Nowadays, there are so many products of photo scanner hp g4050 in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for photo scanner hp g4050 in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings photo scanner hp g4050 which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
697 reviews analysed
1. HP® Scanjet G4050 High-Speed USB Photo Scanner, 4800 x 9600dpi
HP Scanjet G4050 High-Speed USB Photo Scanner, 4800 x 9600dpi
6-color, 96-bit scanning delivers superior color accuracy and photo reproduction. Transparent Materials Adapter lets you scan up to sixteen 35 mm slides or 30 negative frames. 4800 x 9600 dpi resolution produces high-definition scans that make beautiful reprints. Includes HP Photosmart software to easily organize, edit, and e-mail photos without large file attachments. Features HP Real Life technologies to remove red-eye and enhance details in dark photos. Adjustable lid provides surprisingly realistic 3-D scans of books and larger items. Global Product Type: Scanners; Operating System Compatibility: N/A; Scan Size (W x H): N/A; Bit Depth of Color: N/A.
SKU: HEWL1957A – Sold as 1 EA
2. Epson Perfection V600 Color Photo, Image, Film, Negative & Document Scanner – Corded
- Create extraordinary enlargements from film — 6400 x 9600 dpi for enlargements up to 17″ x 22″
- Scan slides, negatives and medium-format panoramic film — built-in Transparency Unit. Maximum resolution is 12,800 x 12,800 dpi
- Remove the appearance of tears and creases from damaged photos — DIGITAL ICE for Prints. Effective Pixels: 54,400 x 74,880 (6400 dpi)
- Remove the appearance of dust and scratches from film — DIGITAL ICE for Film. Temperature: 50° to 95° F (10° to 35° C)
- Minimum System Requirements:Windows 8, 8.1,Windows 7,Windows Vista,Windows,Windows XP Professional x64 Edition,Mac OS X 10.6.x, 10.7.x, 10.8.x, 10.10.x,Optical drive required for some third party applications
- NOTE: Check Installation Manual on Technical Specification before use
EPSON PERFECTIONV600 PHOTO COLOR SCANNER Scanning Speed: High-speed mode: 6400 dpi|Color: 21.00 msec / line|Monochrome: 21.00 msec / line
From the Manufacturer
Epson Perfection V600 Color Scanner
Photos | Film | Documents
|Exceptional quality and versatility for home, office and studio. — The Epson Perfection V600 Photo delivers outstanding quality scans from photos, film, slides and everyday documents. With 6400 x 9600 dpi resolution, this high performance scanner ensures precision film scanning for sharp, vivid reproductions up to 17″ x 22″. Use the built-in Transparency Unit to scan slides, negatives and medium-format panoramic film up to 6 x 22 cm. The V600 Photo scans everything from invoices and receipts to photos and 3D objects. Featuring DIGITAL ICE for both film and prints, one-touch color restoration and Arcsoft Photostudio, this scanner provides a complete photo restoration solution. And, with the included Optical Character Recognition (OCR) software, you can easily convert scanned documents into editable text. Use the scanner’s four customizable buttons to instantly scan, copy, scan-to-email and create PDFs. The V600 Photo also features Epson’s exclusive ReadyScan LED technology for increased productivity and energy efficiency. The Epson Perfection V600 Photo — quality and versatility at an affordable price.|
What the press is saying:
|Perfection V600 Receives 4 of 5 Stars on MacNN
“If you need to do a mix of photos and documents, this scanner should perform well for you and last a long time.” — Ilene Hoffman, Editor, MacNN, October 26, 2010
6400 x 9600 dpi for film
Enlargements up to 17” x 22”
Built-in Transparency Unit (TPU)
For slides, negatives and medium-format film
up to 6 x 22 cm
Scan everything you need
Film, photos, documents, invoices, receipts,
books, magazines and 3D objects
Complete photo restoration solution
|DIGITAL ICE for Prints
Remove the appearance of tears
and creases from damaged photos
|DIGITAL ICE for Film
Remove the appearance of dust and
scratches from film
|Easy Photo Fix
For one-touch color restoration
ReadyScan LED technology
Fast scanning and no warm-up time
Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
For converting scanned documents into editable text
Four customizable buttons
Instantly copy, scan-to-email and create PDF’s
What’s in the Box
- Perfection V600 Photo color scanner
- Transparency unit (built into lid)
- Film holders for: 35mm film and mounted slides & 6 x 22 cm medium-format film
- Scanner software CD-Rom
- Arcsoft Photostudio DVD
- Start Here poster
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 cable
- AC adapter and power cable
Epson Perfection series
This powerful line of products offers the versatility you need for extraordinary scans at home or in the office. With innovative Epson technology, it’s easy for anyone to achieve remarkable results. Whether you want to scan photos, film, documents or 3D objects, there’s a model made for you. Scan reports and receipts, restore faded color photos, or make incredible enlargements from film. It’s all possible with an Epson Perfection scanner.
- Designed to be Recycled*
- ENERGY STAR qualified
- Mercury-free LED
- LED light source — lower energy consumption than a fluorescent lamp
* See our website for convenient and reasonable recycling options at www.epson.com/recycle
Epson is a registered trademark, Epson Exceed Your Vision is a registered logomark and Better Products for a Better Future and ReadyScan are trademarks of Seiko Epson Corporation. Easy Photo Fix and Perfection are registered trademarks of Epson America, Inc. All other product and brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks. Copyright 2009 Epson America, Inc. 8/09
3. Canon imageFORMULA R40 Office Document Scanner For PC and Mac, Color Duplex Scanning, Easy Setup For Office Or Home Use, Includes Scanning Software
- Stay organized: Easily convert your paper documents into searchable digital formats
- Reliably handles many different document types: Receipts, photos, business cards, reports, contracts, long documents, thick or thin documents, and more
- Fast and efficient: Scans both sides of a document at the same time, in color, at up to 40 pages per minute, with a 60 sheet automatic feeder, and one touch operation
- Broad compatibility: Windows and Mac TWAIN driver included
- Easy Setup: Simply connect to your computer using the supplied USB cable
- Bundled software: Includes easy-to-use Canon CaptureOnTouch scanning software (Win and Mac) plus free licenses for Readiris PDF and OCR software and Cardiris business card software (Win)
- Backed by a one-year and US-based technical support
The Canon imageFORMULA R40 scanner, easy to set up and use, Allows users to increase productivity and organization at home or in the office. Quickly convert paper documents to searchable digital files using the bundled software.
4. HP ScanJet Pro 2500 f1 Flatbed OCR Scanner
- Speeds: Achieve scan speeds up to 20 pages per minute, 40 images per minute, and 1,500 pages per day with single-pass, 2-sided scanning to help automate workflows
- Auto document feeder: Load up to 50 pages for fast, unattended scanning
- Software features: Automatic crop, exposure, orient, page size detection plus blank page and hole removal, background cleanup & removal, edge erase, straighten content, merge pages, color drop out, black & white enhance
- Scan to: Use scan profiles for recurring jobs or send directly to email, SharePoint, Dropbox, FTP, network, local drive, custom locations, multiple destinations
- Paper sizes supported: Letter, legal, executive, business cards, 8×12, 6×8, 4×6, 7×10
- handles paper sizes up to 122 inches
- Paper types: Paper (banner, inkjet, photo, plain), envelopes, labels, greeting cards, index cards, business cards
- Warranty: 1-year limited hardware warranty
- phone and 24-hour, 7 days a week Web support included
- Save time: Create one-button scan settings for recurring tasks from LCD control panel
Enhance productivity for routine scanning with a compact HP Scanjet Pro. Automate workflow with fast, two-sided scanning, A 50-page ADF, 1, 500-page daily duty cycle, and one-button shortcuts. You can even quickly capture and edit text from documents.
5. Doxie Go SE Wi-Fi – The Smarter Wi-Fi Scanner with Rechargeable Battery & Amazing Software
- 【Go Paperless】Doxie Go SE Wi-Fi delivers smarter portable scanning that you can take and sync anywhere – no computer required.
- 【Easy Wireless Scanning】Doxie’s rechargeable battery, included memory, integrated Wi-Fi, and included Mac, PC, iPhone, and iPad apps make it easy (and fun!) to go paperless. Simply insert your paper to scan full-color pages in just 8 seconds at up to 600 dpi. Scan up to 400 pages per charge, store up to 4,000 pages before needing to sync.
- 【Tiny and Battery Powered】Doxie is tiny – the size of a rolled up magazine – which makes it easy to tuck it in your bag or a drawer when you’re done scanning. Whether you’re scanning at your desk or on the go, Doxie gives you instant access to your scans wherever you are.
- 【Amazing Software and OCR】Doxie’s included Mac and PC apps let you sync scans via USB or Wi-Fi to your desktop to organize and create searchable multi-page PDFs with award-winning ABBYY OCR technology. Save scans to your desktop, local apps, or your favorite cloud services — like Dropbox, Evernote, OneNote, and iCloud Drive. Or, sync scans to your iPhone or iPad with Doxie’s iOS app to save and share your scans wherever you are.
- 【Satisfaction Guaranteed】Doxie Customer Care is always here to help you scan, organize, or just provide tips on the best ways to scan your paper. We guarantee you’ll love your new Doxie as much as we loved building it, and back our products with a 1-year warranty and the best support in the scanner industry. Contact us anytime – [email protected]
6. HP ScanJet Pro 3500 f1 Flatbed OCR Scanner
- Speeds: Achieve scan speeds up to 25 pages per minute, 50 images per minute, and 3,000 pages per day with single pass, 2 sided scanning to help automate workflows
- Auto document feeder: Load up to 50 pages for fast, unattended scanning
- Software features: Automatic crop, exposure, orient, plus background cleanup & removal, blank page & hole removal, edge erase, merge pages, straighten content, color drop out
- Scan to: Use scan profiles for recurring jobs or send directly to email, Dropbox, Google Drive, network, local drive, multiple destinations
- Paper sizes supported: Letter, legal, executive, business cards, 4×6, 6×8, 7×10
- handles paper sizes up to 122 inches
- HP EveryPage allows scanning of mixed sizes and types of paper with minimized chance of a misfeed
- Paper types: Paper (banner, inkjet, photo, plain), envelopes, labels, cards (greeting, index, business)
- Warranty: 1 year limited hardware warranty
- phone and 24 hour, 7 days a week Web support included
- Save time: Create up to 7 1 button scan profiles for recurring tasks from LCD control panel
Get fast, two-sided scanning at up to 50 images (25 pages) per minute. This scanner was designed to handle up to 3,000 sheets per day. HP EveryPage helps avoid missing pages and misfeeds.
The HP Scanjet 3500c scanner boasts a slim profile and provides sharp 1,200 dpi scans in rich 48-bit color. You can scan, copy, and even e-mail images using the scanner’s one-touch buttons, making these functions easy enough even for beginners.
An economical solution for home offices and students, the Scanjet 3500c can scan photos, text, graphics, and 3-D objects, making it ideal for general-purpose use–everything from presentations to managing family photos. The relatively intuitive software turns printing, e-mailing, and posting images to the Web into simple step-by-step processes.
An optional 35mm transparency adapter lets you process negatives and slides. The unit is backed by a 90-day limited warranty.
7. All-in-One High Resolution 16MP Film Scanner, with 2.4" LCD Screen Converts 35mm/135slides&Negatives Film Scanner Photo, Name Card, Slides and Negatives for Saving Films to Digital Files
- Smart Converter: Effortlessly Scan Your Photos, Postcard, Slides, and Negatives to the scanner (128MB built-in memory) or SD card(Included-4G). no computer needed. Digital JPG Pictures in Fast and High quality 16 Megapixel Scanning Instant Capturing Technology Digitizes High resolution JPG Files Within Seconds
- Convenient Editing: Ocr Cd(only for win): Includes Easy Image Transfer and Editing Software, Color Screen for Viewing Your Pictures
- Faster Speed:touch Operation Takes Just 1 to 2 Seconds, Standalone Operation, No Computer Necessary. No Warm up, Calibration or Scan Head Pass Needed, Scans 35mm and 135mm Negative/Slide and Scans Photo of Size 3 1/2×5 inches, 4×6 inches and 5×7 inches, 2.4 inch Color Screen, Mac and PC Compatible
- USB Transfer: The Photos Can Saved onto SD Memory Card. After Scanning Your Photos, Simply Plug the Scanner into Any USB Port on Your PC or Mac and Put the Scanner in “USB Transfer” Mode to Transfer the Digitized Photos to Your Computer
- Easy to Use: This All-in-One Digital Scanner Is Designed for the Average Person, so You Don’t Have to Be a Computer Genius to Use It. No complicated computer software or driver installation needed. Start editing your photos right out of the box with the easy to use plug-and-play interface. The manual includes English ,Germany,French ,Italy and Spanish
8. HP Scanjet G3110 photo scanner (L2698A)
- Your photos deserve a great quality scan. Great scans of black-and-white and color photos at an affordable price with 4800 x 9600 dpi, 48-bit color.
- Easily remove red-eye from scanned photos to improve image quality. Bring out details in dark photos, restore faded colors or damaged photos with HP technology.
- Plenty of options for your scans. Create PDFs for easy filing and sharing. Scan a photo or document directly into e-mail for quick and easy sharing. Print copies of scanned documents using a one-touch button and default printer.
- Flatbed scanner ready for just about anything. Scan four 35 mm slides, five negatives or three 4 x 6-inch photos at once and save to separate files.
- Scan a variety of documents, except from thick bound materials and other bulky items. Scan and archive important family records and documents up to 8.5 x 11 inches.
- Get more done with less effort. Save time on common jobs using scan shortcuts to create a variety of scan-to options. Easily complete common tasks with 4 one-touch buttons—Scan, Copy, Scan to E-mail, Scan to PDF.
- Organize, edit, print, share and save scanned photos with included HP Photosmart Essential Software.
- One-year limited hardware warranty
- 24-hour, 7 days a week Web support
Get quality scans of just about anything on this affordable, easy-to-use flatbed scanner. Scan photos, slides, 3-D objects and more with great resolution. One-touch buttons and plenty of options help you digitally archive your documents the easy way.
9. VuPoint Solutions Magic Wand Portable Scanner (PDS ST415 WM)
- CONVERT YOUR OLD PHOTOS INTO DIGITAL FILES – Scan documents and photos in color or black and white as PDF or JPEG files
- ARCHIVE AND ORGANIZE YOUR SCANS – Connect your scanner to a computer (Windows or Mac OS) using the included USB cable and a microSD card up to 32GB (SD card required, NOT included) to view and transfer your files
- COMPACT AND PORTABLE – Slide your scanner into the drawstring pouch, which slips conveniently into a purse or briefcase so you can scan important documents and photos on-the-go when no copier is available
- INCLUDES BONUS OCR SOFTWARE – Optical Character Recognition software allows you to convert saved documents into text editable and searchable files compatible with popular word processing and spreadsheet software (software is Windows only
- not compatible with Mac OS)
- SCANNING SPECS – Plug-and-play device scans documents 8.27 inches wide and up to 98 inches long in as little as 3 seconds, with resolution choices of 300DPI, 600DPI, or 900DPI
The black handheld Magic Wand Portable Scanner from VuPoint scans documents, photos, newspapers, and virtually any smooth surface and saves them to a microSD card. With a scan area of 8.27 x 98″ (or up 35″ inches at 900 dpi), the scanner can store any letter or legal size document or image, even at the highest resolution. Take the portable scanner with you to the library and scan what you need for later, no need to waste paper or money on photocopies. When you get home, simply connect the scanner to your computer with the supplied USB cable to transfer your scans. If you scanned a text document you can use the included OCR (optical character recognition) software to convert any printed material into editable text (Windows only; not compatible with Mac OS). The scanner runs on 2 AA batteries so there’s no need to for a charger. Using standard AA batteries, the scanner can perform at least 180 color scans or 200 monochrome scans. The LCD displays the device’s status and other important info. The scanner weighs only 6.9 oz (including the batteries) and is only 10 x 1.2 x 1.0″, making it a great way to store documents and photos on the go.
10. ClearClick Photo to Digital Photo, Slide, and Film Scanner with 4 GB Memory Card & Photo Editing Software
- Scan Your Photos, Slides, and Negatives to Digital JPG Pictures
- No Computer Required – Easy To Set Up & Extremely Portable!
- Fast & High-Quality 10 MegaPixel Scanning (Interpolated) – Just 2-3 Seconds To Scan A Photo
- 4 GB Memory Card (Holds Over 1,000 Photos) & PhotoPad Pro Image Retouching Software Included
- Full 1-Year Warranty & Tech Support From ClearClick, a USA Based Company
Looking for an easy, fast, and high-quality way to turn your photos, slides, and film into digital photos?
The ClearClick Photo2Digital Scanner is designed for the average person, so you don’t have to be a computer genius to use it. Unlike a conventional scanner, the Photo2Digital works without a computer, which means it doesn’t require any confusing drivers. Plus, you can just turn it on and instantly start using it anywhere!
After loading in a photo (or slides or negatives), you can see your photo on the device’s 2.4″ color preview screen before you scan it. Just press the “SCAN” and “ENTER” buttons, and your photo is scanned and digitized in just 2-3 seconds!
The photos are saved onto any SD memory card. (A 4 GB memory card is included, which holds over 1,000 photos at a time.) After scanning your photos, simply plug the scanner into any USB port on your PC or Mac and put the scanner in “USB Transfer” mode to transfer the digitized photos to your computer!
The Photo2Digital Scanner works with 5×7, 4×6, and 3×5 photos, and 35mm slides & negatives. It scans at a high-quality resolution of 5 megapixels (10 megapixels interpolated).
PhotoPad Pro image editing software is also included, which can be used to edit, retouch, resize, and crop your photos, as well as to make beautiful collages of your photos.
What’s In The Box:
– ClearClick Photo2Digital Photo, Slide, and Film Scanner
– 4 GB Memory Card
– Photo, Slide & Negative Holders
– USB Cable & Power Adapter
– PhotoPad Professional Edition Software CD
– User’s Manual w/ Quick Start Guide (written in proper English and easy to understand)
This item also comes with ClearClick’s free USA-based tech support and full 1-year warranty.
PhotoPad is a trademark of NCH Software, Inc. Used with permission.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Photo Scanner Hp G4050 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!