973 reviews analysed
1. Android Netrunner LCG Revised Core
- With more than 240 cards, the revised core set immerses you in this age and its high-stakes cybercrime.
- In this future of monolithic Mega Corps and augmented runners, the all-encompassing Network is both one of humanity’s greatest assets-and one of its deadliest battlefields.
- Every moment offers new choices, and the revised core set comes with everything two players need to dive deep into this acclaimed living card game!
The Revised Core Set is your ticket to the not-too-distant future of Android: Netrunner The Card Game. This is an age of sprawling megacities. Artificially intelligent bioroids and genetically modified clones work alongside cyborgs, g-modded humans, and naturals. Hoppers pass overhead in their skylanes, and in New Angeles, a Space Elevator most commonly known as the “Beanstalk” dwarfs neighboring arcologies and skyscrapers as it reaches beyond the Earth’s atmosphere and gravity to serve as a low-cost launch for near-space travel.
2. Android Netrunner LCG: 23 Seconds
- The first Data pack from the flashpoint cycle for the popular Android: netrunner LCD
- Portrays the worlds of Android in the wake of a massive financial crash
- Introduces new types of ice and operations that feature trash costs
- Corporations gain the use of terminal operations
- Increases the game’s stakes with new ways to focus on your credit reserves
For twenty-three seconds, the world’s largest bank and backer of the world’s most important currency goes dark. Trillions of credits are Lost, stolen, or simply erased. Each Corp blames the others. Economies, Industries, lives collapse. And that’s just the beginning. At the beginning of the flashpoint cycle for Android: netrunner, the 23 seconds data pack provides US our first glimpses of the Android world after the twenty-three seconds incident. Wounded and desperate, the Corps act more aggressively than ever. Even as runners try to take advantage of the chaos, the Corps begin to implement extremely powerful-often hostile-ice and operations that come with trash costs. And as the bodies start piling up, they unleash new terminal operations that are so powerful they immediately drain the Corp’s remaining Clicks once they’re played. Trillions of credits, millions of lives, and the survival of the world’s largest MegaCorps-the 60 new cards in 23 seconds (three copies each of twenty different cards) ensure that the stakes in the flashpoint cycle are as high as they’ve ever been. Amid the chaos, who will be the first to emerge with a semblance of control? will it be you?
3. Android Netrunner LCG: The Liberated Mind
- The fifth Data Pack in the Mumbai Cycle for the popular Android: Net runner Living Card Game
- Sixty new cards explore the transcendent qualities of virtual existence
- Includes a complete playset of nineteen different cards
- Runners gain new means to tamper with life, death, and rebirth on the Network
- Corps gain new means to counter Runners and use Runners to their advantage
The Liberated Mind is the fifth Data Pack in the Mumbai Cycle for Android: Net runner, and as the Mumbai Cycle continues to recast the game’s cyber struggles amid the heated politics and intrigues of the Indian Union, its sixty new cards (including a complete playset of nineteen different cards) explore the more transcendent qualities of life on the Network. The idea of an expanded consciousness runs throughout nearly all of The Liberated Mind, as does the futuristic spirituality of a people whose philosophy is shaped by Hinduism, Jainism, and Buddhism as well as the ability to jack into the virtual world for months on end. You’ll find the mysterious Temple of the Liberated Mind given shape, alongside several of its members and their philosophies. You’ll also find ways for Runners to explore life, death, and rebirth in the virtual realm. And, finally, you’ll find ways for Corps to counter the Runners’ efforts to expand their consciousness or even to use the Runners to further their own agendas.
4. Android Netrunner LCG: Kala Ghoda
- Kicks off the Mumbad Cycle for the popular Living Card Game, Android: Netrunner
- Explores the Indian Union’s largest megapolis, Mumbad, and its unique meatspace
- Breaks new ground in deck-building with alliance and consumer-grade cards
- Introduces a new Runner identity for the Shaper faction
- Jinteki fans will appreciate the central role their faction plays throughout the cycle
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Netrunner Genesis Cycle for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!