595 reviews analysed
1. Weber 62016001 Genesis II E-435 4-Burner Liquid Propane Grill, Black
- 10 Year Warranty, 100% Weber guarantee
- Equipped with the powerful Gs4 high performance grilling system
- Use the side burner to Simmer BBQ sauce or sauté veggies. Dimensions – Lid Open (inches)-62 H x 65 W x 31 D inches
- Sear station creates an intense heat zone to quickly add sear marks on meat
- Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates provide superior heat retention
2. Weber 61016001 Genesis II E-335 3-Burner Liquid Propane Grill, Black
- 10 Year Warranty, 100% Weber guarantee
- Equipped with the powerful Gs4 high performance grilling system. Main burners- BTU-per-hour input- 39,000. Sear Station burner- BTU-per-hour input- 9,000. Fuel type- Liquid Propane (20 lb. tank sold separately). Side burner – 12,000 BTU-per-hour
- Use the side burner to Simmer BBQ sauce or sauté veggies
- Sear station creates an intense heat zone to quickly add sear marks on meat
- Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates provide superior heat retention.Tuck-Away warming rack area (square inches):156
3. Weber 7204 iGrill 3 Grill Thermometer
- Four probe capacity (two meat probes included)
- Meat probes are heat resistant up to 716˚F
- iGrill 3 is ONLY compatible with Weber Genesis II, Genesis II LX, and Spirit II gas barbecue gas grills and permanently mounts to the side table
- 250-hour battery life (batteries included). Please note- Some smart devices are not compatible with the Weber iGrill App, including: iPhone 4, iPad 1st or 2nd generation, Huawei phones
- Preset temperatures, temperature monitoring, and many other features offered in Weber iGrill app
The Weber iGrill 3 is your answer to perfectly grilled food, every time, and mounts directly into your Genesis II or Spirit II gas grill. This app-connected thermometer allows you to monitor the doneness of up to four cuts of meat, from beginning to end, and notifies you on your smart device once food has reached the perfect temperature to serve.
4. Weber 7106 Grill Cover for Spirit 220 and 300 Series, 52 x 42.8-Inch, Black
All-weather fabric is water resistant, UV resistant and breathable, protecting grills from the elements. Velcro straps added to secure to the grill, preventing cover from blowing away. Fits: Spirit 220 and 300 series, as well as Spirit 210 with the tables up. Also fits all Spirit models prior to 2013, Genesis Silver A/B, Genesis 1000 series. The fit on the older models may not be perfectly formed to the grill, and may be a little long on the Silver A/Spirit 500 models, but will work.
5. Weber 7470001 Summit S-670 6-Burner Natural Gas Grill, Stainless Steel
- This product is a Natural Gas unit and you must have Natural Gas plumbed out to your patio or deck to be able to use this grill
- If you do not have Natural Gas plumbed, please look at our selection of Propane barbecues
- The Weber Summit is great for you outdoor grilling needs with it’s 6 burners. Hose length- 120 inch
- Capacity is 693-square-inch primary cooking area and 145-square-inch warming rack for 838 square-inch total cooking area
- Comes with side burner, sear burner, and smoker burner with stainless-steel smoker box.Dimensions – Lid Open (inches) 57.1 H x 74.1W x 30 D. Dimensions – Lid Closed (inches) 50.5 H x 74.1 W x 26.5 D(Inches). Primary cooking area (square inches) 624
- Includes enclosed cart with stainless-steel doors, 6 tool holders and cookbook included
- Main burners: BTU-per-hour input: 60,000
- Measures 30-by-74-by-57-inch with the lid open
- 9mm diameter stainless steel cooking grates
Weber Summit S-670, stainless steel, Natural gas grill with tuck-away rotisserie motor, features a stainless steel enclosed cart with chrome plated cast aluminum handles, 60,000 BTU main burner & 6 stainless steel burners, 12,000 BTU flush mounted side burner, 10,600 BTU infrared rear mounted rotisserie burner, 10,600 sear burner, 8,000 BTU smoker burner & smoker box, snap-jet ignition system, grills are accent colored painted steel frame, stainless shroud with polished handle & trim, accent-colored cast-aluminum end caps, 2 stainless steel work surfaces, accent-colored painted steel frame, lighted control knobs, 6 tool hooks, 2 handle lights, enclosed tank storage area, includes Weber cookbook, limited warranty,and 10-feet flexible hose. Item comes with 6 Stainless Steel burners and a side burner.
Weber Summit S Series Gas Grills
Welcome to Top of the Line
These outstanding grills are the crown jewels of the Weber family. From exclusive features to the highest level of performance, these babies will make even seasoned grillers blush.
Weber’s Original Gas Grilling System
Notice how sturdy the shroud feels as it opens smoothly on its hinges? See how the burners roar to life on the very first try? Delighted by how simple it is to achieve a mouthwatering meal every time? It’s no accident. Weber spends countless hours perfecting the grilling systems on its gas grills, assuring easy assembly, an evenly heated cooking surface, and precision controls so you can tone things down or up to the perfect heat level for direct or indirect cooking.
Cookbox and Shroud
The cookbox houses the components of the cooking system: cooking grates, burner tubes, Favorizer Bars, and the grease management system.
Made of cast aluminum, Weber’s gas-grill cookboxes are durable, efficient, require minimal care and maintenance, and can withstand the heat needed to grill at any temperature. In addition, the shape of the cookbox, when combined with the shroud, allows for the proper circulation of heat around food for even cooking whether you’re using direct or indirect heat.
Weber gas-grill cooking grates come in three exceptional materials: porcelain-enameled steel, stainless steel, and porcelain-enameled cast-iron. Each type retains heat evenly and sears food beautifully. Porcelain-enameled steel cooking grates are durable and easy to clean. Stainless steel rod cooking grates make lovely sear marks, hold heat very well, and clean up with ease. Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates combine the ease of porcelain-enameled with the superior heat retention of cast-iron–no need to season and easy to clean.
Weber’s burners are made of high-grade stainless steel, which will stand up to the small amounts of water found in liquid propane and natural gas. The burner tubes are made of a singular piece of steel with no welds, making them stronger and more resistant to rust and burn-through. And while they are protected from grease drippings and food by the Flavorizer bars, Weber cart gas grill burner tubes can be cleaned easily by gently brushing with a Weber stainless-steel grill brush.
Controls for each burner give you the ability to grill by the direct or indirect method. Even more, the burners are spaced to provide heat across the entire cooking grate, and the burner valves have infinite control settings, so you can fine-tune the heat levels.
The innovative Flavorizer bar system, originally created by Weber, is designed perfectly to perform a variety of functions on the Spirit , Summit, and Summit gas grills. Angled just right, the Flavorizer bars catch drippings that smoke and sizzle, adding flavor to your food. Any drippings not vaporized by the Flavorizer bars follow the slope of their unique angle and are funneled away from the burner tubes, down into the grease management system. Not only does this help prevent flare-ups inside your grill, but it also protects the burner tubes from becoming clogged.
Made of either porcelain enamel or stainless steel, Flavorizer bars are durable, long lasting, and easy to care for. Periodically brushing them clean with a Weber stainless-steel grill brush will help keep Flavorizer bars performing at their best.
When juices drip off the meat, they funnel down to the Flavorizer bars, and then what doesn’t vaporize into wonderful smoke goes down into the grease management system. The grease management system consists of an angled grease tray and catch pan. The grease tray rests beneath the cookbox a safe distance from the burner tubes to prevent the grease from catching fire. Grease is channeled down the grease tray and into the catch pan. Both the grease tray and catch pan are easy to clean. The tray easily slides out of the cabinet for cleaning, and when the catch pan starts to fill, simply remove the disposable drip pan, toss it in the trash, and replace it with an empty pan.
A fuel gauge lets you know exactly where you stand on fuel at all times.
Sear Station Burner & Side Burner (Select Models)
Maximize the heat without minimizing grilling space. This high-powered sear burner is designed to step up the heat on demand for searing. Even more, a flush-mounted side burner lets you multi-task while grilling.
Summit S-670 Gas Grill
As part of the Summit S series, the S-670 gas grill has a front-mounted lighted control panel with six stainless-steel burners and a Snap-Jet individual burner ignition system. The unit provides stainless-steel cooking grates, stainless-steel Flavorizer bars, a 60,800 BTU-per-hour input, and 769 square inches of total cooking space, which consists of 624 square inches of primary cooking space and a 145-square-inch warming rack. For added versatility, the grill supplies a 12,000-BTU side burner, a 10,600-BTU Sear Station burner, a 6,800 smoker burner, and a 10,600 rear-mounted infrared rotisserie burner for the unit’s Tuck-Away rotisserie system, which comes with a flip-up motor and separate spit and fork storage.
Other highlights include an enclosed cart, a stainless-steel shroud with a built-in thermometer, two stainless-steel work areas, two Grill Out lights, six tool hooks, two heavy-duty front-locking casters, and two heavy-duty back swivel casters. Designed for use with natural gas or a 20-pound LP tank (sold separately), the gas grill measures 30 inches long by 74 inches wide by 57 inches high and carries a five-year limited warranty. A 10-foot flexible hose for natural-gas installation comes included.
Note: Images shown above are of the Weber Summit S series and E series in Black; features illustrated vary by model.
What is Weber T.I.P.S.?
When George Stephen created the first Weber grill, he wanted to be able to bring his family together for a good meal. He insisted on a product that would exceed customers’ expectations.
In the years since then, the Weber name has become synonymous with backyard barbecues and the family, friends, and good times that go with them. At Weber, they continue that tradition of excellence in everything they do from the development of new grills and accessories to the services they provide to customer and dealers.
From the very beginning, Weber revolutionized backyard grilling. Since then, they have continued to develop products that enhance the grilling experience. From the original kettle with heat controlling dampers to electronic temperature controls and Flavorizer bars, Weber continues to be at the forefront of modern grilling, making the backyard a part of your kitchen.
Weber grills have been and will continue to be the true definition of performance in backyard grilling. Whether you’re cooking a basic burger or an extensive meal, Weber grills are designed and engineered to give you the best performance every time.
Service is of the utmost importance at Weber. Their Customer and Dealer Service associates work every day to ensure that their customers and dealers have the support they need.
2012 Weber Summit E Series Gas Grills
|Color / Item||Black (LP) 7121001||Black (NG) 7221001||Black (LP) 7171001||Black (NG) 7271001||Black (LP) 7321001||Black (NG) 7421001||Black (LP) 7371001||Black (NG) 7471001||Stainless (LP) 7120001||Stainless (NG) 7220001||Stainless (LP) 7170001||Stainless (NG) 7270001||Stainless (LP) 7320001||Stainless (NG) 7420001||Stainless (LP) 7370001||Stainless (NG) 7470001|
|9 mm diameter stainless steel rod cooking grates||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Stainless steel Flavorizer bars||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Main burners: BTU-per-hour input||48,800||48,800||60,800||60,800||48,800||48,800||60,800||60,800|
|Side burner: BTU-per-hour input||12,000||12,000||12,000||12,000||12,000||12,000||12,000||12,000|
|Sear Station burner: BTU-per-hour input||10,600||10,600||10,600||10,600|
|Smoker burner: BTU-per-hour input||6,800||6,800||6,800||6,800|
|Rear-mounted infrared rotisserie burner: BTU-per-hour input||10,600||10,600||10,600||10,600|
|Tuck-Away rotisserie system with flip-up motor and separate spit and fork storage in the enclosed cart||•||•||•||•|
|Snap-Jet individual burner ignition system||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Primary cooking area (square inches)||538||468||693||624||538||468||693||624|
|Warming rack area (square inches)||112||112||145||145||112||112||145||145|
|Total cooking area (square inches)||650||580||838||769||650||580||838||769|
|Porcelain-enameled shroud with center-mounted thermometer||•||•||•||•|
|Stainless steel shroud with center-mounted thermometer||•||•||•||•|
|Stainless steel side tables with accent-colored, cast aluminum end caps||2||2||2||2||2||2||2||2|
|LED tank scale display (LP models only)||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Enclosed tank storage area (LP models only)||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Painted steel frame||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Heavy-duty, swivel front-locking casters||2||2||2||2||2||2||2||2|
|Heavy-duty, swivel back casters||2||2||2||2||2||2||2||2|
|Grill Out handle light(s)||1||1||2||2||1||1||2||2|
|Lighted control knobs||•||•||•||•|
|Owner’s guide and recipes||•||•||•||•||•|
6. Weber 7107 Grill Cover (44in X 60in) with Storage Bag for Genesis Gas Grills
- Made of Polyester fabric
- Lightweight and tough to maintain integrity in all kinds of environments
- Form fitted and with Velcro straps to ensure extra-snug fit
- Integrated storage pouch is hidden inside cover and not visible when grill is covered
- For Genesis Gas Grills, UV resistant,Velcro straps added to secure to the grill, preventing cover from blowing away
In 2015 Weber has an ingenious solution for the design & material of its gas grill covers. Made of 100% polyester, the new generation covers are as rugged as vinyl, but more breathable & pliable even in extreme cold conditions. The softness of the fabric also allows for easiest cover placement & removal. Answering the questions of how & where to store the cover, Weber has sewn into the seam a drawstring storage bag that fastens with a hang loop & Velcro. The bag, loop & Velcro are all neatly out of sight when the grill is covered. Providing year-round protection from the environment, these fabric covers carry a generous 3-year limited warranty.
7. Weber 7130 Weber Genesis II Cover
- Fits Genesis II 3 burner and Genesis 300 Series grills and Genesis II LX 300 series gas grills
- Premium heavy duty polyester fabric that is water and UV resistant along with breathable to help protect grill from elements
- Velcro straps provide a more fitted appearance, and keep it in Place during windy conditions
Weber 7130 Genesis II Cover. Spot clean only
8. Weber 7131 Weber Genesis II Cover
Weber Genesis II cover, fits any Genesis II 4 burner grill, premium heavy duty polyester fabric that is water & UV resistant along with breathable to help protect grill from elements, Velcro straps provide a more fitted appearance, & keep it in place during windy conditions, 3 year warranty.
9. Weber 7139 Premium 300 Accessory Spirit Ii 3B Grill Cover
Protect your spirit 300 or spirit II 300 series grill from the elements with this premium grill cover.
10. Weber 7138 Premium Cover Spirit II 200 Grill Accessory
Protect your spirit 200 or spirit II 200 series grill from the elements with this premium grill cover.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Weber Genesis Ii E315 Grill for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!