836 reviews analysed
1. SUPERFASTRACING Oil Fluid Extractor 7L Manual Vacuum Fuel Petrol Pump Transfer Syphon Suction
- Simply pump operation for easily remove the liquid.
- Transparent hose allows visual inspection of fluid extraction. Extra hose placement for easy to storage. Durable metal pedal to fix the tank when operating.
- Can be used to extract engine oil from,brake fluid and lubricant oil from machine and car,water from fish tank and more.
- Specification: Item Size: 68*24*22cm，Tank Capacity:7L，Working Pressure: 70-170PSI
- Fit for most fluid extraction applications.
2. Air Power America 5060TS Topsider Multi-Purpose Fluid Removing System
- Easy to use
- powered by vacuum pressure – no electricity needed
- Quickly extracts old oil through the dipstick tube into the 8 quart container
- Wide 12 inch diameter stance provides a stable base – eliminating any potential spills
- Portable – easy to operate in confined spaces
- No mess from spills or inconvenient drain plugs – used oil and other liquids are stored safely for proper disposal
The Topsider’s reliability and convenience has long been trusted by boaters for easy, no mess oil changes, and other marine and automotive maintenance applications. No electricity required, the Topsider multi-purpose vacuum pump-out system uses a vacuum to pull oil out of your crankcase. A 12 inches diameter stance provides a stable base, eliminating potential tip-overs and spills, simply slide the withdrawal hose down your dipstick hole, open the valve and wait for 8 to 10 minutes. All of your old oil will be drawn into the Topsider’s 8 Quart container. Very easy to use, suction probe and instructions included.
3. Air Power America 2000LV Green Large Oil Extractor
- Easy to use
- 40 pump strokes creates a powerful vacuum – no electricity needed
- Fast – just a few seconds to drain oil from a small engine, takes a few minutes for large engines
- 8 quart capacity for big project large engine changes or multiple small engine changes
- Portable compact size, allows for easy oil changes in tight spaces
- No mess from spills or inconvenient drain plugs – used oil and other liquids are stored safely for proper disposal
Changing engine oil can be messy, time consuming and there is no good way to dispose of old oil. The LiquiVac is a new user friendly and environmentally safe oil changing system. It is fast, convenient and eliminates mess and clean-up. The LiquiVac works by creating a powerful vacuum that draws the used oil out of the engine and into a holding tank for easy disposal to a recycling center. Simply insert the extraction hose into the dipstick tube, pump the handle 40 times, release the hose clamp and LiquiVac extracts the oil directly into its plastic holding tank. Works great for boats, cars, trucks and more. USA dimensions: 16 inch length x 7 inch width x 11 inch height, tank size: 8 gallon, suction hose length 48 inches.
Changing engine oil can be messy, time consuming and it is difficult to dispose of old oil. The LiquiVac is a user friendly and an environmentally safe oil changing system. It is fast, convenient and eliminates mess and clean-up. The LiquiVac works by creating a powerful vacuum that draws the used oil out of the engine and into a holding tank for easy disposal to a recycling center. Simply insert the extraction hose into the dipstick tube, pump the handle 40 times, open the cap’s valve and LiquiVac extracts the oil directly into its plastic holding tank. It works great for boats, cars, trucks–and small engines too.
Cars and Trucks Oil Change
The LiquiVac Oil Changing System for Large Projects and Engines makes car oil changes quick, clean, and easy. This is especially true with hard to access drain plugs found in large engines.
An average car or truck takes approximately 8-10 minutes to extract the oil, and without a mess. The Large Engine/Project Model comes with a special narrow suction hose to fit dipstick tubes of boats, cars, and light trucks. Plus, its tank has an 8 quart capacity allowing the user to make multiple oil changes of small engines too.
The LiquiVac innovative design makes it easier to change the oil in engines such as boats with inaccessible drain plugs. The Large Engine/Project Model comes with a special narrow suction hose to fit dipstick tubes to make your 4-cycle outboard oil change and inboard oil change easy. Also, don’t forget the LiquiVac makes boat transmission changes very easy.
Small Engines: Lawnmowers, Generators, Power Washers, Snow Throwers, and More
Small engines seem to be the most ignored engines that a consumer owns. This has occurred because there are consumers who have their car oil serviced at the quick lube places. And, have entirely forgotten that all the small engines in their garages need their oil changed too. Unfortunately this neglect can be very costly since these engines run very hard and in dusty conditions, which can lead to dirty, grimy oil and, eventually, engine breakdowns.
With the LiquiVac small engine oil changes are a snap. This vacuum is powerful enough to extract used oil out through the dipstick/fill tube in just 14 seconds. (Extraction time is based on the typical 4-cycle engine containing 1 quart of oil). With this kind of powerful performance and ease of use the LiquiVac Small Engine Model takes maintenance on 4-cycle engines super simple.
Which Model of LiquiVac Is Right for You?
LiquiVac Small Engine Model
Small Engine Model
Small engines seem to be the most ignored engines that a consumer owns. This has occurred because there are consumers who have their car oil serviced at the quick lube places. And, have entirely forgotten that all the small engines in their garages need their oil changed too. Unfortunately this neglect can be very costly since these engines run very hard and in dusty conditions, which can lead to dirty, grimy oil; and, then engine breakdowns.
But, now there’s a simple, fast and clean way to change your lawn and garden equipment’s oil. It’s the LiquiVac Oil Changing System. With the LiquiVac oil changes are a snap. The LiquiVac Small Engine Model works by creating negative pressure, or vacuum power in the tank by pumping the tank handle. Each pump stroke takes air out of the tank creating a vacuum. Just 20 quick pump strokes creates vacuum power in the tank. This vacuum is powerful enough to extract used oil out through the dipstick/fill tube with the release of the suction hose clamp, in just 14 seconds. (Extraction time is based on the typical 4-cycle engine containing 1 quart of oil). With this kind of powerful performance and ease of use the LiquiVac Small Engine Model takes maintenance on 4-cycle engines very easy. Perfect for lawn mowers, lawn & garden tractors, tillers, generators, snow throwers, ATVs and outboard motors as well as.
LiquiVac Large Project/Engine Model
Large Project/Engine Model
It is called the Large Project/Engine Model for a reason. Its 8 quarts capacity is large enough to handle several oil changes at one time, without recycling/emptying it. For example you can change your boat engine and several small engines in one session. Because of this, many do-it-yourself people love to knock out their oil change projects in one fell swoop. They can do it fast, without the mess. Plus, the Large Project and Large Engine Model works great for large engines such as hard to change boats (inboards and outboards), trucks, and cars too. It is also very handy for to change transmission oil and hydraulic fluids too.
4. OEMTOOLS 24389 Manual Fluid Extractor 179.2 Ounces
- MULTIPURPOSE EXTRACTOR: Designed to extract engine, transmission and lubricating oils from cars, motorcycles, marine engines and industrial machinery.
- VERSATILE APPLICATIONS: Extracts oil, power steering fluid and low-viscosity fluids, such as water and coolant.
- EASY-TO-USE: Includes 5 feet of flex hose and (2) specialized dipstick adapters to extract fluids directly from the dipstick tube.
- MINIMIZE CLEAN-UP TIME: 1.4 Gallon fluid reservoir features a dependable single-piece construction to drastically reduce oil and fluid spills during fluid maintenance jobs.
- OVERFLOW PROTECTION: Shut-off valve prevents fluids from overflowing.
The OEMTOOLS fluid Evacuator has a 1.4 gallon (5.6 Quarts) reservoir with hand operated pump to tackle Big jobs and can be used to extract most fluid types: engine oil, transmission fluid, gear oil, coolant, power steering fluid.
5. Mityvac 7201 Fluid Evacuator Plus
- Features a large 8.8 liter (2.3 gallon) capacity bi-functional manual unit to extract and dispense a wide-range of fluid types
- Clean and simple way to evacuate and dispense fluids
- Reservoir is constructed of durable polyethylene and will not rust or corrode
- Automatic flow control valve prevents the unit from overfilling during use and automatically shuts off at 8 liters
- Features 0.23″ OD x 5′ long (5.7 mm OD x 1.5 m long) dipstick tube, 0.26″ OD x 5′ long (6.6 mm OD x 1.5 m long) dipstick tube, 0.41″ OD x 5′ long (10 mm OD x 1.5 m long) main evacuation tube
6. EXtoil 15 Liter Professional Pneumatic Oil Extractor
7. FIRSTINFO 2nd Generation Pneumatic/Manual 6.5 Liter Oil/Fluid Changer Vacuum Extractor Pump w/Hose Storage + 3.5 x 4.5 mm Engine Oil Hose + Dust Cover
- Multi-Use– Extract the engine oil, Brake fluid, ATF fluid and other non-corrosive fluid of motorcycles and vehicles.
- Two-Way Mode for Oil Change– The pneumatic way for quickly oil change. Manual operation without using air compressor
- easy to do the oil / fluid changing.
- Tubes to Fit Most Vehicles — With 4 kinds (B.C.D.E) nylon tubes can be extracted any non-corrosive fluid
- And use hose B to connect with C,D, or E to extend the hose length to 2M. And “E” 3.5 x 4.5mm Nylon hose for the new style vehicles.
- With Safety Design– Provided with fixing valve and safety cup for automatically cutting off extracting. And three air outlets with check valve design — quick and easy to release the air.
- Replacing Hose Available– The hose can be purchased individually. With the storage hose to collect oil hoses easily.
8. 12V 60W Vacuum Transfer Pump Extractor Oil Fluid Diesel Electric Siphon with Hose for Car Boat Motorbike
- 5L oil liquid suction pump extractor,Small size, easy to carry and storage
- Maximum Pressure: Max. 0.8MPA，Maximum Flow: 5L/min, Rated Power: 60W, Rated Voltage: DC 12V
- Pump Diameter: Approx. 4.8cm, Cable Length: Approx. 30cm, Clips Length: Approx. 8cm
- Application: Widely used in general industrial equipment, medical equipment, chemical equipment, shipbuilding, drinks, carpet and floor cleaning, water purification and water treatment equipment, vehicle cleaning, agricultural spraying, zo pipeline pressure, air cleaning cooling, coal and metallurgical industries
- Pls use when the engine is warm,the engine oil is warm and viscosity is lower,this will be easier and faster to pump
Rated Voltage: DC 12V
Rated Power: 60W
Maximum Flow: 5L/min
Maximum Pressure: 0.8MPA
Pump Diameter: Approx. 4.8cm / 1.89inch
Length: Approx. 14.5cm / 5.7inch
Cable Length: Approx. 30cm / 11.8inch
Clips Length: Approx. 8cm / 3.15inch
Outlet PVC pipe Length:150cm
Nylon pipe Length:100cm
Brass pipe Length:70cm
1x Oil Pump
1x 11mm Outlet PVC pipe
1x 6mm Nylon pipe
1x 5mm Brass pipe
How to use:
1.Start to run the car engine for a while, when oil temperature turns to be about 50 degrees, start pumping oil
2.Then connect the pump to the power, run it for a while, and observe whether the inlet and outlet is normal
3.Next,open the filler cap,get dipstick out, force the tube into the bottom of the joint, until the tube does not move; then put the inlet pipe from the oil dipstick into in end (the tube into the bottom of the tank, the bottom concave place, in order to pump the oil completely); as no oil or pumping up very slowly or intermittently, it is generally caused by loose pipes and fittings. You have to install the pipes and fittings again
4.After oil pumping, remove the tube, and then run the pump for a while, pump the remaining oil inside the pumping clean, or pump water for a while until the pump head gets clean
If you have not used it for a long time, it may have no suction, then just pour the water in the pump, and run the pump for a few minutes until the air is all out
Note: If you want to connect this pump to AC power, you will need a power converter.
9. Liqui Moly 2332 Leichtlauf High Tech 5W-40 Engine Oil-5 Liter, 169.05 Fluid_Ounces
- For best performance, follow the manufacturer’s recommendations in your vehicle owner’s manual.
- Rapid oil delivery at low temperatures, high lubrication reliability at high and low temperatures
- Long engine service life due to high level of protection against wear, mixable and compatible with commercially-available engine oils
- Outstanding engine cleanliness, tested with catalytic converters and performance proved with turbochargers
- Saves fuel and reduces pollutant emission
- Optimum oil pressure at all engine speeds, high shear and ageing stability
- Approvals from vehicle manufacturers for Leichtlauf High Tech 5W-40 include BMW Longlife-01, MB-Approval 229.5, Porsche A40, Renault RN 0700, 0710, VW 502 00/505 00
Liquid Moly 2332 Leichtlauf High Tech 5W-40 Engine Oil – 5 Liter
10. Mityvac MV6400 Fluid Dispensing System
- An integrated manual pump dispenses fluid by pressurizing the 1.2 gallon (5 liter) reservoir
- Fluid is continually dispensed as long as there is pressure in the reservoir and freeing up the operator’s hands
- pumping is only required to build additional pressure
- The pump tube is sealed to prevent exposure to chemicals and cleans easily between fluid changes
- For convenience and speed, push-to-connect, quick-change style couplers are used to at both ends of the fluid dispensing hose
- A thumb-operated tilt valve is conveniently located for manual pressure relief, and doubles as a safety valve to prevent over pressurization
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Topsider Vacuum for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!