512 reviews analysed
1. Weber 7628 Igniter Kit for 310-320 Model Genesis Gas Grills
Igniter kit for the Genesis 310 & 320 gas grills (front mounted control panels models). genuine Weber replacement part.
2. Weber 7629 Igniter Kit for 330 Model Genesis Gas Grills
Igniter kit for the Genesis 330 gas grills (front mounted control panels models). Genuine Weber replacement part.
3. Weber 7627 QCC1 Hose and Regulator Kit for Genesis Gas Grill, 30-Inch
Hose & regulator kit for the Genesis 300 series gas grills (front mounted control panels models). genuine Weber replacement part.
4. Weber 7524 Porcelain-Enameled Cast-Iron Cooking Grates (19.5 x 12.9 x 0.5)
Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates fit Genesis E and S series gas grills. Set of 2.
5. Weber 7204 iGrill 3 Grill Thermometer
- Four probe capacity (two meat probes included)
- Meat probes are heat resistant up to 716˚F
- iGrill 3 is ONLY compatible with Weber Genesis II, Genesis II LX, and Spirit II gas barbecue gas grills and permanently mounts to the side table
- 250-hour battery life (batteries included). Please note- Some smart devices are not compatible with the Weber iGrill App, including: iPhone 4, iPad 1st or 2nd generation, Huawei phones
- Preset temperatures, temperature monitoring, and many other features offered in Weber iGrill app
The Weber iGrill 3 is your answer to perfectly grilled food, every time, and mounts directly into your Genesis II or Spirit II gas grill. This app-connected thermometer allows you to monitor the doneness of up to four cuts of meat, from beginning to end, and notifies you on your smart device once food has reached the perfect temperature to serve.
6. Weber 8854 Weber Genesis II Sear Grate
Become the grill master you’ve always strived to be by perfecting the art and science of a flawlessly seared steak. Luckily for you, and your guests, becoming that backyard hero has never been easier with the Sear Grate. The sear grate creates professional sear marks while sealing in the moisture and flavor of your food. Your guests will be impressed at first glance, and though the very last bite. Fits: Genesis II and Genesis II LX 300/400/600 series gas grills
7. Weber 7539 Porcelain-Enameled Flavorizer Bars (24.5 x 2.25 x 2.375)
Glamorizer bars add flavor to food as juices fall on them & are vaporized during cooking.
8. Weber 7528 Stainless Steel Cooking Grates (19.5 x 12.9 x 0.6)
Stainless Steel cooking grates fit Genesis E and S series gas grills. Set of 2.
9. Weber 61016001 Genesis II E-335 3-Burner Liquid Propane Grill, Black
- 10 Year Warranty, 100% Weber guarantee
- Equipped with the powerful Gs4 high performance grilling system. Main burners- BTU-per-hour input- 39,000. Sear Station burner- BTU-per-hour input- 9,000. Fuel type- Liquid Propane (20 lb. tank sold separately). Side burner – 12,000 BTU-per-hour
- Use the side burner to Simmer BBQ sauce or sauté veggies
- Sear station creates an intense heat zone to quickly add sear marks on meat
- Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates provide superior heat retention.Tuck-Away warming rack area (square inches):156
10. Weber 51010001 Q1200 Liquid Propane Grill, Black
- One stainless steel burner produces 8500 BTU-per-hour to heat 189 square-inch total cooking area
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates and cast aluminum lid and body
- Dimensions – lid closed and tables out (inches): 15.5H x 40.9W x 16.5D inches. Fully assembled out of box. Uses disposable 14.1 or 16.4 oz. LP cylinder (sold separately)
- Easy-start electronic ignition and infinite control burner valve settings
- Care instructions: Handling the brass material on this product exposes you to lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. (Wash hands after handling this product.)
Restyled for 2014, the Weber Q 120 is now the Weber Q 1200. The grill has the same great performance and sleek styling, but adds new aesthetics that are both functional and fun, including larger grip handle and control knobs, ergonomic side handles, sturdy front and rear cradles, larger-sized fold-out side tables with greater rigidity plus the familiar Weber Q logo branded in the lid. Split grates allow for a grate/griddle cooking combination: Just replace one of the grates with the Q 1000-series compatible griddle (sold separately) and experience an unexpected way to prepare breakfast, lunch and dinner on your grill. The tall lid accommodates the grilling of small roasts and birds, while the large built-in thermometer allows you to monitor temperatures inside the grill. Durable, but lightweight, the cast-aluminum construction of the Weber Q 1200 makes this super-portable grill the perfect tailgating companion. Reliable starts are assured with the electronic ignition. Steaks, chops, burgers and dogs are easily handled, but a large variety of other foods may also be cooked at any temperatures from low to high. Just dial-in the proper heat setting by adjusting the infinite control burner valve. For grilling on-the-go, the Weber Q 1200 runs on disposable LP cylinders (not included). For at-home use an optional LP adapter hose for 20-lb. tanks is available as an accessory. May be used with Weber Portable Cart model No.6557.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Weber Genesis 54406 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!