718 reviews analysed
1. Vacuum Cleaner Bags 2 GENUINE HOOVER WINDTUNNEL T-SERIES BELTS 562289001 AH20065 style 65
2. Hoover Belt, T Series Type 65 Wind Tunnel Cloth Uh70205/10
This is an O.E.M. authorized part. Fits various Hoover models. OEM Part Number 562289001. Made in United States.
3. Hoover UH70100 Windtunnel T Series Style 80 Belts 2 Pk Genuine Part # AH20080
Package of (2) Hoover Style 80 belts, Hoover part number AH20080. Replaces Hoover part numbers: AH20080, 38528-058, 562932001. Fits all Hoover Windtunnel T Series models that use the stretch belt. Replace every 3 to 6 months to ensure optimum performance.
4. Hoover AH20065 T-Series Flat Non-Stretch Belt, Pack of 2
- This is an O E M authorized part
- Fits various Hoover models
- OEM Part Number AH20065
- This is a Bissell replacement part
- Part Number AH20065
- This is an O E M part
- Hoover T-Series Flat Belt
- Use on windtunnel T-Series Bagless (UH70205 and UH70210) and Bagged uprights.
- Use on Windtunnel Max Bagged Upright
- Use on Windtunnel Max Cyclonic Bagless Upright
- 2 bags per package
Hoover AH20065 T-Series Flat Non-Stretch Belt, Pack of 2
5. Hoover T-Series Flat Non-Stretch Belt AH20065 Part 562289001 (4 Pack
Hoover T-Series flat belt fits select Windtunnel T-Series Bagles Uprights as well as the T-Series Bagged Uprights , Windtunnel Max Bagged Uprights and the Windtunnel Max Cyclonic Bagless Upright. Total 4 Belts
6. Hoover 562932001 Vacuum Beater Bar Belt Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Part
- This part is compatible with models including
- This is a manufacturer substitution. Part may differ in appearance but is a functional equivalent to prior parts including
- Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) part. Compatible Brands: Hoover
- This beater bar belt (part number 562932001) is for vacuums
- Follow the instructions in your owner’s manual when installing this part
Package (1) Replacement belt for Hoover Windtunnel T-Series models which use the stretch belt. Will not fit Windtunnel T-Series models that use the non-stretch belt. Replace this belt every 6 months to ensure optimum performance.
7. Hoover Genuine UH70200 Windtunnel Rewind Plus Vacuum Flat Belt 2PK # 562289001
- Package of (2) replacement belts.
- Hoover part numbers 562289001 and AH20065.
- Fits Hoover Windtunnel T-Series models which use the non-stretch belt.
- If the clutch disengaged (vacuum in upright position) when installing the belt, it will not fit tightly and appear too big. Clutch must be engaged for belt to fit tightly.
Package of (2) replacement belts. Replaces Hoover part numbers 562289001 and AH20065. Fits Hoover Windtunnel T-Series models which use the non-stretch belt. If the clutch disengaged (vacuum in upright position) when installing the belt, it will not fit tightly and appear too big. Clutch must be engaged for belt to fit tightly.
8. Hoover T-Series Stretch Replacement Belt – AH20080
Hoover T-Series Stretch Replacement Belt – AH20080
9. Hoover 40201160 Windtunnel Agitator Belts, Hoover 38528033 2-Pack
- Set of two replacement agitator belts, item # 38528033.
- Fits select Hoover Windtunnel Upright models, which use the Hoover 38528033 belt
- Also for Commercial WindTunnel Bagless, Bagless Widepath, Bagless PowerMAX, Bagged Catlina, and both Bagged Tempo and Bagless Tempo models
- Replacement belts keep vacuum running at top performance
- Hoover recommends replacing belt when edges begin to show wear or surface begins to crack
Hoover 40201160 Windtunnel Agitator Belts, Hoover 38528033 2-Pack
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Hoover Wind Tunnel T Series Uh70105 Belts for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!