536 reviews analysed
1. Keurig K-Classic Coffee Maker K-Cup Pod, Single Serve, Programmable Black
- Brews multiple K-Cup Pod sizes: (6, 8, 10 oz.) – The most popular K-Cup Pod brew sizes. Use the 6oz brew size to achieve the strongest brew.
- Large 48 oz. Water reservoir: allows you to brew 6+ cups before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. The water reservoir is removable, making it easy to refill whenever you need to.
- Simple button controls: just insert a Pod, select your desired brew size, and brew a fresh, great-tasting cup in under a minute.
- Descaling: an important part of cleaning your Keurig brewer. This process helps to remove calcium deposits, or scale, that can build up inside a Coffee maker over time. Please refer to our descaling video for step by step instructions.
- Auto-off: an auto-off feature is easily programmed to turn off your Coffee maker after it has been idle for two hours, helping to save energy.
2. Replacement Water Reservoir for Keurig B40, B41, B44, B45, B50, K40, K45 Brewing Systems – 48 oz (Black)
This 48 ounce water reservoir is a replacement part exclusively for the \”Elite\” and \”Classic\” Brewing Systems. (Brewer is not included.) Compatible ONLY with Keurig B4x/K4x models. This will NOT be compatible with the K50, K55 and the new K-Classic.PLEASE LOOK UNDERNEATH YOUR BREWER FOR THE MODEL NUMBER TO ENSURE COMPATIBILITY.
3. Keurig 3-Month Brewer Maintenance Kit, Includes Descaling Solution, Water Filter Cartridges & Rinse Pods, Compatible with Keurig Classic/1.0 & 2.0 K-Cup Pod Coffee Makers, 7 Count
- INCLUDES: 4 Keurig Rinse Pods, 1 Descale Solution, and 2 Water Filter Cartridge Refills
- RINSE PODS: reduces flavor carry-over between brews
- QUICKEST WAY TO CLEAN YOUR K-Cup pod holder: rinse away residue and oils that can build up in your coffee maker
- EASY TO USE: use just like you would a regular K-Cup pod
- SAFE AND EFFECTIVE: gentle and odorless formula
- DESCALING SOLUTION: use every 3 months to clean and remove mineral deposits that can built up inside your coffee maker
- IMPROVE COFFEE TASTE: by removing mineral buildup that can affect the taste of your beverages
- SAFE AND GENTLE: safely cleans inside your coffee maker without harming your brewer
- WATER FILTER CARTRIDGES: filter chlorine, calcium, and other impurities from your water to enhance beverage taste and quality
- EASY TO USE: soak, rinse, insert and place in your brewer – enjoy better tasting beverages in 5 minutes
Cleaning your coffee maker regularly is an important step to extend the life of your brewer and keep your beverages tasting their best. The 3 Month Brewer Care Kit has everything you need to regularly clean and maintain your brewer for 3 months. The Keurig 3 Month Brewer Care Kit includes 1 bottle of Keurig Descaling Solution, 2 Water Filter Cartridges, and 4 Keurig Rinse Pods. The 3 Month Brewer Care Kit is compatible with all Keurig coffee makers*. *If you have a Keurig K-Mini or K-Mini Plus brewer, we recommend that you consider our Keurig Cleanse Kit which only includes Keurig Descaling Solution and Keurig Rinse Pods as the K-Mini brewers do not use Water Filter Handles.
4. Keurig Descaling Solution Brewer Cleaner, Includes 28 oz. Descaling Solution, Compatible with Keurig Classic/1.0 & 2.0 K-Cup Pod Coffee Makers (28 Oz)
- INCLUDES TWO (2) 14oz BOTTLES OF CLEANER — 28oz TOTAL!
- CLEANSE YOUR COFFEE MAKER: use every 3 months to clean and remove mineral deposits that can built up inside your coffee maker
- IMPROVE COFFEE TASTE: by removing mineral buildup that can affect the taste of your beverages
- SAFE AND GENTLE: citric acid safely cleans inside your coffee maker without harming your brewer
- FAST ACTING AND ODORLESS: cleanses and rinses away mineral build up without leaving behind any odor or residual taste
INCLUDES TWO (2) 14oz BOTTLES OF CLEANER — 28oz TOTAL! Keurig Descaling Solution is an important step to cleaning and caring for your Keurig coffee maker. When used every 3 months, or as often needed, Keurig Descaling Solution safely and effectively cleanses and removes mineral buildup from inside your coffee maker which can affect brewer performance, taste, and quality of your beverages. An important step of your Keurig coffee maker maintenance routine, Keurig Descaling Solution keeps your coffee maker clean, performing at its peak, and beverages tasting their best. Keurig Descaling Solution is the only Keurig recommended cleaning solution to be used with all Keurig coffee makers. Descaling is an important process that cleans the inside of your coffee maker. Over time, calcium deposits called scale can build up inside your coffee maker. If left unchecked, these buildups can affect the performance of your coffee maker and taste of your beverages. Keurig Descaling Solution is an effective, fast-acting, and odorless solution which helps clean and remove calcium and mineral deposits to keep your coffee maker clean and brewing at its best. To preserve longevity of your coffee maker, we recommend using Keurig Descaling Solution every 3 months or as often as needed (depending on the mineral content of your water, you may need to descale more frequently). Keurig Descaling Solution is compatible with all Keurig coffee makers.
5. Keurig 4335457458 B01MXFTW88 2.0 Needle Cleaning Tool, kkk Orange
- Keurig 2. 0 Brewer maintenance accessory cleaning tool is for Keurig 2. 0 machines (will not work with other Keurig machines)
- Will not work with other brands of Coffee makers.
- Cleaning tool will only help with Cleaning clogged needles. Will not help with other Coffee maker issues.
- Includes instruction manual
- Genuine Keurig Product
Keurig 2. 0 Brewer maintenance accessory cleaning tool is for Keurig 2. 0 machines. It will not work with other Keurig machines. It will not work with other brands of Coffee makers. Cleaning tool will only help with Cleaning clogged needles. It will not help with other Coffee maker issues. Includes instruction manual. Genuine Keurig Product
6. Keurig My K-Cup Universal Reusable Ground Coffee Filter, Compatible with All Keurig K-Cup Pod Coffee Makers (2.0 and 1.0)
The Keurig My K-Cup universal reusable filter is a simple and convenient way to brew your favorite ground Coffee using your Keurig Coffee maker. Now, in addition to hundreds of delicious varieties of K-Cup pods, you can enjoy an even bigger assortment of Coffee. The Keurig My K-Cup universal reusable filter is the only reusable Coffee filter approved for use in all Keurig K-Cup Coffee makers. Brewing your favorite ground Coffee is easier than ever; just fill the My K-Cup reusable filter to one of the two fill lines, then pop it into your Keurig Coffee maker and in no time, you’ll be enjoying a cup of hot, delicious Coffee. The Keurig My K-Cup universal reusable filter is optimized for both cup and travel mug brew sizes, and the removable lid makes filling and cleaning a snap. Highly durable and dishwasher safe (top rack only), the Keurig My K-Cup universal reusable filter is BPA-free, and made with materials that meet the highest standards of Product quality and safety.
7. Keurig 5048 My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter – Old Model
- Rinse clean under running water after each use
- Does not fit Keurig 2.0, B100, B100P, or B2000/3, B130 Keurig Office and commercial model brewers
- Works in Keurig home brewers, such as K10, B40 Elite, B50 Ultra, and B60 Special Edition, K65, K45
- Allows users to use their own gourmet ground coffee in a Keurig brewer
- Reusable K-Cup coffee filter exclusive to the Keurig Home Brewing System
- In Keurig Retail Packaging Box
Keurig 5048 My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter – Old Model
8. Keurig K60/K65 Special Edition & Signature Brewers, Single-Cup Brewing System, 60 Ounce, Brown
- Single-cup home brewing system for use with patented K-Cups
- One-touch control panel
- blue backlit LCD display
- digital clock
- programmable on/off
- 3 brew-size options
- (6 oz., 8 oz. and 10 oz.) adjustable brew temperature
- removable drip tray
- Blue-lit removable 60-ounce water reservoir
- descale indicator
- dishwasher-safe parts
- Includes bonus 12-count K-Cup variety pack and Water Filter Kit
The Special Edition Brewing System is our mid-luxury home brewing system that offers a blend of styling and convenient features. The Special Edition features chrome accents, a blue, back lit LCD display and three brew size options. Programmable features include a Digital Clock, Adjustable Temperature and Auto On/Off. The 60-ounce removable water reservoir holds up to eight cups before refilling and for the removable drip tray allows for easy cleaning and the use of travel mugs. At initial set up, once the machine is filled with water, it will take approximately 4-minutes for the water will be heated. During the heating period the red light next to HEATING on the LED Control Center will become illuminated. Once the water is heated, the red light will turn off and the Small Mug Button will flash. Press the Small Mug Button to start a cleansing brew. Pour the hot water into the sink. The Brewer may take 15 seconds to reheat water between brews during which time the red light next to HEATING on the LED Control Center may be illuminated. When the water has heated, the red light will turn off. The one-time set-up process is now complete and you are ready to brew.
9. Keurig Descaling Solution For All Keurig 2.0 and 1.0 K-Cup Pod Coffee Makers
Keurig brewer performance matters. Descaling is an important process that removes calcium deposits, or scale, that can build up inside a brewer over time. Calcium and scale is non-toxic but left unattended, it can hinder your brewer’s performance over time. Descaling should take place every 3 to 6 months to preserve the long-term health of your brewer.
10. Keurig Six Water Filter Cartridges (12 filters)
This Water Filter Cartridge Refill pack includes six replacement filters for your Keurig Water Filter Starter Kit accessory (sold separately). Simply place a cartridge into the Water Filter Assembly and insert into your water reservoir. For best results, replace your water filter cartridge every 2 months or 60 tank refills. For use exclusively with Keurig Single Cup Reservoir Brewing Systems purchased after August 2007. This is not compatible with the Mini Brewing System, Mini Plus Brewing System, the B145 OfficePRO Brewing System, or the Rivo System.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Keurig B60 Cleaning for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!