654 reviews analysed
1. Genesis Oculus Mask
Are you finding it difficult to read your computer or your gauges? Many divers are. That is why we created the Genesis Oculus. The two downward looking lenses are +1.75 optical lenses specifically designed to make reading those small screens.
2. Bear Archery Titan Youth Bow Only
- Beginner bow set features ambidextrous riser for left or right hand use
- Bow comes equipped with a sight pin and finger rollers
- Recommended age range for children is 12 years old and up
- Features 20-29 lb. draw weight and 22- to 28-inch draw length range
- 60-inch long bow features durable composite limbs
3. AKONA Edge BCD Knife: Specifically designed to be easily installed on Sherwood Scuba or Genesis Scuba BCDs
- SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED: This BCD Knife is specifically designed to install on Sherwood Scuba or Genesis Scuba BCDs
- 316 STAINLESS STEEL. AKONA uses 316 Stainless Steel. It is more expensive but it is also more rust resistant than the less expensive 304 stainless. If you are going into any salt water you want 316. It will last longer
- COMPACT: This knife and sheath is compact and maintains a low profile
- PRESSURE LOCK: Knife is secured into sheath with improved Pressure Locking Tabs
- The Edge Knife is made by AKONA, an American Sporting Goods Brand, specializing in Watersports since 1992
This is a small compact Stainless Steel BCD Knife specifically designed to install easily on Sherwood Scuba or Genesis Scuba BCDs
4. Genesis Centauri Wrist Mount Dive Computer
The Genesis Centauri Dive wrist mount computer is fully capable of all your diving needs. Whether you are scuba diving, free diving or nitrox trained, the Bu hlmann ZH-L-16C algorithm will help guide you to manage all of your diving needs. Every setting is available to customize, in order to have this dive computer work the best for you. Plus, it is stylish enough to wear every day.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Sherwood Genesis for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!