluminum finish. Comfortable handles. Easy to clean and store. Dishwasher safe twist-lock lid and brew basket.
Ideal for buffet-style entertaining at home or as a self-serve option at a large business meeting, this coffee urn brews and holds between 15 and 45 cups of coffee. Designed to serve crowds, the polished aluminum urn brews about a cup of coffee per minute and has a ready-to-serve light that lets you know when you can start pouring. The two-way dispenser depresses to fill a single cup or can be propped in the vertical position to fill a larger carafe. Water level markings inside the urn help you accurately fill the urn to the proper water level. For safety, this coffee urn has heat-resistant handles and a locking lid for easier carrying without spillage. Other convenient features include a dishwasher-safe lid and brew basket and a detachable cord for easy storage. Hamilton Beach provides a 2-year limited warranty on this appliance. –Cristina Vaamonde
4. Hamilton Beach 45500 Grind and Brew Programmable 12 Cup Maker with Built-in Auto-Rinsing Coffee Grinder, Glass Carafe
- UNIQUE SELF-RINSING GRINDING CHAMBER: Brew whole beans in one step thanks to an integrated coffee grinder that grinds, brews and then rinses the chamber automatically.
- EASY CARE AND LONG-LASTING PERFORMANCE: The auto-rinsing feature prevents clogging and keeps parts clean.
- SWING-OUT BREW BASKET: Located in the front of the coffee machine for easy access.
- PROGRAMMABLE FOR WAKE-UP COFFEE: Program your coffee pot to brew up to 24 hours in advance for fresh, hot coffee when you wake up in the morning.
- FLEXIBLE BREWING OPTIONS: Use either whole beans or pre-ground coffee, then choose from bold, regular, and 1- 4 cup brewing options.
The Hamilton Beach Programmable Grind and Brew Coffee Maker features a unique built-in grinding chamber, letting you brew coffee using whole coffee beans in just one step. That means you’ll enjoy fresher, more flavorful coffee, prepared in a flash.
5. Hamilton Beach 49981A Coffee Maker Single Serve Silver
- Brew your own ground coffee with single-serve scoop filter
- Scoop your favorite ground coffee and brew
- Brews up to 14 ozs. into travel cup or coffee mug
- Durable stainless steel construction. Built-in stand for coffee mugs
- Note-coffee overflows from brew basket would be prevented with use of lesser amount of ground coffee or use the bold setting for flavored, finely ground, premium brand ground coffees, and decaf coffees or when using whole bean coffee, a standard automatic drip coffee grind will yield best results. Be careful not to overgrind, since very finely ground coffee can cause overflow in this unit
Hamilton Beach The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker – 49981
The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker goes where no coffeemaker has gone before, brewing hotter, faster and better-tasting coffee than most gourmet machines out there. And, its benefits don’t stop there. The Scoop Coffeemaker utilizes the simplicity of ground coffee and brews a customizable cup quickly: an 8 oz. cup in less than 90 seconds or a 14 oz. travel mug in under two-and-a-half minutes.
Aside from its versatility in using inexpensive coffee grounds to brew a great-tasting cup, The Scoop Coffeemaker is designed for ultra-simple preparation in three straightforward steps: 1) Scoop 2) Place 3) Brew. It features a steel mesh scoop for filtering freshly ground coffee and comes with a built-in, adjustable stand that flips to accommodate a standard-size cup or a taller travel mug.
All in all, The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker offers affordability and no fuss with lots of options. There’s no need for extra equipment, high-tech buttons or extra equipment, either.
Product Uses & Unique Features
Allowing for Various Coffee Grind Types
The Scoop Coffeemaker doesn’t need pre-packaged K-Cup packs or coffee pods, which can get expensive, and not to mention stale, over time. Instead, it comes with a mesh scoop filter that gives users the choice of any flavor (caramel, hazelnut, vanilla, etc), any brand (Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, etc.) and any strength (Regular or Bold) pleasing to their taste.
Differing Boldness Levels
With The Scoop Coffeemaker, versatility is key. Whether you decide to go with a mainstream brand coffee or stronger premium-brand coffee, you need a machine that understands and quickly adapts. Use the REGULAR setting for a quick basic, automatic drip coffee, or get an upgrade and choose BOLD for more fine grinds, decaf or stronger flavors premium-brand coffee like Starbucks or Melitta. Just remember that the finer the grind, the longer it takes to brew. For bolder coffee, the water passes through at a slower rate, but allows more contact time and better flavor extraction for a better-tasting cup when done brewing.
Measuring Proportions Appropriately
Not sure how much coffee to add when brewing? No worries — each scoop filter is labeled with two measuring lines for exact serving amounts. And more isn’t necessarily better, in this case. Overfilling the scoop doesn’t allow room for brewing and water can overflow and spill over, ultimately meaning weaker coffee.
Adjusting the Cup Size
Before brewing, adjust the L-shaped cup rest to make sure your cup is as close to the dispensing nozzle as possible. For travel mugs, fit the cup rest against the coffeemaker and place your mug on top of the drip tray.
The Scoop Coffeemaker was awarded the “2012 Good Housekeeping Very Innovative Products (VIP) Award” by Good Housekeeping Research Institute. In addition, the Industrial Designers Society of America (IDSA) gave it high rankings for its ability to use coffee grinds, instead of packs or pods, and simultaneously give users the freedom to choose their own flavor, strength and cup size for their coffee.
Product Feature Benefits
- Costs pennies per cup, compared to leading competitors’ single-size packs
- Proportions coffee exactly with single-serve scoop filter
- Brews an 8 oz. cup of coffee in less than 90 seconds
- Built-in adjustable stand holds standard-size cup and taller travel mugs
- One steel mesh scoop filter included; no need for paper filters
- Wide drip tray on base acts as a spill-resistant drain for excess coffee
- Settings for REGULAR (automatic drip) and BOLD coffee
- Durable, stainless steel features ensure coffeemaker’s longevity
- Automatically shuts off after brewing
Tips & Care
Run one or two cycles through the machine before first use. When one cycle is complete, the coffeemaker automatically shuts off. When grinding your own coffee beans, remember to purchase beans that were recently roasted (within a week is best), and grind them every time you brew a fresh cup. When brewing, keep ground coffee below the MAX fill line and do not use more than 14 ounces (410 ml) of water. To stop brewing mid-cycle, press either REGULAR or BOLD, and the unit will shut off. If there is no water in the water reservoir and a brew button is pushed, the unit will not brew.
6. Hamilton Beach Programmable Grind and Brew Coffee Maker (45505), 12 Cup, Black
- UNIQUE GRINDING CHAMBER: Coffee maker has an integrated coffee grinder that grinds, brews, and then rinses the chamber automatically, preventing clogs and keeping parts clean. Smart sensor stops grinding action when the chamber is empty.
- EASY ACCESS: Grind and brew coffee maker’s swing-out brew basket, located in the front for easy access, lets you fill ground coffee while the brewer stays in place. Water window has clear markings to easily see how much water you’ve added.
- PROGRAMMABLE: Grind and brew coffee maker can be programmed to brew up to 24 hours in advance for fresh, hot coffee when you wake up!
- FLEXIBLE BREWING OPTIONS: Use whole bean or pre-ground coffee in this programmable coffee maker, then choose from bold, regular, and 1–4 cup brewing options.
- PERMANENT FILTER INCLUDED: Coffee maker includes permanent, gold-tone filter that eliminates the need for paper filters.
The Hamilton Beach programmable grind and brew 12 Cup Coffee maker offers two ways to brew! Use pre-ground Coffee or the unique built-in grinding chamber to brew Coffee using whole Coffee beans.
7. Hamilton Beach 46899A Coffee Maker, One size Stainless steel
- Flexible brewing options. Choose from bold, regular and robust brewing options for a cup tailored to your taste.
- Excellent flavor and extraction. Cone filter allows for water to Travel more evenly through Coffee grounds, preventing dry spots that could compromise taste.
- Automatic Pause and serve. The brewing cycle will pause when the carafe is removed so you can get started drinking your first cup before the whole pot is ready.
- Programmable timer. Set your brew time and strength in advance for wake-up Coffee.
- 10 cup thermal carafe. Stainless Steel carafe with double-wall insulation keeps Coffee hot and tasting fresh Longer
- thumb-activated lid makes pouring easy.
Take the next step in your pursuit of the perfect cup with this Hamilton Beach programmable thermal Coffee maker. This machine brews into a cone-shaped filter for better extraction, and has a Stainless Steel carafe to keep your Coffee warmer for hours.
8. Hamilton Beach Fresh Grind Coffee Grinder (80335R), 1 Black
- Quieter than competitors: whether it’s early morning or late at night, you can make fresh grounds without making too much noise
- Removable grinding chamber: The grinding chamber removes for easy filling of whole beans or spices. Once finished, remove the chamber for easy cleaning.
- Make up to 12 cups of Coffee: you can grind up to 9 tablespoons of beans, enough for 12 cups of Coffee.
- Hidden cord storage: a hide-away cord storage at the bottom of the grinder stores The cord neatly and out of sight when it is not in use.
- Stainless steel blades: Durable stainless steel blades grind Coffee beans and spices with ease.
Hamilton Beach custom grind Coffee grinders are ideal for precision Coffee grinding, giving you the exact Texture you want every time. Well-defined fineness settings perfect results and clear cup markings ensure meticulous measuring. A Hamilton Beach Coffee grinder is easy to use and clean. They offer hands-free operation with auto shutoff as well as hide-away cords for Easy storage. Some Coffee bean grinders even include a stainless steel grinding chamber that comes out for easy cleanup in the dishwasher.
9. Hamilton Beach (49950C) FlexBrew Coffee Maker, Single Serve & Full Coffee Pot, Compatible with K-Cup Packs or Ground Coffee, Programmable, Includes Permanent Filter
- TWO WAYS TO BREW. Brew a full pot using your favorite grounds on the carafe side, or make a cup for yourself using a Keurig* K-Cup pack or grounds on the single-serve side with this 2-in-1 coffee maker
- SINGLE-SERVE: BREW WITH K-CUP PACKS OR WITHOUT. Pack holder and single-serve grounds basket are included. Features cup rest that adjusts to fit tall mugs and doubles as storage. Pack-piercing needle removes for easy cleaning to prevent clogging
- 12-CUP CARAFE SIDE WITH PERMANENT, GOLD-TONE FILTER
- Features programmable timer, auto pause and serve and 2-hour auto shutoff
- SEPARATE WATER RESERVOIRS. Each brewer has its own water reservoir that’s easy to fill and features a water window, so you always know which brewer has how much water
- BREWING FLEXIBILITY. The Hamilton Beach FlexBrew 2-Way Coffee Maker has the option to please fans of all types of coffees and quantities, making it the perfect gift for a home with multiple coffee drinkers. NOTE: Refer user manual and instructional video before use
No two coffee drinkers are the same – so when you make coffee at home, the flexibility to customize how and what you brew is key. From fresh grounds to K-Cup pods, the Hamilton Beach FlexBrew 2-Way Coffee Maker gives you the options to please fans of all types of coffees and quantities. Brew a full pot using your favorite grounds on the carafe side, or make a cup for yourself using a single-serve pod or grounds on the single-serve side. Each side has an easy-fill water reservoir with separate windows, so there’s never any confusion or over-filling. You can also choose between regular or bold brew strength on both sides. The full-pot side brews up to 12 cups of coffee using grounds. It includes a programmable clock with 2-hour keep warm cycle and automatic shutoff, automatic pause and serve. The single-serve side can brew up to 10 oz. with a K-cup pod, or 14 oz. travel mug with grounds. A removable cup rest doubles as a storage container for single-serve pods or to hold the gold-tone filter and brew basket.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Hamilton Beach Coffee Maker Grind for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!