610 reviews analysed
1. Cha4TEA 100-Count Tea Variety Sampler Pack for Keurig K-Cup Brewers, Multiple Flavors (Green Tea, Black Tea, Jasmine, Earl Grey, English Breakfast, Oolong Green Tea, Peppermint, Chai Tea)
- 10 Assorted Flavors: Green Tea, Black Tea, Jasmine Tea, Earl Grey, English Breakfast, Oolong Green Tea, Peppermint, Chai Black Tea, Matcha Green Tea and Seasonal Select Tea
- Contains 100 single serving pods for Keurig K-Cup Brewers, Manufactured in USA
- Use with any Keurig brewers (compatible Keurig 2.0)
- Made from high quality 100% natural tea leaves
- For detail assorted list and it’s ingredients, see product description below
2. DEDE Instant Thai Tea Drink with Cream and Sugar – 12 Pockets
Put 1 packet of instant green tea with cream/sugar in cup, add 200 ml of hot water, mix thoroughly, drink it hot or cold
3. Tea Drops Thai Iced Tea | Authentic Instant Thai Tea Mix | Flavored Black Ice Tea + Condensed Milk Packet | Loose Leaf Tea 5 Pack – Best Flavor
- ♥ PERFECT CHRISTMAS GIFTS FOR HER ♥ Enjoy your favorite Asian tea beverage anywhere on the go with our Thai Iced Tea Kit. It is the most convenient way to make a delicious and refreshing Thai Iced Tea and makes the perfect holiday gift and stocking stuffers. A collaboration between Tea Drops & Copper Cow Coffee, with 5 Thai Tea drops & 5 condensed milk packets. Add one Thai tea drop to 2oz of hot water, a milk packet, 2oz-4oz of water and ice and you have a Thai iced tea you can enjoy anywhere!
- ♥ TEA SEDIMENT ♥ Tea Drops are produced with genuine tea leaves that are delicately ground and pressed together with no additives, just tea, and a little sugar! That’s why there will be tea sediment at the bottom of your cup much like when you make french press coffee! This residue is safe to drink, rich in nutrients and antioxidants and a great source of vitamins and immunity aids. You can drink the loose leaf tea residue at the bottom of your cup or if it’s not for you, skip the last sip!
- A PERFECT TEA GIFT FOR TEA LOVERS &hearts
- – The perfect gift for avid tea drinkers, busy professionals, and even outdoor types who want to take a healthy and convenient beverage on the go.
- WORLD SOURCED ORGANIC HERBAL TEAS &hearts
- – We strive to foster community and connection through our loose tea products. That’s why Tea Drops sources our teas from around the world and lovingly craft our USDA Certified organic tea products in the USA.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY &hearts
- – Our 100% recyclable packaging protects each individually sachet to enable you to enjoy the perfect cup of tea on the go. Our cardboard tea boxes are also 100% biodegradable and compostable.
4. Authentic Thai Iced Tea Flavored Black Tea,20 Tea Bags (Limited Edition)
5. Super Organics Metabolism Oolong Tea Pods With Superfoods & Probiotics | Keurig K-Cup Compatible | Weight & Metabolism, Slim Tea | USDA Certified Organic, Vegan, Non-GMO, Natural & Delicious Tea, 12ct
- BETTER BREW, BETTER YOU Upgrade your daily brew to Super Organics’ natural, organic, non-GMO delicious teas. Our brew cups are filled with only wholesome, good-for-you ingredients that are also vegan and gluten-free for a difference you can taste and feel!
- TRIPLE THREAT Tea + Superfoods + Probiotics = the perfect formula for health &
- wellness! Super Organics delicious beverage pods are infused with nutritious superfoods and potent probiotics for a superstar combo that’s guaranteed to satisfy your taste buds and keep you properly fueled throughout the day.
- CONSCIENTIOUSLY CRAFTED Super Organics puts thought and care into everything we create
- that’s why our coffees and teas are made to benefit both you and the environment. All Super Organics products are free from chemicals and artificial ingredients, and are proudly made using recyclable and eco-friendly materials, with biodegradable grounds and filter, so you can feel even better every time you fill your cup.
- INDESTRUCTIBLE PROBIOTICS: High temps and a harsh gastric system-our probiotics survive it all! Each Super Organics pod contains heat-resistant Bacillus coagulans probiotics that are designed to survive the hot temperatures of your daily brew and digestion to provide you with lasting probiotic goodness.
- TUMMY-TAMING INGREDIENTS Our Metabolism Oolong Tea contains natural tummy-taming ingredients like Yerba Mate, Orange, Garcinia Cambogia and Rose Hip for easy weight management support and a healthy metabolism. Looking and feeling your best is just a sip away!
6. Thai Iced Tea Mix, Traditional Restaurant Style, 16 oz. (Pack of 2)
7. Authentic Thai Iced Tea Flavored Black Tea – Pack of 3
8. The Original Thai Iced Tea Mix (TWO bags) ~ Number One Brand Imported From Thailand! 2 x 400g Bags Great for Restaurants That Want to Serve Authentic and Thai Iced Teas. by Number One
Original Thai Tea Mix from Thailand. This Number One Brand Thai Tea mix is used for making delicious Thai Iced Tea also known as “Cha Yen” since 1945. It is also a popular bubble (boba) tea flavor.Please follow instructions on back of package for optimal flavor and most consistent results. Serving Suggestions Ice Tea: Add 2 teaspoons of the Thai Tea Mix to 1 cup of boiling water. Drain out Tea Mix with a strainer. Add 2-3 teaspoons of sugar or to liking. Stir well and serve with ice *Add a slice of lemon for lemon Ice Tea** Ice Tea with Milk: Add 2 teaspoons of the Thai Tea Mix to 1 cup of boiling water. Drain out Tea Mix with a strainer. Add 2-3 teaspoons of sugar and 1-2 teaspoons of condensed milk or to liking. Stir well and serve with ice.
9. LeYa Thai Iced Tea (12)
Experience the exquisite taste of freshly brewed authentic Thai Tea in the convenience of your home. Enjoy it as a traditional restaurant-style Thai Iced Tea when combined with ice, milk, and sugar. Or indulge yourself with a delicious Boba Thai Iced Tea by adding Tapioca pearls. Enhance the flavor of your tea even more with coconut milk, condensed milk, half-and-half, or a coffee creamer of your choice. The versatility of this tea makes the possibilities endless! Direction: Brew 6oz of Thai Tea into a cup (Do not use glass). Add desired amount of sugar or artificial sweetener and stir until dissolved. Add 2 spoonful of cooked boba (tapioca pearl) into a 16oz cup. (Boba pearl not included). Fill the 16oz cup ¾ with ice. Pour your Thai tea into the 16oz cup. Add 3 tablespoons of original creamer or condensed milk. Stir and Enjoy!
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Thai Tea Keurig for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!