Nowadays, there are so many products of induction cooktop inlay in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for induction cooktop inlay in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings induction cooktop inlay which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
985 reviews analysed
1. True Induction TI-2B Counter Inset Double Burner Induction Cooktop, 120V, Black
- German made Schott-Ceran smooth ceramic glass that is scratch, chip/shatter, high heat resistant and has no crevices for controls making it simple to clean.The unit has a one piece ceramic glass surface made for easy cleaning. All that is needed is a damp cloth to wipe down the top.
- There are multiple safety features within the unit, it has a built-in safety turn-off feature that registers when the cookware is removed from the burner and placed back on, allowing for a safe cooking experience. Once the cooktop reaches its maximum temperature of 450 degrees, it will stay at that temperature and will not exceed it .
- 1800 watts of cooking power and can run off a standard 110 outlet.
- This unit can also be portable and placed wherever you would like, which is beneficial for dorm rooms, camping, or needing extra burners for a special occasion. True Induction is the choice cooktop of Winnebago and many other RV manufacturers.
- Includes True Induction’s trademark EZ touch controls and child safety controls.
- Glass Top Measurement: 24 1/4” W x 15”L
- Base Measurement: 23 9/16’’W x 14 1/8’’L x 2 3/4’’H
The True Induction TI-2B Double Burner Counter Inset Induction Cooktop is specifically designed to be inset into your countertop. It has an extended glass top to properly hold the unit in place. The TI-2B features patented power sharing technology that enables to the cooktop to not only be energy efficient but the convenience off running off of a standard wall outlet. Power sharing works by dividing the power between the two burners at 100/0, 50/50, 80/20, 70/30, etc. This allows the unit to have 1800 watts available to the burners. The TI-2B requires induction compatible cookware to operate. Cookware that has a flat bottom, is between 4 and 10 inches in diameter, and is magnetic. It cannot be used with regular pots and pans. It comes with a limited 2 year warranty and support at [email protected]
2. NutriChef PKSTIND48 Dual Electric Induction Cooker Cooktop Cooktop-120V Portable Digital Countertop Double Burner w/Kids Safety Lock-Works with Stainless Steel Pan &, Ceramic Glass 1800 Watt x 2
- TWO HEATING ZONES: This Professional Digital Countertop Dual Induction Cooker by NutriChef is equipped with 2 Circular Top Panel Heating Zones with Independent Configurable Temperature Zone Setting & a Digital LCD Display Screen
- MULTIPLE COOKING MODE: Switch from one cooking mode to another w/ just one press. This has a manual cooking function with fry, steam, & water mode for easy cooking, & an automatic warm function which keeps the food warm for later serving
- LOCK FUNCTION: This product is also equipped with a Built in Child Safety Lock which locks all the operating buttons of the cooktop to protect the little ones from injuries such as scalding
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: This heavy duty 120v Electric Induction cooktop cooks food by using electromagnets so no heat is lost between the cooking surface & the pot which makes it highly energy-efficient & it also makes cooking a lot easier & faster
- COMPACT & VERSATILE: This double burner is compatible with steel, cast iron, enameled iron, stainless steel, flat bottom pan or pot w/ a diameter of 12 to 26 cm. Lightweight & compact, great for home / outdoor cooking & its easy to clean
NutriChef Model : PKSTIND48
Dual Zone Induction Ceramic Cooktop
Electric Induction Cooktop – Digital Kitchen Countertop Hot Plate Burners with Adjustable Temperature Control, Ceramic Glass (Dual Zone)
The NutriChef Dual Induction Cooktop – Double Countertop Burner with Digital Display – Ceramic Tempered Glass Induction Cooktop – Simple Electric Plug-in Flameless Burner Design – (2) Circular Top Panel Heating Zones – Independent Configurable Temperature Zone Setting – High-Powered Heating Elements – Quickly Heats for Instant Food Prep – Digital LCD Display Screens – Sensor Touch Controls – Countdown Timer Setting – Stain-Resistant & Easy-to-Clean – Compact & Space-Saving Style – Energy Efficient: Low Power Consumption – Safety Certified & Approved – For Use with All of Your Steel Kitchen Cookware, Pots & Pans – Technical Specs: – Dual Heating Element Power: 1800 Watt x 2.
3. Duxtop LCD 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 9600LS
- Digital LCD Sensor-Touch Control Panel
- Child Safety Lock system (press and hold the Safety Lock Key for 3 sec to activate), Fast Boil button & Keep Warm button.
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity – standard in all homes
- Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
- Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 minute increments up to 10 hours
- 20 temperature ranges from 100°F to 460°F
- 20 power levels from 100-1800Watts
- 5 ft cord.
- REQUIRES INDUCTION COMPATIBLE MAGNETIC COOKWARE. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware, or the incorrect cookware is detected
- Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved and built to North American Standards.
- Note: In order to use this and any other induction cooktop, you need to have the right kind of cookware. The “rule of thumb” to determine if your cookware is induction ready is
- if a magnet sticks to the bottom of the cooking vessel, it is induction ready. Induction itself is a noiseless process
- however there may be high pitched sounds from clad cookware, the base of which has multiple layers of metals sandwiched together. 2-year Manufacturer’s warranty.
The energy produced by the Duxtop Cooktop is supplied directly to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. The cooktop automatically adjusts the magnetic field generated to the size of the cookware base so that very little energy is wasted during the cooking process. The Duxtop Induction Cooktop is safe to use, fast and easy to clean. This versatile and feature rich cooktop is great for entertaining; use it as a stylish centerpiece on the table for outdoor parties or in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone.
1) The Duxtop 9600LS Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity – standard in all homes. Just plug the cooktop into any standard household outlet. This makes it very convenient to move around.
2) Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
3) Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 10 hours.
4) Digital LCD Sensor-Touch control panel.
5) 20 power levels from 100-1800 Watts.
6) 20 temperature ranges from 100°F to 460°F.
7) Cord length is 5 ft.
8) Compatible with induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron.
9) The auto-pan detection feature will turn off heating when cookware is removed from the cooktop and shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware or incorrect cookware is detected.
10) Child Safety Lock system.
11) Low and high voltage warning system.
12) Equipped with diagnostic error message system.
13) ETL approved.
4. Secura 9100MC 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner, Black
- 15 power levels from 200-1800Watts
- 15 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit
- Digital control panel
- Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes
- The auto-pan detection
- Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system
- REQUIRES INDUCTION COMPATIBLE MAGNETIC COOKWARE. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards, 120V 60Hz AC
- 2-year warranty
- ETL approved
5. Portable Induction Cooktop, iSiLER 1800W Sensor Touch Electric Induction Cooker Cooktop with Kids Safety Lock, Countertop Burner with Timer and 8 Temperature Settings, Suitable for Cast Iron, Stainless Steel Cookware
- 9 POWER LEVELS: Quickly choose your desired power from 100W to 1800W in 200W increments
- 1800W power to meet your various cooking needs
- simmer, deep fry, boil, sauté, sear, steam, slow cook and grill with ease
- 8 PRESET TEMPERATURE LEVELS: Adjustable temperature ranging from 140°F (60°C) to 460°F (238°C)
- can be set in 40°F increments
- sensitive large touch buttons for enhanced usability
- WIDE APPLICATIONS & PORTABLE: The cooktop surface measures a diameter of 6.7in (17cm) to fit frying pans with a diameter of 3.9-8.6in (10-22cm)
- ensures a large and uniform heated area
- compact and lightweight with a thickness of just 2.3in (6cm) for easy transport and storage
- suitable for areas with limited space use
- LONG 3-HOUR TIMER & SAFETY LOCK: Press “+” or “-” button to set the timer in 1-minute increments (long press for 10 minutes)
- overheating protection, child lock and rounded edges for ultimate safety
- WEAR RESISTANCE & EASY MAINTENANCE: Premium glass surface ensures excellent wear resistance and easy cleaning after use
- we provide a 90-day returns policy and a 12-month warranty from the date of your purchase
6. DUXTOP 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 8100MC, gold
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity – standard in all homes
- lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- Digital control panel. Built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes
- 10 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit
- 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts
- Requires induction compatible magnetic cookware. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and Steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- The auto-pan detection will shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected
- equipped with diagnostic error message system, low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved
- Note: in order to use this and any other induction cooktops, you need to have the right kind of cookware
Note: in order to use This and any other induction cooktop, you need to have the right kind of cookware. The energy produced by the Duxtop is directly supplied to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. Duxtop detects the size of the cookware base and automatically adjust so that very little energy is wasted. Duxtop Induction Cooktop is fast and safe to use, easy to clean. This versatile cooktop is great for entertaining; use it as a stylish, elegant centerpiece on the table, for outdoor parties and in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone. 1) Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity – standard in all homes. Basically you plug the cooktop into any standard household outlet. This makes it very convenient to move around. 2) lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage. 3) built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes 4) digital control panel 5) 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts. 6) 10 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit. 7) compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. Check with your cookware manufacturer If it works on induction cooktop. 8) the auto-pan detection will turn off heating when cookware removed from the cooktop and shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected. 9) low and high voltage warning system. 10) equipped with diagnostic error message system. 11) ETL approved. Duxtop Induction Cooktop is easy to install (plug in) and easy to use. These cooktop are a snap to clean. Simply wipe clean with a damp cloth when the cooktop is cool after cooking.
7. Bonsenkitchen 1800-Watt Induction Cooktop Portable Countertop Burner with Sensor Touch Screen, Black, CT8802
- Compatible Cookware – Iron cast & stainless steel cookware is compatible. If your cookware has a bottom diameter about 10-22cm and a magnet will stick to, it can work with
- Multiple Levels – 8 Power Levels from 100w – 1800w
- 9 Temperature settings from 140°F – 460°F
- A Must Have Kitchen Helper – Perfect idea for boiling water, sautéing, table cooking and occasional use. Compatible with induction ready cookware such as stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. Requires induction compatible cookware. Compatible with induction ready cookware such as stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- Smart Design – Designed for US market, Full glass panel, senor touch screen, pause feature, ETL Approved
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – We take full responsibility for ETL approved CT8802 induction cooktop quality and provide one-year warranty for 100% satisfaction, as well as Customer Service & Technical Support
Compared to gas stove and other cooking appliances, induction cooktop does not generate heat. The energy produced by the induction stove is directly supplied to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. It is much more safer to use, faster and easier to clean. Induction cooktop is also handy for party and occasional use to have table cooking. If you eat a lot of pasta and boil water, 1800w Bonsenkitchen CT8802 induction cooktop is the best choice for you.
Power : 1800W 120V 60Hz
Full Glass Panel, Easy Cleaning
Touch Screen Control Panel
Smart Sensor Design
9 Power Levels from 100W- 1800W
8 Temperature Range from-140°F to 460 °F
Timer: 1 minutes to 3 hours
Product Size: 13.4×10.63×2.36inches
Net Weight: 2.38kg (5.25 LBS)
Make sure have the right kind of cookware to work with CT8802 induction cooktop. If your cookware has a bottom diameter about 10-22cm and a magnet will stick to, it can work with.
8. Duxtop 8100MC 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop, Countertop Burner Included 5.7 Quarts Professional Stainless Steel Cooking Pot with lid with Heavy Impact-bonded Bottom
- ▶Compact & portable induction burner◀: lightweight, portable induction burner makes handling and storage easy. Perfect for dorm rooms, home kitchens, backyard cooking, rvs, boats, etc. Compact design uses 110/120V 15-Amp Electrical outlet, standard in all North American homes. Etl listed and built to North American Electrical standards.
- ▶Energy efficient & safe◀: choose from 10 preset power levels (200W to 1800W) and 10 preset temperature level settings (140°f to 460°f). with an 83% energy efficiency rating, this duxtop induction cooker is more efficient than traditional gas or electric stoves yet provides quick heat-up and faster cooking times. No open flame or hot cooking element means safer cooking.
- ▶170-Minute timer & easy cleanup surface◀: this induction stove with simple control knobs is very easy to operate. Built-in countdown digital timer programmable in 1-minute increments up to 170 minutes) allows for “set it and forget it” stock-making, steaming, slow-cooking and other tasks. Glass cooktop surface is easy to clean using only damp towel.
- ▶5.7-Qt stainless steel pot◀: This induction pot is made of food-grade 18/10 stainless steel with a heavy gauge impacted-bonded bottom to ensuring quick, even heating. The 5.7-Quart pot features a wider mouth than normal stockpots, for easy stirring and braising. Easily monitor your cooking task with the clear tempered glass lid. Dishwasher-safe. Oven-safe to 550°f (glass lid is oven-safe to 400°f). freezer-safe for food storage.
- ▶Versatile & 100% warranty◀: this portable induction cooktop comes with a classic stainless steel cooking pot well suited for preparing hot pot, stocks, soups, stews, pasta and more. With the bright glass surface of the Induction hot plate and sparkling and Silver appearance of the pot, you’ll never hesitate about using this set for serving in the kitchen or at the dining room table. 2-Year Manufacturer warranty and Customer service available.
duxtop 8100MC 1800W portable induction cooktop, countertop burner included 5.7 quart professional stainless steel cooking pot with lid with heavy impact-bonded bottom
9. Rosewill RHAI-16001 1800-Watt Induction Cooker Cooktop with Stainless Steel Pot
- Polished A-grade Crystal Plate Surface
- LED Large Screen Display, 4 digits
- Built-in Digital 3-Hour Timer setting
- Touch Control Panel
- 8 Power levels from 300 to 1800 Watts: 300w, 500w, 700w, 1000w, 1200w, 1400w, 1600w, 1800w
- 8 Temperature Settings from 150 to 450 °: 150 °, 200 °, 260 °, 300 °, 350 °, 400 °, 425 °, 450 °
- New plate top pattern design
- Included 18-8 10” 3.5 Qt Stainless Steel Pot
- Cookware Suitability Detection, Overheating Protection function
Cook with the power of a magnetic field. If you can stick a magnet to your cookware you can cook with our Induction Cooktop. Induction cooker is an energy Efficient cook top. Your cookware heats up faster thus reduce your cooking time. It saves your time, money and use of energy. It also features a three-hour timer setting, beautiful polished crystal plate surface, 1800W and heat up to 450 °F. With the Induction Cooktop, you can braise, deep frying, stir frying, roast, fry, and even boil water. Try our new design Rosewill elegant induction cooker today!
Color: Black with Gold Pattern
8 Power Levels from 300 to 1800 Watts: 300w, 500w, 700w, 1000w, 1200w, 1400, 1600w, 1800w
Polished Crystal Plate Surface
LED Large Screen Display, 4 Digitals
8 Temperature Settings from 150 to 450°F : 150°F, 200°F, 260°F, 300°F, 350°F, 400°F, 425°F, 450°F
Three-Hour Timer Setting
Touching Control Panel
Cookware Suitability Detection
Stainless Steel Pot Included
Overheating Protection Function
Max. Support Weight: 17.6LBS
Safety Compliance: ETL/FCC
Stainless Steel Pot
Pot Opening Size: 10.83”
Pot Bottom Size: 7.6”
Pot Depth: 3.54”
Capacity: 3.5 Quart
Please Note: Not every cookware piece will work with induction cooktop. If a magnet sticks well to the sole of the pan, it will work on an induction cooktop. Please avoid using any cookware made with aluminum, glass or copper.
10. Evergreen Home 1800W Double Digital Induction cooker Cooktop | Portable Countertop Burner-Easy To Clean
- DUAL INDUCTION BURNER—Cook more food in less time. This one is ideal for big or busy families who are busy and need to cook more food in less time. If you are looking for “Double Induction Cooktop” , this one will be the BEST choice. Please search “dual induction cooktop”, “double induction burner”, “dual induction burner”, you will find this item is selected as an “Amazon’s Choice”
- PORTABLE & EASY TO USE: To be used anywhere with electricity, the 1800-Watt portable induction cooktop is the perfect countertop burner for camping, RVs, minimalistic homes and areas with limited space.
- ELEGANT & EFFICIENT: The cooktop is covered with one full, continuous piece of crystal glass plate with no gaps or edges throughout, making it easy to maintain and wear & damage resistant. SENSOR TOUCH CONTROLS: Designed to last, touch buttons are seamlessly integrated with the glass cover to allow for maximum cooking surface area and easy cleaning after use. Buttons will not fade or lose sensitivity even after prolonged use.
- 15 TEMPERATURE LEVELS: Ranging from 140°F (60°C) to 460°F (238°C) in 20°F increments to meet various cooking needs — use it to simmer, deep fry, boil, sauté, sear, steam, slow cook and grill with ease
- CHILD LOCK & 4-HOUR LONG TIMER: The cooktop has an overheating protection safety lock and rounded edges for the ultimate safety of your family. Its count down timer cooks up to 4 hours without having to reset, making everything simple and easy.
How Induction Cooking Works
Induction cooking works differently from gas and coil stoves — rather than generating heat and transferring that to the cooking vessel, it uses an electromagnetic field to make the cooking vessel the heat generator itself.
Because induction cooktop cooks food by using electromagnets, no heat is lost between the cooking surface and the cookware, making it highly energy-efficient and the cooking faster and safer.
This induction cooker can confirm whether or not your cookware is compatible with this cooktop. Simply plug the cooker in, place your cookware on the burner, turn the unit on and hit the function button. If your cookware is not compatible, an “E0” message will flash on the screen. In this case, please use cookware that is labelled safe for use with induction cookers.
The cookware base should have a diameter of no less than 5 inches and no more than 8 inches.
Power range: 200-1800W (This unit has an automatic power sharing function. When using just one burner the max power is 1800W. But, when using both burners together the total power of both is 1800W. So, if one burner is 1800W, the power on the other burner will be zero W. Or, if one burner is 1000W, the max power on the other burner will be 800W)
Temperature range: 140-460°F/60-238°C
Size: 24 x 14.1 x 2.7 inches
Timer: Maximum 4 hours (This is TWICE as long as most other induction cooktops)
If you are looking for “Double Induction Cooktop” , this one will be the BEST choice. Please search “dual induction cooktop”,”double induction burner”, you will find this item is selected as an “Amazon’s Choice”
Click The “Add to Cart” Button before this item sold out!
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Induction Cooktop Inlay for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!