883 reviews analysed
1. Ryobi P7131 One+ 18V Lithium Ion Battery Powered Cordless Dry Debris Hand Vacuum with Crevice Tool (Batteries Not Included / Power Tool Only)
- ONE+ COMPATIBLE: This cordless vacuum is compatible with any of Ryobi’s One+ 18V Lithium Ion Batteries. Compatible models include the P100, P102, P103, P104, P105, P107, and P108
- CREVICE TOOL: An included crevice attachment makes it easier to get into tight spaces around your home or workshop. It’s conveniently stored on the vacuum for easy access
- PRECISE HANDLING: A rubberized molding covers the vacuum’s grip, making it easier for you to grip it, even in slippery conditions
- EASY DISPOSAL: The dustbowl, located near the front of the vacuum, is easily removed. Proper disposal consists of simply dumping the bowl’s contents into the garbage and reattaching it for endless cleaning
- DUAL FILTER SYSTEM: With a pre-filter and replaceable filter (model #A32VC04, sold separately), you’re sure to have improved suction and cleanup productivity
Cleaning up the workshop can be a hassle, but it doesn’t need to be with Ryobi. This P7131 cordless hand vacuum is compact and ergonomic enough for you to fit it nearly anywhere in your home or workplace while being powerful enough to pick up whatever dry debris will fit in its nozzle. It has a dual filter system, allowing it to pick up dust, woodchips, and more without taking on undue stress and having its parts damaged. Additionally, for even more reach and versatility, a crevice attachment (with onboard storage included, no less!) is featured on the P7131. Use it to suck up dirt between cushions, under car seats, and more. No matter your trade, you’re going to be causing a mess. Make sure it’s cleaned up right with Ryobi.
2. RYOBI 18-Volt ONE+ 3 Gal Project Wet/Dry Vacuum and Blower with Accessory Storage (Tool-Only)
RYOBI introduces the 18-Volt ONE+ 3 Gal Project Wet/Dry Vacuum with Accessory Storage. Equipped with both wet and dry capability, this vacuum has 3 Gal. of dry debris capacity. This versatile vacuum doubles as a directional blower and includes a utility accessory that attaches directly to the exhaust output for a quick and easy change from vacuum to blower. The 6 ft. x 1-1/4 in. extendable hose is transparent, giving you optimal visibility of debris as it is vacuumed, and the pivoting air inlet port makes for easy hose management. The Project Vacuum has a Flat-top design for convenient stacking and storage, is backed by the RYOBI 3-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty, and includes onboard storage for the included washable filter, crevice tool, utility nozzle, hose, and operator’s manual. Battery and charger sold separately. 3 Gal. dry capacity Wet and dry cleaning capability 6 ft. x 1-1/4 in. extendable hose with transparent design for optimum visibility Pivoting air inlet port for easy hose management Utility nozzle and hose convert exhaust port into directional blower Flat top design for convenient stacking and storage Convenient on-board storage for hose and accessories Includes washable reusable filter Part of the RYOBI ONE+ family of over 125 tools 3-year manufacturer’s warranty Includes: (1) P3240 18-Volt ONE+ 3 Gal. Project Wet/Dry Vacuum with Accessory Storage, (1) washable filter, (1) crevice tool, (1) utility nozzle, (1) 6 ft. hose, and operator’s manual. Battery and charger sold separately.
3. Ryobi P714K One plus 18 Volt Lithium Ion Cordless Wall Mounted Dry Hand Vacuum Kit (3 Pieces1 x Ryobi P714K Vacuum, 1 x Ryobi P102 1.3AH Lithium Ion Battery, 1 x Wall Mount Charger), Green
- ONBOARD FUEL STATUS LEDS on the vacuum keep you up-to-date on when you need to recharge the battery
- UNIQUE CREVICE SHAPED NOSE allows you to get into tight spots around your home or vehicle to pick up hidden debris
- ONE+ COMPATIBLE: The P102 is compatible with many Ryobi 18V power tools, and the hand vacuum is compatible with Ryobi 18V batteries, NiCad or lithium ion. Battery models include the P100, P102, P103, P104, P105, P107, and P108
- WALL CHARGER: Keep your P714K within reach and your battery topped off with the included wall charger, model number P180
- P102 BATTERY INCLUDED: A powerful, 1.3 Amp Hour compact battery is included in this system. It lasts long for vacuuming applications while keeping the weight of the unit low for maximum control
Surely you know that messes seem to come from just about anywhere. No matter how pristine you keep your house or workspace, there are sure to be dust bunnies or bits of loose dirt that crop up. They must be dealt with. Use the Ryobi P714K. It’s a top-of-the-line hand vacuum that can tackle an assortment of dry messes. Keep it handy with the included wall mount, and any time your pet sheds or you track dirt on the floor, pull this out to keep your place clean. It has a unique nose shape that allows you to sneak into crevices, nooks, and crannies around your house. You can take it into your car, too. After a long day at the beach, you may need to clear your vehicle of sand. This battery efficient tool is likely to finish your little jobs before the battery runs out. You can also be sure of how much power is left on the system with the built-in LED lights that will flash to notify you of low battery. The battery can stay topped off while the unit’s in storage. Connect it to the wall mount with the battery plugged in, and it will charge your battery, keeping it at full power overnight. Live in an apartment and don’t want to bother the neighbors? This is perfect for that, too. It’s 27% quieter than previous models of Ryobi hand vacuums. Whether you’re a parent with messy children, a pet owner, or a homeowner, there is a place for the Ryobi P714K in your life.
4. Ryobi 18-Volt ONE+ EverCharge Stick Vacuum Cleaner
- Powerful performance and extended life span with Brushless technology
- Features a High and Low switch with lock-on capability
- Hassle-free cleaning with cordless convenience
- Compatible with all Ryobi ONE Plus Batteries and Chargers as part of the Ryobi ONE PLUS lineup of over 100 products” with “Includes: 4.0 Ah LITHIUM+ battery and wall adaptor/charger
Introducing the innovation from Ryobi, the ONE+ EVERCHARGE Stick Vacuum. Enjoy hassle-free cleaning with the cordless convenience of Ryobi ONE+. The lightweight design allows you to reach high corners and surfaces, and the large, angled dust cup allows for easy emptying and dust removal.
5. Makita XLC02RB1W 18V Compact Lithium-Ion Cordless Vacuum Kit with 2.0 Amp Battery
- Up to 20 minutes of continuous run time with 2.0Ah 18V Compact Lithium-ion battery
- Redesigned floor nozzle for improved maneuverability and debris collection
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 18-3/4″ long
- Bagless 2-stage cloth filtration system allows for easier cleaning and quicker debris disposal
- Increased storage capacity for longer time between waste disposal
The Makita 18V Compact Lithium-Ion Cordless Vacuum Kit, model XLC02RB1W, is a compact and powerful cordless vacuum with strong suction for fast and efficient cleaning. At only 18-3/4″ in length this compact vacuum can be used as a “hand-vac”, or with the floor nozzle extension for floors, carpets, and hard-to-reach spaces. The XLC02RB1W is a kit and includes the fast-charging 18V Compact Lithium-Ion battery and efficient Rapid Optimum Charger. It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
6. Ryobi P750 One+ 18V Hybrid Lithium Ion Battery or 120V AC Powered Portable Potable Water Transfer Pump (Battery Not Included, Tool Only)
- HYBRID POWER: Lithium Ion Batteries or extension cords can keep this pump powered, letting you keep it in your car for jobs in remote places
- FREE-STANDING BASE: An included, attachable base lets this stand by itself and pump water from one basin to another, letting you do other work in the meantime
- FAST PUMPING: When plugged into a power supply, you can keep this pumping water at up to 325 gallons per hour
- EASY CARRY HANDLE: A top mounted, rubber coated handle lets you hold this in whatever position is optimal for fast pumping in comfort
- ONE+ COMPATIBLE: This tool will work with the Ryobi One+ suite of batteries. Compatible models include the P100, P102, P103, P104, P105, P107, and P108
7. Ryobi P3320 18 Volt Hybrid One+ Battery or AC Powered Adjustable Indoor / Outdoor Shop Fan (Battery and Extension Cord Not Included / Fan Only)
- BATTERY OR AC: Works with the Ryobi One+ 18-volt battery system. Alternatively, plug in an extension cord to run the fan on AC power
- HANG ANYWHERE: Back bracket, hanging hooks, and screw mounting holes are located below and behind this fan so you can keep it anywhere in your garage for a custom cooling experience
- PIVOTING HEAD: can tilt up so you can have this blowing exactly where you need to
- VARIABLE SPEED OPTIONS: Fully customize your cooling experience with a low and high setting. This is what freedom looks like
- SOLD SEPARATELY: Extension cord, 18-volt battery, charger
The power can go out. It happens everywhere. If it’s a balmy 90 degrees out and your air conditioning has gone out, what are you going to do? You can use the Ryobi P3320 fan to keep you or your family cool when you need it most. Part of the Ryobi One+ family, if you have one of their 18 volt batteries, you can keep this running for hours like it was one of your tools. The variable speed motor lets you decide how hard it can blow. It also has onboard hooks and screw holes so you can mount it in most locations. If the power isn’t out and you’ve misplaced your batteries, you can use an extension cord to keep this running off AC power. Use it in your home, bring it with you on camping trips, keep it in your garage, do just about anything with it! It’s Ryobi, so you know that this is a reliable piece of equipment.
8. Ryobi P411 One+ 18 Volt 5 Inch Cordless Battery Operated Random Orbit Power Sander (Battery Not Included / Power Tool Only)
- CORDLESS: compatible with the Ryobi One+ battery system. Work anywhere without cords and extensions getting in the way of your work
- INCLUDED SANDING PADS attached using a hook and loop connecting system for optimal user convenience
- RUBBER OVERGRIP with notches makes it easy to handle despite intense vibrations from the powerful motor
- DUST BAG attached to the tool to collect any shavings from your work and reduce the need for post-job cleaning
- 10,000 ORBITS PER MINUTE make this perfect for any sanding and polishing job if you apply the proper pressure
After you have cut and assembled wood, you need to clean your piece up. This orbital sander by Ryobi, the P411, is a handy little tool that helps you keep your furniture or other wood projects splinter-free and looking neat! At 10,000 orbits per minute, the P411 is very strong for its size. Hold it at an angle to the wood and work lightly, because the snappy motor shows that there is more to power than size! Adding even more convenience is the onboard dust bag that helps to keep your workspace neat and tidy while you improve your home. Being compatible with the Ryobi One+ 18-volt battery system, you can use the same batteries you use for the 50 other One+ tools in your arsenal on this orbital sander. Get ready to use the tool right out of the box, because it even has an assortment of sanding pads included. Clip them on with the hook and loop attachment system, plug the battery in (sold separately), and get to work! You’ll have smooth furniture in no time with Ryobi’s P411 Orbital Sander.
9. Ryobi P737 18-Volt ONE+ Portable Cordless Power Inflator for Tires (Battery Not Included, Power Tool Only)
- ONE+ COMPATIBLE! This tool runs on the power sources used in Ryobi’s ONE+ battery system, making this purchase extra smart for the Ryobi veteran
- PORTABLE PISTOL PUMPING POWER: Ryobi’s P737 is smaller than most inflators, boasting an ergonomic pistol grip handle for easy use and transport. Keep it in the back of your truck! Strap it to your bicycle!
- SAVE MONEY AND TIME spent on purchasing extra accessories for other portable inflators. The Ryobi P737 boasts TWO high-pressure nozzles, a sports equipment needle, and an ONBOARD PRESSURE GAUGE
- SPECS: 20” hose, 2” pressure gauge, 0-150 PSI, 18V, 2.5lb, cordless operation
- STORAGE: a compartment at the base of the tool holds all bits and nozzles for your convenience
Want to save time? For most inflation jobs, you might think to use a clunky expensive air compressor. This isn’t true. Ryobi’s power inflator, the P737, is up to the task. It can inflate tires and most small inflatables found around the house. Kiddie pools, sports equipment, bike tires, even car tires are within this power tool’s reach. Add in the convenience of being attached to Ryobi’s famous ONE+ battery system, and you’ve got yourself a winning tool that will last for years.
10. Ryobi P305 One+ 18V Lithium Ion Cordless Hot Glue Gun w/ 3 Multipurpose Glue Sticks (Battery Not Included / Power Tool Only)
- MAXIMUM CONTROL: The trigger of this glue gun is large enough to support two fingers, giving you full control over the glue stream to suit the needs of the job at hand
- SAFETY INDICATORS: You can tell when the tool is active or not with the useful LED indicator light. This way, you can keep you and your peers from getting burned on the job
- LONG RUN TIME: With a 4 amp hour battery, this tool can run for up to three and a half hours straight without the need of recharging
- COMFORTABLE, ERGONOMIC GRIP: The micro hex texture rubber grips found on other Ryobi products are found on this glue gun as well. With this grip, you can keep a firm hold on the tool and maneuver it with precision, even in slippery conditions
- ONE+ COMPATIBLE: This tool works with Ryobi’s 18V lithium ion and NiCad batteries. Compatible models include, but are not limited to, the P100, P102, P103, P104, P105, P107, and P108
For craft projects or something more heavy duty, go with Ryobi for your gluing needs. Their P305 is a durable and powerful twist on the traditional hot glue gun. Not only is this a cordless power tool, but it has the other ergonomic features you would expect from Ryobi’s high quality drill drivers, reciprocating saws, and more. It has the rubber hex texture you’d expect from Ryobi’s grips, so you can keep a firm grip even in slippery conditions. Additionally, this is compatible with Ryobi’s One+ battery lineup, letting you run this for over 3 hours straight, assuming you’re using a 4 amp hour battery (P108 in Ryobi terms). With 3 sticks of multipurpose glue included, all you need to do is slap a battery (not included) into this unit and you’re ready to get to work! With Ryobi, you can be sure that the job is done right.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Portable Vacuum Ryobi for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!