634 reviews analysed
1. Keurig 4335457458 B01MXFTW88 2.0 Needle Cleaning Tool, kkk Orange
- Keurig 2. 0 Brewer maintenance accessory cleaning tool is for Keurig 2. 0 machines (will not work with other Keurig machines)
- Will not work with other brands of Coffee makers.
- Cleaning tool will only help with Cleaning clogged needles. Will not help with other Coffee maker issues.
- Includes instruction manual
- Genuine Keurig Product
Keurig 2. 0 Brewer maintenance accessory cleaning tool is for Keurig 2. 0 machines. It will not work with other Keurig machines. It will not work with other brands of Coffee makers. Cleaning tool will only help with Cleaning clogged needles. It will not help with other Coffee maker issues. Includes instruction manual. Genuine Keurig Product
2. Keurig 4335457458 B01MXFTW88 2.0 Needle Cleaning Tool, kkk Orange (2 Pack)
3. Keurig 4335457458 B01MXFTW88 2.0 Needle Cleaning Tool, kkk Orange (5 Pack)
4. Keurig K-Select Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker, With Strength Control and Hot Water On Demand, Matte Black
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX: A bonus 6-count K-Cup pod variety pack, one water filter handle, and one filter to help ensure your beverages taste their absolute best
- BREWS MULTIPLE K-CUP POD SIZES: (6, 8, 10, 12 oz.). Enjoy the most popular cup sizes all with quiet brew technology, minimizing noise during use
- STRONG BREW: kicks up your coffee’s strength and intensity.Accommodates travel mugs up to 7.4 inches tall
- Programmable auto off
- SIMPLE BUTTON CONTROLS: just insert a Pod, select your desired cup size, and brew a great-tasting cup in under a minute
- LARGE 52oz WATER RESERVOIR: allows you to brew 5 cups before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. Removable reservoir makes refilling easy
- BREWER MAINTENANCE REMINDER: alerts you when it is time to Descale your Coffee maker. Descaling is an important process that removes built-up calcium deposits, ensuring the best-tasting brew possible
- Included Components: Keurig K-Select Coffee Maker, 6-count K-Cup pod variety pack, one water filter handle, and one filter.
5. Phonetone 4 Inch Nylon Tube Brush Cleaning Set Carburetor Carbon Dirt Jet Remove 10 Cleaning Needles + 5 Brushes Tool with Wire Loop Handle
- Sold as 1 set of 10 needles and 5 brushes with varying diameters on a key ring
- Overall length of all brushes and Needles: 4 inches (11 cm)
- Brush Diameters: 2, 4, 5, 6, 8 mm (1/16, 1/6, 1/5, 1/4, 1/3 in)
- Made of stainless steel and nylon bristles, safe to wash dishes and drink straws. Well-made nylon bristles is also not easy to pluck.
- The products are shipped via EUB, the logistics time is about 8-15 days. When you choose FBA delivery, they will arrive more quickly. If you are not satisfied, I would like a full refund.
All brushes and needles are 4 inches long, dishwasher safe, and constructed with stainless steel and nylon bristles. Each set of 10 needles and 5 brushes comes with a detachable key ring for quick and easy access. All brushes have a convenient loop at the end of the handle to hang when not in use or to reattach to the key ring for safe keeping. Special design for gap and blind angle you could not clean well with normal tools! Also perfect for cleaning Drink Straws, Hummingbird Feeders, Airbrushes, Paint Spray Guns, Tattoo Equipment, Small Nozzles, Keyboards, Sewing Machines, Carburetor Passages and so on.
6. Blendin Replacement K-Cup Holder Part with Exit Needle, Fits Keurig K10, K40, K45, K50, K60, K65, K70, K75, K77, K79
Fits Keurig Single Cup Coffee Brewer System Models: K10, K40, K45, K50, K55, K60, K65, K70, K75, K77, K79, B10, B40, B45, B50, B55, B60, B65, B70, B75, B77, B79
7. Brewer Needle Cleaning Tool/Maintenance Accessory – Compatible With Keurig 2.0 – No More Grounds In Your Coffee or Partial Brews by Impresa
- NO MORE PARTIAL BREWS OR GROUNDS IN YOUR COFFEE: Are you getting partial / interrupted brews, grounds in your coffee, or a “water under pressure” message? There’s a good chance you have a clogged entrance / exit needle caused by a natural build-up of coffee grounds. Our tool removes those grounds and gets your Keurig (R) brewer running smoothly again
- LENGTHENS THE LIFE OF YOUR MACHINE: Our needle cleaning accessory is a key aspect of your brewer maintenance, along with regular cleaning and descaling. A clogged needle, if left untreated for too long, can lead your machine to break down. Don’t let that happen – regularly clean your brewing needle!
- COMPATIBLE WITH KEURIG (R) 2.0: Compatible with all Keurig (R) 2.0 and Plus Series brewers / coffee makers / coffeemakers, including model #s K200, K250, K300, K350, K375, K400, K450, K460, K475, K500, K550, K560, K575, K600, K650, K660, K675. Will not work with K55 Machine or K-Elite.
- EASY TO USE: Super simple to use – just a few minutes and you’ll be back up and running! Instructions below. NOTE: Will not work with non-Keurig (R) brewers or other Keurig (R) models not listed
- Please note: This is an aftermarket replacement product (produced by Impresa Products). We have no affiliation with or endorsement from any of the manufacturers mentioned
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE: 1) Ensure that your brewer is powered off. 2) Ensure that the silicone chamber is seated in the plastic holder with the entrance facing up. 3) Entirely fill the silicone chamber with warm water. 4) Lift the handle (where you would normally place a pod) and place the cleaning tool in the pod holder. 5) Ensure that the cleaning tool is fully seated and flush with the pod holder. If it is not fitting in, adjust until it fits smoothly. 6) Raise and lower the handle 5 times, each (5 ups and 5 downs). This will flush water through the needle to remove the coffee grounds. 7) Remove the cleaning tool from the pod holder. You will see collected coffee grounds. 8) Perform a cleansing brew, ensuring that there is a mug on the drip tray. NOTE: Ensure that the pod slot is empty during the cleaning brew. Some models may require you to hold down the brew button (to brew 6 ounces of hot water). 9) Once the brew is complete, pour the contents of the mug into the sink. Rinse the cleaning tool with warm water and allow to fully air dry. This is a generic product manufactured and distributed by Impresa Products (TM). This is not a Keurig (R) OEM product and Impresa Products has no affiliation with or endorsement from Keurig (R). Our product is not covered under any Keurig (R) manufacturer’s warranty. The Keurig (R) brand names and logos are the registered trademarks of their owners. Any use of the Keurig (R) brand names, models or any other related designations are made solely for purposes of describing and illustrating compatibility. Does not work with K-Elite or K-55 Machines
8. XROM Professional Cleaning Pods Compatible with All Keurig K-Cup 2.0 Brewers, Coffee Stain Removing, Non Toxic, Biodegradable, 6 per Pack.
- ????Cleaning SOLUTION for ALL K-CUP KEURIG brewers including 1.0 and 2.0 that prolongs the life of the coffee machine, improves the taste of coffee and does not contain toxic components.
- ????NATURAL, BIODEGRADABLE AND ODORLESS. Our unique, specially created formula ensures perfect cleaning without using harsh chemicals. Phosphate and Chlorine free.
- ⚗K cup rinse pods contain ACTIVE OXYGEN effectively removes stains without affecting the subsequent taste of the coffee, providing gentle care of the coffee brew machine
- ????PROFITABLE FOR YOU 6 cleaning pods – Use every 10 days to make sure coffee oils and raid are remove, for the best, quick and clean result. 1 pack for 2 month.
- ????CLEANING a coffee maker machine is as EASY and quick as making a cup of coffee. Simple, effective and easy to use cleaning cups to make sure you feel the TASTE OF COFFEE, not old grinds and residues. 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
9. Replacement K-Cup Holder Needle Assembly For All Keurig 2.0 Models (Full Assembly)
COMPATIBILITY: Keurig models K200, K225, K250, K275, K300, K325, K350, K360, K375, K400, K425, K450, K460, K475, K500, K525, K550, K560, K575, K60, K625, K650, K675
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Needle Keurig for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!