762 reviews analysed
1. Weber 61006001 Genesis II S-335 3-Burner Liquid Propane Grill, Stainless Steel
- 10 Year Warranty, 100% Weber guarantee
- Equipped with the powerful Gs4 high performance grilling system
- Use the side burner to Simmer BBQ sauce or sauté veggies. Dimensions – Lid Open (inches)-62 H x 59 W x 31 D inches
- Sear station creates an intense heat zone to quickly add sear marks on meat
- Solid 7mm Stainless Steel rod cooking grates provide superior heat retention
2. Weber 62006001 Genesis II S-435 4-Burner Liquid Propane Grill, Stainless Steel
- GS4 high performance grilling system featuring infinity ignition, high-performance burners, stainless steel flavorizer bars and a grease management system
- 4 stainless steel high-performance burners, 1 side burner and 1 sear station burner deliver up to 69,000 BTUs of combined output
- 7mm diameter solid stainless steel rod cooking grates provide superior heat retention
- Ample Cooking Surface. Up to 844 sq in, including the tuck-away warming rack.
- Compatible with iGrill 3. The iGrill 3 monitors food from beginning to end, and notifies you once it has reached the perfect temperature
- 10 year warranty, 100% Weber guarantee
- 3D interactive assembly instructions for this product are available through the free BILT app.
A grill that has it all. A powerful grilling engine, impressive features, and an outstanding 10 year warranty to back it up. The immense space and sear station will execute as many steaks as you need to perfection, while the side burner sautés veggies. Those are just a few features that set the Genesis II S-435 apart from your typical grill. The GS4 high performance grilling system sets the standard in the world of gas grilling, and lands Weber in a class of its own. This powerful grilling system is based on over 65 years of grilling experience, culinary expertise, and most importantly, the wants and needs of the people who matter most – our grilling community. Each component of GS4 was uniquely designed for ease-of-use and to provide an unequaled satisfaction to your backyard grilling experience.
3. Grisun 7620 17.5inch Flavorizer Bars for Weber Genesis 300 Series, SUS-304 Stainless Steel Heat Plates Deflectors for Genesis E310 E320 E330 S310 S320 S330 with Front Control Knobs Gas Grill, 7621
- Flavorizer Bars Perfect replacement for Weber Weber Genesis E310, E320, E330, S310, S320, S330 Series With Front-Mounted Control Panel. DON’T fit for models with side control panel
- ????【Perfect Fits】- Weber 56514, 6511001, 6511301, 6519009, 6519399, 6522301, 6531001, 6532001, 6532301, 6550001, 6570001, 6631001, 6631301, 6670001 6631301, 6670001
- ????【Dimensions】- 17.5 (L) x 2.25 (W) x 2.375 (H) inches. 【Package】- Including 5 Stainless Steel Flavor Bars
- ????【Not Easy Rusting and Warping】- 16GA Food Grade 304 Stainless Steel. Non- Magnetic. Strong corrosion resistant, heat resistance and heat preservation give us a healthy and safety barbecue experience. Do not chips, warp or rust out like other material.
- ????【Evenly Spread Heat】- Puts out consistent, evenly spread heat. Allows grill temperature to be properly maintained. Stainless steel bars create delicious, barbecue flavor. Works by vaporizing juices and fats to create smoke. ????【Special offers】- Buy Any 2 get 10% Each!! Buy Other Compatible Parts in Special offers and product promotions will get 10% Discount each Product, Total of 20% Discount!
4. Weber 7528 Stainless Steel Cooking Grates (19.5 x 12.9 x 0.6)
Stainless Steel cooking grates fit Genesis E and S series gas grills. Set of 2.
5. Weber 7620 Gas Grill Stainless Steel Flavorizer Bar Set for 300 Series Gas Grills (17.5 x 2.25 x 2.375)
- Distributes heat more evenly
- Prevents direct exposure to flame
- Fits Genesis 300 series grills
- Individual Carton Dimensions 3.5″H x 5.6″W x 25″D
- Not compatible with Genesis II or Genesis II LX 300 series grills
- Distributes heat more evenly
- Prevents direct exposure to flame
- Fits Genesis 300 series grills
- Product dimentions: 17.5 x 2.25 x 2.375
Weber 7620 Gas Grill Stainless Steel Flavorizer Bar Set for 300 Series Gas Grills (17.5 x 2.25 x 2.375)
6. Char-Broil 463377319 Performance Stainless Steel 4-Burner Cart Style Gas Grill
- Exclusive Stainless Steel finish for increased style and durability
- Stainless Steel burners emit flame from the top to allow for even cooking
- Porcelain-coated grease pan is durable and can be removed for easy cleaning
- Porcelain coated cast-iron grates are rust-resistant and made to last
- Reliable electric ignition to fire up your grill and 10, 000 BTU side burner
An amazon exclusive, The Char-Broil Performance Series 4-Burner Stainless Steel Gas Grill packs a ton of grilling features into a sleek & stylish stainless steel cart design. This versatile grill offers sufficient cooking space whether you are grilling for a few friends or at your next backyard party. Built & made to last, this unit features porcelain-coated cast iron grates that are rust-resistant & easy to clean, along with durable Stainless Steel burners. The removable porcelain-coated grease pan also makes for easy cleaning. Push-to-start electric ignition ensure that you are able to reliably fire up your grill each & every time, & a lid-mounted temperature Gauge so you can easily monitor the inside temperature of your grill. Features a 10, 000-BTU side burner ideal for cooking sauces & sides. Assembly required, Measures 50.4″ W x 24.5″ D x 45″ H, & weighs about 85 lbs.
7. Weber 7470001 Summit S-670 6-Burner Natural Gas Grill, Stainless Steel
- This product is a Natural Gas unit and you must have Natural Gas plumbed out to your patio or deck to be able to use this grill
- If you do not have Natural Gas plumbed, please look at our selection of Propane barbecues
- The Weber Summit is great for you outdoor grilling needs with it’s 6 burners. Hose length- 120 inch
- Capacity is 693-square-inch primary cooking area and 145-square-inch warming rack for 838 square-inch total cooking area
- Comes with side burner, sear burner, and smoker burner with stainless-steel smoker box.Dimensions – Lid Open (inches) 57.1 H x 74.1W x 30 D. Dimensions – Lid Closed (inches) 50.5 H x 74.1 W x 26.5 D(Inches). Primary cooking area (square inches) 624
- Includes enclosed cart with stainless-steel doors, 6 tool holders and cookbook included
- Main burners: BTU-per-hour input: 60,000
- Measures 30-by-74-by-57-inch with the lid open
- 9mm diameter stainless steel cooking grates
Weber Summit S-670, stainless steel, Natural gas grill with tuck-away rotisserie motor, features a stainless steel enclosed cart with chrome plated cast aluminum handles, 60,000 BTU main burner & 6 stainless steel burners, 12,000 BTU flush mounted side burner, 10,600 BTU infrared rear mounted rotisserie burner, 10,600 sear burner, 8,000 BTU smoker burner & smoker box, snap-jet ignition system, grills are accent colored painted steel frame, stainless shroud with polished handle & trim, accent-colored cast-aluminum end caps, 2 stainless steel work surfaces, accent-colored painted steel frame, lighted control knobs, 6 tool hooks, 2 handle lights, enclosed tank storage area, includes Weber cookbook, limited warranty,and 10-feet flexible hose. Item comes with 6 Stainless Steel burners and a side burner.
Weber Summit S Series Gas Grills
Welcome to Top of the Line
These outstanding grills are the crown jewels of the Weber family. From exclusive features to the highest level of performance, these babies will make even seasoned grillers blush.
Weber’s Original Gas Grilling System
Notice how sturdy the shroud feels as it opens smoothly on its hinges? See how the burners roar to life on the very first try? Delighted by how simple it is to achieve a mouthwatering meal every time? It’s no accident. Weber spends countless hours perfecting the grilling systems on its gas grills, assuring easy assembly, an evenly heated cooking surface, and precision controls so you can tone things down or up to the perfect heat level for direct or indirect cooking.
Cookbox and Shroud
The cookbox houses the components of the cooking system: cooking grates, burner tubes, Favorizer Bars, and the grease management system.
Made of cast aluminum, Weber’s gas-grill cookboxes are durable, efficient, require minimal care and maintenance, and can withstand the heat needed to grill at any temperature. In addition, the shape of the cookbox, when combined with the shroud, allows for the proper circulation of heat around food for even cooking whether you’re using direct or indirect heat.
Weber gas-grill cooking grates come in three exceptional materials: porcelain-enameled steel, stainless steel, and porcelain-enameled cast-iron. Each type retains heat evenly and sears food beautifully. Porcelain-enameled steel cooking grates are durable and easy to clean. Stainless steel rod cooking grates make lovely sear marks, hold heat very well, and clean up with ease. Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates combine the ease of porcelain-enameled with the superior heat retention of cast-iron–no need to season and easy to clean.
Weber’s burners are made of high-grade stainless steel, which will stand up to the small amounts of water found in liquid propane and natural gas. The burner tubes are made of a singular piece of steel with no welds, making them stronger and more resistant to rust and burn-through. And while they are protected from grease drippings and food by the Flavorizer bars, Weber cart gas grill burner tubes can be cleaned easily by gently brushing with a Weber stainless-steel grill brush.
Controls for each burner give you the ability to grill by the direct or indirect method. Even more, the burners are spaced to provide heat across the entire cooking grate, and the burner valves have infinite control settings, so you can fine-tune the heat levels.
The innovative Flavorizer bar system, originally created by Weber, is designed perfectly to perform a variety of functions on the Spirit , Summit, and Summit gas grills. Angled just right, the Flavorizer bars catch drippings that smoke and sizzle, adding flavor to your food. Any drippings not vaporized by the Flavorizer bars follow the slope of their unique angle and are funneled away from the burner tubes, down into the grease management system. Not only does this help prevent flare-ups inside your grill, but it also protects the burner tubes from becoming clogged.
Made of either porcelain enamel or stainless steel, Flavorizer bars are durable, long lasting, and easy to care for. Periodically brushing them clean with a Weber stainless-steel grill brush will help keep Flavorizer bars performing at their best.
When juices drip off the meat, they funnel down to the Flavorizer bars, and then what doesn’t vaporize into wonderful smoke goes down into the grease management system. The grease management system consists of an angled grease tray and catch pan. The grease tray rests beneath the cookbox a safe distance from the burner tubes to prevent the grease from catching fire. Grease is channeled down the grease tray and into the catch pan. Both the grease tray and catch pan are easy to clean. The tray easily slides out of the cabinet for cleaning, and when the catch pan starts to fill, simply remove the disposable drip pan, toss it in the trash, and replace it with an empty pan.
A fuel gauge lets you know exactly where you stand on fuel at all times.
Sear Station Burner & Side Burner (Select Models)
Maximize the heat without minimizing grilling space. This high-powered sear burner is designed to step up the heat on demand for searing. Even more, a flush-mounted side burner lets you multi-task while grilling.
Summit S-670 Gas Grill
As part of the Summit S series, the S-670 gas grill has a front-mounted lighted control panel with six stainless-steel burners and a Snap-Jet individual burner ignition system. The unit provides stainless-steel cooking grates, stainless-steel Flavorizer bars, a 60,800 BTU-per-hour input, and 769 square inches of total cooking space, which consists of 624 square inches of primary cooking space and a 145-square-inch warming rack. For added versatility, the grill supplies a 12,000-BTU side burner, a 10,600-BTU Sear Station burner, a 6,800 smoker burner, and a 10,600 rear-mounted infrared rotisserie burner for the unit’s Tuck-Away rotisserie system, which comes with a flip-up motor and separate spit and fork storage.
Other highlights include an enclosed cart, a stainless-steel shroud with a built-in thermometer, two stainless-steel work areas, two Grill Out lights, six tool hooks, two heavy-duty front-locking casters, and two heavy-duty back swivel casters. Designed for use with natural gas or a 20-pound LP tank (sold separately), the gas grill measures 30 inches long by 74 inches wide by 57 inches high and carries a five-year limited warranty. A 10-foot flexible hose for natural-gas installation comes included.
Note: Images shown above are of the Weber Summit S series and E series in Black; features illustrated vary by model.
What is Weber T.I.P.S.?
When George Stephen created the first Weber grill, he wanted to be able to bring his family together for a good meal. He insisted on a product that would exceed customers’ expectations.
In the years since then, the Weber name has become synonymous with backyard barbecues and the family, friends, and good times that go with them. At Weber, they continue that tradition of excellence in everything they do from the development of new grills and accessories to the services they provide to customer and dealers.
From the very beginning, Weber revolutionized backyard grilling. Since then, they have continued to develop products that enhance the grilling experience. From the original kettle with heat controlling dampers to electronic temperature controls and Flavorizer bars, Weber continues to be at the forefront of modern grilling, making the backyard a part of your kitchen.
Weber grills have been and will continue to be the true definition of performance in backyard grilling. Whether you’re cooking a basic burger or an extensive meal, Weber grills are designed and engineered to give you the best performance every time.
Service is of the utmost importance at Weber. Their Customer and Dealer Service associates work every day to ensure that their customers and dealers have the support they need.
2012 Weber Summit E Series Gas Grills
|Color / Item||Black (LP) 7121001||Black (NG) 7221001||Black (LP) 7171001||Black (NG) 7271001||Black (LP) 7321001||Black (NG) 7421001||Black (LP) 7371001||Black (NG) 7471001||Stainless (LP) 7120001||Stainless (NG) 7220001||Stainless (LP) 7170001||Stainless (NG) 7270001||Stainless (LP) 7320001||Stainless (NG) 7420001||Stainless (LP) 7370001||Stainless (NG) 7470001|
|9 mm diameter stainless steel rod cooking grates||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Stainless steel Flavorizer bars||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Main burners: BTU-per-hour input||48,800||48,800||60,800||60,800||48,800||48,800||60,800||60,800|
|Side burner: BTU-per-hour input||12,000||12,000||12,000||12,000||12,000||12,000||12,000||12,000|
|Sear Station burner: BTU-per-hour input||10,600||10,600||10,600||10,600|
|Smoker burner: BTU-per-hour input||6,800||6,800||6,800||6,800|
|Rear-mounted infrared rotisserie burner: BTU-per-hour input||10,600||10,600||10,600||10,600|
|Tuck-Away rotisserie system with flip-up motor and separate spit and fork storage in the enclosed cart||•||•||•||•|
|Snap-Jet individual burner ignition system||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Primary cooking area (square inches)||538||468||693||624||538||468||693||624|
|Warming rack area (square inches)||112||112||145||145||112||112||145||145|
|Total cooking area (square inches)||650||580||838||769||650||580||838||769|
|Porcelain-enameled shroud with center-mounted thermometer||•||•||•||•|
|Stainless steel shroud with center-mounted thermometer||•||•||•||•|
|Stainless steel side tables with accent-colored, cast aluminum end caps||2||2||2||2||2||2||2||2|
|LED tank scale display (LP models only)||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Enclosed tank storage area (LP models only)||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Painted steel frame||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Heavy-duty, swivel front-locking casters||2||2||2||2||2||2||2||2|
|Heavy-duty, swivel back casters||2||2||2||2||2||2||2||2|
|Grill Out handle light(s)||1||1||2||2||1||1||2||2|
|Lighted control knobs||•||•||•||•|
|Owner’s guide and recipes||•||•||•||•||•|
8. QuliMetal #304 7528 Stainless Steel Cooking Grates (19.5 x 12.9 x 0.6) for Weber Genesis E and S Series 300 E310 E320 S310 S320 Gas Grills
- Fits Weber Genesis E/S – 310 & 320 (2007-2010), Genesis EP/S – 310, 320, 330 (2011-2016), Weber 7528
- ✅ SOLID ROD DIAMETER 7MM- Made of SUS 304 Food-grade
- ✅ FREE OF SHARP EDGES – Safety in use
- Dimensions 19.5 x 12.9 inch for each, and each grate has 17 cross rods, set of 2 grates
- ✅ BUILT TO LAST – Do not chip or rust out like the enameled bars, more durable and easy to clean and leave beautiful grill marks on the food
- No need to replace your parts again and again
- ✅ STURDY GIFT PACKAGING – Ensure no damage in transmit and a nice gift for others
9. SHINESTAR 7522 Stainless Steel Grates Replacement for Weber Spirit 210 Grill Grates with Side Control Panel, 15 x 11 Cooking Grates for Weber Spirit e210 Spirit 500 Genesis Silver A Grates Parts
- SHINESTAR 7522 grates measure 11-1/4″ wide by 15″ front to back, for replacement Weber Spirit 200 & 210 Series Models (with Side Control Knobs): Spirit E-210(2007-2008), Spirit E/S-200 & 210 (2009-2012)
- These are awesome because these dimensions will also replacement for Weber Spirit 500, Weber Genesis Silver A
- These 15 inch grates are made of food grade stainless steel, consist of 16 rods welded together by robot, each one of the rods comes at a diameter of 7 mm
- It comes set of 2, weight up to 8 pounds, built to last for longer periods
- Don’t corrode easily. You can leave stainless-steel grates in your grill for longer periods of time without worrying about rust
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Weber Genesis Stainless Steel Grill for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!