528 reviews analysed
1. Cuisinart ICE-30BC Pure Indulgence 2-Quart Automatic Frozen Yogurt, Sorbet, and Ice Cream Maker
- Fully automatic frozen yogurt, sorbet, and ice cream maker. Dimensions (LXWXH) : 8.25 x 8.00 x 11.25 inches
- Brushed stainless-steel housing
- heavy-duty motor. BPA Free
- Large ingredient spout for easily adding favorite mix-ins
- Double-insulated 2-quart freezer bowl
- instruction book and recipes included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
- Your freezer should be set to 0°F to ensure proper freezing of all foods.
What’s Better than a quart of luscious homemade ice cream, sorbet or frozen yogurt? Two quarts! The fully automatic Cuisinart Pure Indulgence makes 2 quarts of your favorite frozen desserts or drinks in as little as 25 minutes.
FREEZING TIME AND BOWL PREPARATION:
The freezer bowl must be completely frozen before you begin your recipe. The length of time needed to reach the frozen state depends on how cold your freezer is. For the most convenient frozen desserts and drinks, leave your freezer bowl in the freezer at all times. You can take it out any time for immediate use. In general, freezing time is between 6 hours and 22 hours. To determine whether the bowl is completely frozen, shake it. If you do not hear liquid moving, the cooling liquid is frozen. Before freezing, wash and dry the bowl. Wrap it in a plastic bag to prevent freezer burn. We recommend that you place the freezer bowl in the back of your freezer where it is coldest. Reminder: Your freezer should be set to 0°F to ensure proper freezing of all foods.
2. Cuisinart ICE-21 1.5 Quart Frozen Yogurt-Ice Cream Maker (White)
- New mixing paddle makes frozen desserts in 20 minutes or less
- Large capacity makes up to 1-1/2-quarts
- Double insulated freezer bowl eliminates the need for ice
- Easy lock transparent lid with large spout makes adding ingredients simple and mess free
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards.Do not use oudoors
From the Manufacturer
Frozen Favorites in Minutes
The heavy-duty motor makes frozen yogurt, ice cream, sorbet – even frozen drinks – in 20 minutes or less.
Pure and Simple Indulgence
Add fresh ingredients to the mixing bowl, turn on the machine, and go. It’s fully automatic. Plus, cleanup is a breeze.
The large capacity mixing bowl lets you make up to 1-1/2 quarts of your favorite smooth and creamy frozen treats.
Features and Benefits
- Ingredient Spout Pour recipe ingredients through the spout. Also use to add ingredients, like chips or nuts, without interrupting the freezing cycle.
- Easy-lock Lid Transparent to let you watch the freezing process as it progresses. Lid is designed to easily lock to base.
- Mixing Paddle Mixes and aerates ingredients in freezer bowl to create frozen desserts or drinks.
- Freezer Bowl Contains cooling liquid within a double insulated wall to create fast and even freezing. Double wall keeps the bowl cool and at an even temperature.
- Base Contains heavy duty motor strong enough to handle ice cream, frozen yogurt, sherbet, sorbet and frozen drinks.
- Rubber Feet Nonslip feet keep base stationary during use.
- Cord Storage Unused cord is easily pushed into the base to keep counter neat and safe.
Freezing Time and Bowl Preparation
The freezer bowl must be completely frozen before you begin your recipe. Before freezing, wash and dry the bowl. The length of time needed to reach the frozen state depends on how cold your freezer is. It is recommended that you place the freezer bowl in the back of your freezer where it is the coldest. Be sure to place the freezer bowl on a flat surface in its upright position for even freezing.
Generally, freezing time is between 16 hours and 24 hours. Shake the bowl to determine whether it is completely frozen. If you do not hear the liquid within the bowl moving, the cooling liquid is therefore frozen. For the most convenient frozen desserts and drinks, leave your freezer bowl in the freezer at all times. Use the bowl immediately after removing from the freezer. It will begin to quickly defrost once it has been removed for the freezer.
Reminder: Your freezer should be set to 0°F to ensure proper freezing of all foods.
Making Frozen Desserts or Drinks
- Use Cuisinart recipes included in the Instruction Booklet or use your own recipe, making sure it yields 1-1/2 quarts or less.
- Remove the freezer bowl from the freezer and place on the center of the base. The bowl will begin to defrost quickly once it has been removed from the freezer. Use it immediately after removing from freezer.
- Place mixing paddle in freezer bowl. It rests in the center of the bowl, with the circle side facing up.
- Place lid on the base and rotate clockwise until tabs on lid lock in place on base.
- Press On/Off switch to ON position. Freezer bowl will begin to turn.
- Immediately pour ingredients through ingredient spout. NOTE: Ingredients must be added to the freezer bowl after the unit is turned on.
- Frozen desserts or drinks will be done in less than 20 minutes. The time will depend on the recipe and volume of the dessert you are making. When the mixture has thickened to your liking, it is done. If you desire a firmer consistency, transfer the dessert to an airtight container and store in the freezer for two or more hours.
Ingredients such as chips and nuts should be added about 5 minutes before the recipe is complete. Once the dessert has began to thicken, add the ingredients through the ingredient spout. Nuts and other ingredients should be no larger than a chocolate chip.
3. Cuisinart ICE-100 Compressor Ice Cream and Gelato Maker
- Fully automatic with a commercial quality compressor. 1-1/2-quart ice cream bowl capacity
- LWH: 16.73 x 12.00 x 9.33,UC LWH: 13.75 x 17.50 x 13.50,MC LWH: 18.00 x 14.25 x 14.25 inches . Weight : 32lbs
- 2 paddles – a gelato paddle for authentic gelato and an ice cream paddle for creamy ice cream
- 60-minute countdown timer with touchpad controls and a blue LCD readout.10-minute keep cool feature keeps your ice cream or gelato cool after timer has gone off
- 1.5 quart capacity
- BPA Free Features: Fully automatic with a commercial quality compressor|1.5 quart capacity|2 paddles for authentic gelato and for creamy ice cream|60-minute countdown timer with touchpad controls and blue LCD readout|10-minute Keep Cool feature keeps your ice cream or gelato cool after the timer has gone off|BPA Free
The Cuisinart Compressor Ice Cream and Gelato Maker
Make decadent ice cream, rich creamy gelato and light sorbet that your family will love, all in the comfort of your own home. The easy to use, fully automatic Cuisinart ICE-100 Ice Cream and Gelato Maker features a commercial-style compressor so you can make batch after batch without waiting. Two unique mixing paddles and a 60-minute countdown timer work to ensure your homemade gelato, ice cream or sorbet has the perfect consistency.
The included recipe book features a variety of flavors to create with the Cuisinart Ice Cream and Gelato Maker. You can also add in your favorite ingredients — be it fresh fruits, chocolate chunks, even brownies — during the mixing process through the see-through lid to make a fabulous frozen treat. Once the timer countdown is complete, the 10-minute Keep Cool cycle begins to keep your ice cream or gelato nice and cool. For optimum consistency, transfer the mixture to an airtight container and chill for a minimum of 2 hours.
Features and Benefits
Add recipe ingredients to the mixing bowl with the easily removable see-through lid and then watch the mixing process in action.
Use to add your favorite toppings and mix-ins, like chocolate chips or nuts, without interrupting the freezing cycle.
Two unique paddles mix and aerate the ingredients in the mixing bowl to create your frozen dessert. The gelato and sorbet paddle perfectly incorporates air in the ingredients and creates richly textured results with intense flavor. Use the ice cream paddle to perfectly churn for smooth, creamy results.
Mixing Bowl with Lift-Out Handle
Anondized aluminum mixing bowl. No need to pre-chill or freeze the bowl prior to use.
Touchpad Control Panel with LCD Readout
When the unit is on, the power button is illuminated by a red LED light. The countdown timer can be set from 10 minutes to 60 minutes. The Start/Stop button can be pressed at any point in the Mixing/Cooling cycle to pause the timer and mixing. The same button can be pressed to continue mixing.
Making Frozen Desserts
- Use Cuisinart recipes included in the Instruction Booklet or use your own recipe, making sure your base does not go over the top dasher on the mixing paddle. Gelato and sorbet bases should be no more than 1 quart and ice cream bases should be no more than 5 cups. The ingredients will increase in volume during the freezing process. For best results, prepare the ingredients in a container from which it is easy to pour.
- Place the mixing bowl into the base.
- Place the ice cream or gelato/sorbet paddle in the mixing bowl so it rests in the center of the bowl.
- Pour ingredients into the mixing bowl.
- Press the Power button to turn the unit on and then set the timer per the recipe. The timer will default to 60 minutes.
- Press the Start/Stop button to begin the Mixing/Cooling cycle.
- Add ingredients such as chips and nuts towards the end of the mixing time once the mixture has begun to thicken.
- Once the set time concludes, the 10-minute Keep Cool cycle will keep your ice cream or gelato cool.
- When the frozen dessert is ready, transfer to a freezer-safe, airtight container for longer storage in the freezer.
Ingredients such as chips and nuts should be added about five minutes before the freezing process is complete in order to fully incorporate them into the frozen mixture. To add a chocolate swirl to the mix, slowly drizzle in hot fudge or melted chocolate.
4. Cuisinart ICE-45 Mix It In Soft Serve 1-1/2-Quart Ice Cream Maker, White
- Easy-lock Lid with Window – Lid is designed to remove and lock easily. An ingredient window allows you to pour ingredients directly through the top and watch the freezing process, Base – Contains heavy-duty motor strong enough to make and dispense ice cream
- Mixing Arm (not shown) – Mixes and aerates ingredients in freezer bowl to create smooth soft ice cream, Dispensing Bracket with Handle – Dispenses the soft ice cream when handle is pulled down. Removable for easy cleaning, Rubber Feet – Nonslip feet keep base stationary during use
- 1 1⁄2-Quart Freezer Bowl (not shown) – Contains cooling liquid within a double-insulated wall to create fast and even freezing. Double wall keeps the bowl cool and at an even temperature, Condiment Chute – Mix-ins are dispensed from the chute into your ice cream cone or bowl while you dispense ice cream. Removable for easy cleaning
- Three Condiment Containers – Dispense the mix-ins of your choice. The front condiment container with a curved edge dispenses small mix-ins such as sprinkles. Two rectangular condiment containers dispense larger mix-ins such as mini M&M s or mini chocolate morsels, Condiment Dispensing Levers –Pull out one of three levers to add the mix-ins of your choice into your soft ice cream
- ON/OFF Power Dial, Cone Holder – Conveniently holds a stack of extra ice cream cones. Can hold both flat and pointed-bottom cones, Removable Drip Tray – Can be removed for easy cleaning. Dot in center of tray indicates where to place the ice cream cone. Mix-in Gauge – Check the size of mix-ins by dropping them through. Mix-ins that do not fit through will clog the ice cream maker.120 Volts
- Refer page 6 of user manual below for troubleshooting steps.
- Fully automatic soft-serve ice-cream maker with double-insulated freezer bowl
- 3 built-in condiment dispensers
- cone holder
- removable parts for easy cleaning
- instructions and recipes included
- Produces 1-1/2 quarts of ice-cream in just 20 minutes
- no chemicals, salt, or ice required
- Handle makes ice cream swirl out like with an authentic soft-serve machine
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
Professional-quality soft serve ice cream, yogurt, sorbet and sherbet is now available right at home, with the Cuisinart Mix It in Soft Serve Ice Cream Maker. Not only does it make everyone’s favorites, but with three built-in condiment dispensers, it makes them extra delicious! Just a pull of a tab send sprinkles, chips and other mix-ins down the chute to mix right into frozen desserts as cones or bowls are filled. Operation is fully automatic; simply pour in the ingredients and turn the dial!
5. Cuisinart ICE-70 Electronic Ice Cream Maker, Brushed Chrome
- Makes 2-quarts of ice cream, frozen yogurt, gelato or sorbet , UC Cubic Feet – 1.65 inches
- Improved paddle with faster processing time
- Control panel with LCD screen and 3 settings with multiple speeds
- Countdown timer with auto shutoff. MC Cubic Feet: 3.30
- Ingredient spout with integrated measuring cup
The Cuisinart Electronic Ice Cream Maker makes 2 qts of ice cream in just 20 minutes! The machine includes a lid with ingredient spout and integrated measuring cup, a 2 qt freezer bowl and an improved paddle for faster processing time. The housing is a sleek brushed chrome with a simple LCD display with pushpad settings for ice cream, gelato or sorbet. It’s also great for making frozen yogurt! The machine even features a count-down timer and shuts off automatically. Includes full instructions and a selection of recipes. Manufacturer’s 3 year limited warranty. Measures 9.7\” l x 8.6\” w x 13.2\” h.
6. Euro Cuisine YM100 Automatic Yogurt Maker – With 7-6oz Glass Jars
The Automatic Euro Cuisine Yogurt Maker is reliable and temperature Controlled. The YM100 model has a 15 hours automatic shut-off function timer that would turn of the unit automatically at the end of the cooking cycle. The yogurt maker has 7 (Seven) 6oz Glass Jars that can make up to 42-oz of yogurt and the option of making 7 (Seven) different flavors at a time. This unit easily produces yogurt using the freshest ingredients without any artificial additive or preservatives. Each Glass jar comes with a BPA Free screw top lid for easy storage after the yogurt is made. The glass jars are dishwasher safe and the unit has 3-year Warranty. NOTE: Refer User Guide in Technical Specification before use.
7. Keurig K-Cafe Single-Serve K-Cup Coffee Maker, Latte Maker and Cappuccino Maker, Comes with Dishwasher Safe Milk Frother, Coffee Shot Capability, Compatible With all Keurig K-Cup Pods, Dark Charcoal
- COFFEE, LATTES & CAPPUCCINOS: Use any K-Cup pod to brew coffee, or make delicious lattes and cappuccinos.
- COFFEE SHOT FOR SPECIALTY DRINKS: Press the SHOT button to brew a concentrated shot of coffee from your favorite K-Cup pod to make delicious hot or iced lattes and cappuccinos.30.0 inches Cord Length
- DISHWASHER SAFE FROTHER: Froth fresh milk, including skim, soy, and almond. The frother is dishwasher safe for easy clean up after use.
- STRONG BREW: Increase the strength and bold taste of your coffee.16.7 inches H (with handle open) 6.2 H inches mug clearance with drip tray (fits a 7.2 inches travel mug with drip tray removed)
- 4 CUP SIZES: 6, 8, 10, and 12oz.
- SIMPLE BUTTON CONTROLS: Just insert any K-Cup pod and use the button controls to brew delicious coffee, or make hot or iced lattes and cappuccinos.
- LARGE 60oz WATER RESERVOIR: Allows you to brew 6 cups before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. Removable reservoir makes refilling easy.
- SMART START: Your coffee maker heats, then brews in one simple process. No need to wait for it to heat before selecting your cup size.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Programmable auto off feature automatically turns your brewer off 2 hours after the last brew for energy savings.
- TRAVEL MUG FRIENDLY: Accommodates travel mugs up to 7.2” tall and is top rack dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.
Enjoy the rich, full-flavored coffee you love or delicious coffeehouse beverages from the new Keurig K-Café single serve coffee, latte, and cappuccino maker. Whether brewing coffee, or making lattes, and cappuccinos, the K-Café brewer works with any K-Cup pod so the options are endless. Use the coffee SHOT to brew a concentrated shot of coffee and froth your choice of fresh milk to create a creamy latte or frothy cappuccino. Enjoy your latte or cappuccino hot or use the COLD setting for cold frothed milk to make a wonderfully refreshing iced latte or iced cappuccino. Brew 6, 8, 10, or 12oz of your favorite coffee, tea, or cocoa – select Strong Brew when you want a bolder cup of coffee. The dishwasher safe frother makes clean up a breeze – enjoying delicious specialty beverages at home has never been so easy. Just brew, froth, enjoy! Making a latte or cappuccino in just 3 easy steps: 1. BREW a coffee SHOT using any K-Cup pod. 2. FROTH your choice of fresh milk, including skim, soy, and almond in the dishwasher-safe frother. 3. ENJOY your creamy latte or frothy cappuccino. DISHWASHER SAFE FROTHER: Froth fresh milk, including skim, soy, and almond. The frother is dishwasher safe for easy clean up after use and also features a COLD setting for cold frothed milk.
8. Yonanas 902 Classic Original Healthy Dessert Fruit Soft Serve Maker Creates Fast Easy Delicious Dairy Free Vegan Alternatives to Ice Cream Frozen Yogurt Sorbet Includes Recipe Book BPA Free, Silver
- FRUIT SOFT SERVE MACHINE: Easily create yummy tasting treats by adding any combination of chocolate, or fruits like over-ripe bananas, berries, or mango to the chute for a smooth “ice-cream” like taste.
- HEALTHY GOODNESS: With Yonanas, you can instantly churn 100% frozen fruits to create a healthy dessert without additional fat, sugar or preservatives compared to other “ice cream” or “yogurt” like treats.
- EASY & FUN TO USE: Transform frozen fruit into dessert in just seconds by simply inserting frozen banana (or any fruit of your choice) into the chute and pushing down using the plunger. It’s that easy and fun to make!
- EASY TO CLEAN: Create delicious treats without the hassle of cleanup
- as the chute, plunger, and blade are dishwasher safe.
- FROZEN DESSERT: Use Yonanas to turn desserts into yummy goodness! Make simple, elegant homemade desserts like cakes, pies, bon bons and sorbets. Perfect for entertaining guests, snacks for the kids, or a yummy anytime treat.
Yonanas turns frozen fruit and other flavorings into a delicious, healthy soft-serve treat. The unit combines frozen bananas and any additional fruit or chocolate and instantly churns the ingredients to produce a treat with the texture of frozen yogurt or soft-serve ice cream, but without the additional fat, sugar, or preservatives. The chute easily accepts berries, sliced mango, or cantaloupe along with frozen banana, and the integrated spinning blade mashes and incorporates the fruit into a silky-smooth confection with the texture of soft-serve ice cream or yogurt. The chute, plunger, and blade are dishwasher safe.This is only designed for US market. Yonanas model 902 includes instructions and a list of recipes. Plugs into AC. 14″H x 7.5″W x 6″D. Designed for use in United States and Canada only. Warranty does not apply elsewhere. Never immerse base in water or any other liquid
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Keurig Frozen Yogurt Machine for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!